Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
What role would the avatar above you play in a video game ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 pm
You are a sub-boss behind the big bad. You show up in a graveyard and attack the party from behind. Your special is absorbing the dead for power. (so party members better get revived quickly!) You're not undead yourself so that damn life=death trick wont work on you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
You are a sub-boss behind the big bad. You show up in a graveyard and attack the party from behind. Your special is absorbing the dead for power. (so party members better get revived quickly!) You're not undead yourself so that damn life=death trick wont work on you.

lol I like!!

you are an Ancient tribe leader in a "Forgotten Forest". The party must travel through that forest to get to one of the final points in the game  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 pm
You're the black mage of the party,the one everyone is leerious about,not knowing if because of your destructive powers,if you're evil yourself. People take a while to warm up to you,but soon find out you're one of the best friends they'll ever have, i mean who doesn't want a friend who can freeze,shock,or scorch their foes?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 pm
(hm...this is a tough one....aha!)

You are the fighter of the group. You may look cute, but you pack a punch. (LOL, pun)
No matter how strong you become though, once the villain grabs you by the arm as a hostage you forget how to fight and the group has to rescue you.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Awww, now I don't want to change my avatar! xd

You are... a scary wild person who jumps out of the trees while you're passing through the forest and attacks! ...Of course, after the battle, he reveals himself to be the forest's guardian and overall sage with knowledge about pretty much everything pertaining to nature. Not only does he provide you with some key information regarding the plot at that point, but late in the game, he can make you some extremely powerful accessories.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm
You are a blind mystic, traveling with the party on their quest to quell the big bad. Little do they know, you were once the big bad's master, and you're driven to defeat your former apprentice out of a sense of responsiblity. Through your journey, your new friends will lessen the burden you feel, but when the big bad kills one of your friends, your resolve to defeat him is strengthened.  

ArikaiHart

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm
You are a Sorceress.You were corrupted by evil when your powers went out of control.You are the main bad guy for about a fourth of the game until the main character relieves you from the evil and you become the sweet person you once were.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 am
You are a shopkeeper (with a sidequest). You love collecting cute stuffed animals and players have to find these toys (hidden throughout the world) and trade them in to you, in order for you to expand the items you sell - The more they trade in, the better the items become in your shop...culminating in one of the party member's ultimate weapon & armor.  

Soujii-sama

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am
I never really expected this to be this popular... I'm Amazing! xd

Right hand man... wel skeleton of the Necromancer Boss You appear throughout the game multiple times and as a boss twice then the hero kills your master and you at once.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:28 pm
you are a berserker  

l Sailor Cancer l

Reels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:32 pm
You're the party member of another race that joins the hero from the very beginning. Despite your dark outside, you're actually very light hearted. You're also a bit of a ladies man - well, ladies cat, if you will - and tend to hit on every woman you meet, no matter what race. However, when the party eventually comes to your home town, they discover that things aren't as carefree at home. Considered a disgrace to the city due to your acceptance, and fondness, of other races, you were cast out long ago.

well i put some effort into that one. XD

And you got to it first. D:<

Uh, OK. Lets see.
You're a villain. You set up base in an ancient Egyptian-like tomb, where you guard treasure left there long ago.

my imagination was wasted on the first one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm
I like yours more even though i can barely read it...

You are the fighter chick who is always giving the main character hints that you like him but he is always to fricken retarded to do anything about it or even notice until a character like your description of me comes in and begins to hit on her  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:37 pm
You are a feral man the party meets in the mandatory spooky forest. You don't speak much, but enough to get your point across. You help the party escape the forest and eventually come with them. You become the heavy hitter of the group!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 pm
you are the Spirit partner of a Necromancer. You do all his/her bidding and posses many black magic spells  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Reels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:30 pm
You're a bad guy. A sophisticated, very pompous bad guy who enjoys giving the heroes a hard time. Though, you do have a soft spot for female hero #2, and insist on being very gentlemanly, even if she does make it clear that you disgust her. You work under the main villain because you tend to follow who ever has the most power. As the game comes to a close, you realize the main villain will be over thrown by the heroes and bail, running off to do your own thing. You eventually become some-what allies with the heroes, providing them with inside info on the villain in exchange for them not kicking your a**.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff