Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What reminds you of Hetalia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 pm
I found out the other day that my Welsh background was involved in the War of the Roses. That was exciting for me. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Vladimir Putin always reminds me of Ivan Braginsky xd

Putin = Russia  

RayneJade

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 pm
Pfftt, but Putin doesn't drink and he's 100x more manlier than Ivan! I want one like Putin, after all. (Warning: That will get stuck in your head!)

Also, he gave Ivan a spanking for being careless with Capitalism. I think "Father of Russia" should be that man's title. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm
My glasses with mah mole on mah face (XD austria) Jimmy (The chinese chef that looks exacly like China) My mothers spanish songs (sevillana and stuff like that) My american history book (duh, Its still stare so boooooring DX) When I see SeaLand trucks ... ANd Picz with my sist in a ******** up tank XD.... And when I see my cousin with japans hair style and so many suff!!  

Hobo_of_cosmos

Sebastian Enkayvidom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am
Pretty much every second in my Alfred History Class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 am
history class  

Arivvy

LilFullMental

Friendly Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 am
Practically everything. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm
Sebastian_Crane

HOYEAH.

My hair, when it is blown by the wind, forms an absolute perfect Nantucket cowlick. Since my hair is almost exactly like Alfred's, I have to do a little "I'm the HERO!" thing, even when the people around me don't understand.

Also, saying the pledge of allegience every morning at school. I always have to add "BECAUSE HE'S THE HERO!" at the end, much to my peers' confusion and my friends' laughter.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm
in my college campus, there's a whole row of flags from all over the world in the hallway
I noticed Russia's flag was next to Belarus's. My first thought was "Poor Russia" ^^;
then I saw Italy's flag was next to Germany's, I laughed my butt off xDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Luckybug76
Sebastian_Crane

HOYEAH.

My hair, when it is blown by the wind, forms an absolute perfect Nantucket cowlick. Since my hair is almost exactly like Alfred's, I have to do a little "I'm the HERO!" thing, even when the people around me don't understand.

Also, saying the pledge of allegience every morning at school. I always have to add "BECAUSE HE'S THE HERO!" at the end, much to my peers' confusion and my friends' laughter.

OMFG. You're awesome. Just so you know.
And I wish my hair could do that. ;__;
...Then again, having the wind blowing my long hair amiss wouldn't be too pleasant.

Ahaha, there really isn't a time of day my friends and I don't get to refrence Hetalia. Because everything reminds us of Hetalia. Especially my Geography class. And any type of national/international news that I hear about always gets me excited~

My god, the people around me are starting to remind me of Hetalia. It's scares me how much the guy I'm partnered with in one of my classes looks like Japan.
Not that I have a problem with that

S w e e t T i c k e t

Nyami Hosho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:37 pm
When I'm watching/being forced to watch Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?, and the contestant picks the History questions.
Yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 am

Everytime I hear or see the word America, I automatically think;
'Shouldn't that say Alfred?' XD

Also the giant world map on my living room wall + my dirty mind.

Ookoumori

Sebastian Enkayvidom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 am
Luckybug76
Sebastian_Crane

HOYEAH.

That's awesome! blaugh If only more people knew of Hetalia...Then History and Geography teachers would have to deal with so many references to Hetalia, and they'll have no idea what anyone is talking about, so maybe it's better this way... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 am
Hobo_of_cosmos
My glasses with mah mole on mah face (XD austria) Jimmy (The chinese chef that looks exacly like China) My mothers spanish songs (sevillana and stuff like that) My american history book (duh, Its still stare so boooooring DX) When I see SeaLand trucks ... ANd Picz with my sist in a ******** up tank XD.... And when I see my cousin with japans hair style and so many suff!!
Y-your signature... heart heart heart  

Sebastian Enkayvidom

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm
Everything, seriously.

I can't watch world news without laughing most days. XD  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers