Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 am
She wiped her bloodstained face as she moved through the labs to the exit. Yami moved slowly to keep an eye out for other enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Aly stood next her cage waiting for Kuro to raise the alarm after a while she said, "WELL, I'm waiting, are you going to raise the alarm? Half the Erasers are outside anyhow. This is a major jailbreak for Itex, I suggest, if you don't have an excuse prepared you should go." Aly leaned against her cage waiting her excuse all ready for use.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:43 am
Kuro had given them enough time and pressed the button setting off the alarm. The whole place was on lock down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:53 am
Aly stepped back into her cage, closing the door and the lock, she put an annoyed look on her face. Whitecoats and Erasers of a small amount came into the area, "Subject 19, what happened?" A whitecoat asked in calm fury.Subject 19, that can't be a good sign. Aly thought "What does it look like? They escaped." Aly said frankly. "Why did you not stop them?"
"Well there is the fact that you PUT ME IN A CAGE! You think I can help when I'm stuck inside a GODD**N CAGE!" Aly snapped. "How did they get-" Aly cut the scientist off, "Vyking, some girly got the chip out of him, he saved that other girl...he called her Joker, she made him release all her friends." As she said this Aly was let out of the cage she had put herself into. "Very well, you will come with for further questioning and testing." Sloppy. Aly thought Really this must've been my worst performance yet.. Aly followed the whitecoats, waiting to see if it would be smarter to run or stay.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:00 pm
Kuro walked by glancing at Aly with her amethyst eyes. Her swords cleaned and her wing was bandaged. Her mind spoke only to her so no one else would hear. 'They truly are morons.' She had free run over the labs and used that to her advantage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Aly hid a grin, 'I think they get meaner and stupider by the day' Aly thought to Kuro. Another whitecoat, this one, a middle aged lady with brown hair bumped into the whitecoat holding her-a teen with red hair and freckles-. They conversed for a bit in whispers then the teen said, "So what should I do with this one?"
"Take her to where they can be arranged." The woman said and walked away."Well that doesn't sound good." Aly said the teen about to reply was stopped, Aly (who didn't want anyone in Itex to know of her powers) turned around and kissed him. He let go shock she kicked him in his nether-regions and punched him in his jaw, 'Really, you'd think if they wanted to hold us captive they'd of made us weak.' Aly thought again feeling his jaw crumple. She snapped her wings out and flew down a different hallway taking the shortest passage she could, two lefts, three rights, and one more left then she was out.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 am
'You go and I'll have no choice but to be your enemy. Think carefully or else you could end up dead.' Kuro flicked her hair over her shoulder. The bat hybrid stood watching as Aly ran for the exit and hoped the girl would be smart. 'I could stop you if I wanted to you know?' her mind purred to the other girl. Kuro was a very difficult being to deny.

Yami was tired and close to the door. Using her power so much had taken its toll on her body. She heard someone coming and growled as her body moved into a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm
I woke up and looked around I knew no one would see me because I was in the very back of the room in the shadows. I was there on purpose so no one could ever see me. There was a tiny door by me so they could come and get me whenever they wanted.
I had just got back from a training session and was still tired but there was a scientist taking me on a gurney to a training room as I pecked out a window I saw many different hybrids escaping. One stopped and looked at me she looked shocked to see me there and I saw her talk to some of the others and then point at me to come and look.
I ducked and the next thing I knew the door had burst open and something hit me in the face.  

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Taka dropped to the ground not far from the lab, the bullet wound in his wing starting to open from all the flying so soon after it closed."You go on," he told Amy, stumbling towards the nearby trees."I'll take of any thing following us." Taka sat in the shade under th tree to rest, hopeing Amy would listen to him.

'I'll tell the others,' Amy told Taka, still only speaking with her mind. She ran forward a few steps and snapped out her wings, leaping into the air at the same time, copying what Taka had shown her in his memories of flying. She soon caught up with Joker and Vyking. She flew along side them as she sent them images of what was wrong with Taka.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 pm
I awoke a few mins later and was coverd in rubble. I looked around and saw all the scientist were out cold. I decided i would run for it would be my only chance of geting out of this place as I ran out the door and to the woods I saw one of the others there. His name was Taka from what I had heard of. This is my chance to be normal I thought and walked right up to him and said "Hi"  

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:32 pm
Takas eyes opened.“Hello.” His eyes closed again; he didn't have the energy to keep them open any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm
looks like I have to cary him I thought
I picked up Taka an snaped out my wings and took off  

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 am
Amy came back saw Taka being lifted by a strange hybrid."What's going on?" she asked him.
She's a freind, Taka told Amy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 pm
((idk how to start so im going with this))

Kimberly had just gotten back the Itex/School from where ever she was when she noticed that some hybrids had just escaped from the building. good luck you guys she thought then she went into the building. "hey Kuro! do you want me to follow them?!" she yelled loudly so Kuro can hear when she was in the building because she didnt know where Kuro was at that moment and she was too lazy to go and find her.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:57 pm
i dont know what to do now i thought well first things first i have got to get some were safe and i have to make sure taka's wings heal right it could cause some serious damage  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff