Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am
"Ask Tama-senpai what he does with them. He seems to grow them alot around Haru-kun." Yuki suggested, twirling a rose with one hand.
Koku nodded, taking a few pictures of Jin and Sophia. "You guys can have a scrapbook with all the pics people have taken of you two."
((I now have Levan Polkka stuck in my head -_-))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 pm
((Bad news. I don't know what my mom did, but I can't upload the video of vic anymore T-T. I tried recording it on the computer, but it doesn't work...so i can't get it on youtube. Sorry!))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 am
(NO!!!! Why?! Why O Anime God, WHY?!?!?!?! I wanna see the vid!)

:: I blush at Princess Yuki's scrapbook idea, then I wonder why she even put one together::

Um, sure, Princess. I'd love to keep the memories, but I have to ask. Why in the world would you scrapbook us?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 am
Koku blinked before shaking her head. "We didn't MAKE one...I just figured that since everyone had taken so many pictures of you two, you could gather them up and make a scrapbook."
Yuki nodded. "It's a cute idea!"

(( xd Sorry Jin, but it's kinda funny, the way you said it.))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 am
(Oh, well I'm glad you liked the way said it. But still, I really DO wanna see it...)

Oh, yeah, that's a GREAT idea Princess! I'll start on it right now!

::I speedily run through Tamaki's, Yuzuki's, Kala's, Yuki's, and back through Sophia's rooms, collecting all the pictures of us. I then sit down and pull out a random giant scrapbook and begin putting it together, while lightly humming "Come on Get Higher" to myself.

(I've had that song stuck in my head for a while. I love it! It's so....romantic, sweet, well, in MY opinion anyway)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm
Koku watched as Jin ran through all the rooms, and started working on the book. She looked over at her cousin, confused. "I thought you said he was a magic freak. Can't he just use a spell?"
Yuki shrugged before munching on a chocolate bar from her bag.

((You know what's an awesome song? When you're evil by Voltaire xd Had it stuck in my head for a while now))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm
Sophia couldn't help but giggle at Jin. He seemed to have so much energy at times. She wondered where he gets is all from.

((Voltaire rocks!! I met him in person, got to shake his hand ans got his autograph!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am
"O-Oi, Jin-san! Are those pictures of me!? Since when were those taken!?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm
(Oh wow Sophia-chan, I had no idea! You seem to always meet famous people. I wish I were that lucky...sadly, some higher being gets a kick out of watching me suffer bad luck and constant disappointment...)

::I turn to Yuki and Koku and address them::

Well, yes, I AM a heavy magic user, but you see I can only use so much a magic per day, and I used the last of my magic for today to give Sophia-chan the eternal flowers, the necklace, the ring, and the sequins and gems on her clothes. That took a huge chunk of magic energy to produce, but it was more than worth it, just to see her smile! Oh, and Miss Yuzuki, I must've grabbed these photos of you by accident when I was rushing through everyone's rooms. Here you go. I guess Kyouya must've hired someone to take candid photos of you, probably for a photobook like he did with the other hosts.

::I hand her the pictures back::

Sorry about that... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"I-It's fine, Jin-san. I was just wondering who took the photos."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 am
Yuki shruggs, holding her hands up innocently. "Not me, this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 pm
Sophia giggled at everything that was going on and she poured more tea to those who wanted it.  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 am
::I continue to scrapbook, putting the finishing touches, adding glitter and hearts to the front cover, before wrapping the scrapbook in a beautiful shade of [insert Sophia-chan's favorite color here, sorry i forgot, I think it was royal something or other....I'm pretty sure royal was in it...] and tying off with a pretty blue bow::

Finally, I'm all done! Sophia-chan, my dear, this is for you. A token of my appreciation for everything you've done for me, and how happy you've made me!

::I hand Sophia-chan the present, smiling brightly all the while, hoping she likes what I worked so hard on::

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 pm
Theresa looks at the scrapbook and her jaw literallydrops. It was a work of art.
"Wow Jin! That's amazing!" she said, lightly touching it.  

Nighthawk475

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Michi took a quick peek at the scrapbook.
"Impressive, Jin-san."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces