Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Go Greem! Second Post Art UP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am
i'll try groundramon

were-me
wolfy-metal garurumon

were and other humans enter to the digital world to find groundramon waiting there for them. Groundramon says"filthy humans polluting humans" while he is getting ready to blast us all. Were says " wait, hold on what are you talking about?" Groundramon replies "your filth kind comes to this world and pollutes the digital world." Were says"we do not come and pollute your world, can't you see that the sky is blue and the grass and trees are so green." Groundramon says" that doesn't mean you humans aren't still polluting the digital world, their is no reasoning with me, get ready to be destroyed." Were relizes that the portal back to the real world is going to appear for awhile.

were screams to the other humans" get out of here go and find a safe spot to hide i will take care of him since there is no reasoning with him." the other humans run and hide. Were's partner Wolfy jumps next to him. Were talks to wolfy"are you ready? Wolfy replies "yea, lets go!"

Groundramon yells" so you will be the first to die!" as he fires his move. were hops on wolfy's back as they leap out of the way. Were taunts groundramon"not if thats all you got." Groundramon roars and fires agian.
wolfy and were leap out of the way again. Were tells wolfy enough playing around i guess lets finish him. wolfy nods and says"ok." were and wolfy land on the ground so were can get off of wolfy's back so he would have greater spped against this opponite.

Groundramon laughs "so now your gonna fight!" as he fires rapidly. wolfy and were jump out of the way, so they are both on the oppsite side of the blasts. were nods at wolfy to give him signal to finish this digimon off. wolfy bursts with great speed into close range with the digimon. Then groundramon fires again at wolfy, but wolfy was so close that he missed.

Then wolfy attacks with his metal wolf claw, and hit groundramon in its face. Groundramon roars with pain! as he attacks with his megaton hammer crush. This move hits metal garurumon and sends him flying away. Were yells to wolfy as he hits the ground "are you ok?" wolfy replies " yea i'm fine just alittle scratch." Wolfy charges again at Groundramon and uses his ice wolf bite.

Groundramon roars again in pain. were yells "good job wolf he is almost defeated!" Groundramon attacks again with his giga crack attack. wolf jumps out of the way and uses his metal howling to finish this battle.
Groundramon roars as he turns in to data.

Were runs to wolfy and says "awesome, good job wolfy!" Wolfy replies "thanks!" then Were yells out to the other humans who were all crowded behind a tree "its safe now, you can come out!" the other humans all give each other high fives because they are alive still. The other humans walk to the portal back to the real world and enter in.

Were steps to the portal and looks back and says "i only wish that before we defeated groundramon that he would've relized that humans aren't polluting the ditial world, no one is." then were turns around and enters the portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm
Sorry for being offline for a while. The winner of Groundramon is iLord Werewolf20.  

greem

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am
(Woodmon one, Last time I was lazy, now I'll try.)

Sago was napping with his digi-vice close when he heard screaming close by and saw many nature spirit and plant digimon from a nearby forest running out which he saw that the forest was on fire and they were safe, until he heard one of them say ,"Woodmon! Where's Woodmon-sama?!" Sago jumped up when he heard this and ran over to the Dokunemon and assured him ,"I will do anything to get Woodmon out of the burning forest.." Sago said as he pulled out his digivice and created a digisoul burst in his hand. "Dark Digiburst, Rise Greymon and Lilamon, Ruin digivolve!" The two digimon glowed purple and black with a dark digisoul as they ruined evolved into Rosemon and Shingreymon Ruin Mode.

"Let's go.." Sago said as he stood on the rampaging beast that was his Shinegreymon towards the burning Native Forest. "Over there." Sago said as he commanded his digimon to land by an opening above the forest and crashed through a burning tree as he took off his jacket and looked around the blazing inferno. "Woodmon?!" Sago shouted as he told his digimon to look around to find Woodmon. However he found a deadly sound ripping through the burning sound of the forest, a laugh of evil that was increasing the flames.

A Togemon watched with slight fear, but took control outside the forest and said ,"Water! We need to get some digimon of the sea and stop that fire!" A bunch of young rookie digimon were now running to the Dragon Eye lake to find water or anything to stop this burning disaster.

From the Lava cave came the digimon who started this devastation to the forest as Meramon was burning the area with fireballs. "Burn, these digimon don't deserve to live in the Native forest!" Meramon laughed, however he was soon hit back by flaming bullets by Shinegreymon or Kadaj. "Torrid White!" Kadaj shouted as he fired more blasts of flames while Sago and Rosemon were looking for Woodmon.

"Woodmon!"
Sago shouted as he and Rosemon pushed away a burning tree that had fallen and was beginning to cough from the smoke. Luck would be on their side as he heard a faint voice. "Help, help!" The voice was that of Woodmon, buried under the burning rubble of trees and was close to being deleted. "Thorn Shot!" Rosemon shouted releasing a white thorn at the rubble causing the trees to break and releasing Woodmon. The digimon was breathing hard, but was okay. Sago walked over to Woodmon and helped him up, but he had to go fine ShineGreymon to get out of this burning place.

"Magma Blast!" Meramon shouted as he tried to destroy the Shinegreymon, however Kadaj was not willing to be destroyed so easily as it took the attack with little ease. Meramon roared in anger and decided to digivolve into a form that would turn the whole digital world into a flaming world of evil. He glowed blue with burning form as he was now SkullMeramon. "AHH!!! You shall fall! Metal Fireball!" He released a burning piece of metal from his body which was blazing at Shinegreymon. "Glorious Burst!" Kadaj shouted in a dark tone, as it released a devastating burst of black light from its chest to counter at the Skull Meramon's attack which went through and pushed through at Skullmeramon who was cursing in his final moments as a digital egg soon took his place.

"Kadaj!!" Sago shouted as he tried finding his giant digimon until he saw the Glorious Burst attack. Sago ran over with Woodmon however a tree branch fell onto Sago and was burning his back that was causing him searing pain. Rosemon used his vines to take the branch off and she patted his back until the flames dispersed. "Come Sago-sama..." Rosemon said as she grabbed Woodmon with Sago and jumped onto the hand of Shinegreymon and he swung his wings rising into the air and flew outside the burning area. He landed by the crowd of plant digimon and Sago and Rosemon walked off with Woodmon. "Thank you, thank you!!" The digimon cheered as the small group of rookies came back with some digimon who were going to put out the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm
Winner The Digital Typhoon better luck next time Sago. I like the quote of Woodmon.  

greem

greem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 pm
who is keeping Draco willing to trade.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 pm
If he is willing, I can trade my Palmon for his budmon?  

Castor Rei

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm
Huzah! Thanks Greem!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:07 pm
I will trade palmon for budmon.  

Draco_Lord

greem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am
I need everyone to say if they are keeping or trading in order to do the art.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm
i'll keep my digimon  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 pm
I'll keep mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 pm
Claiming palmon  

Castor Rei

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 am
I claim my new Budmon! I am not trading anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:43 pm
greem
Sorry no codes got other arts to do.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

cool, thx  

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points