Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm
Ichiro wondered who was in his next class. No one was in the classroom and the list of students was just right on the table. He looked down the list, saw a half of them were deathpenalty's other half was cupcakes. The he saw Zack. Must remember to thank him. Another name caught his eye. So Angel is in this class too eh? She would probably like to meet Zack if she's going to be a cupcake. If every cupcake in this class is stupid enough not to introduce the two, then I will.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm
I walked out of class once it was over the same group of kids were there from when i came to the class.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 pm
Pandora glared at Zack and stuck her nose in the air. It would be better...if you weren't a Cupcake. She thought before walking away to examine more of the Cupcakes.

Skye looked at her watch and sighed. "This school day never ends." She said as she stood up and headed toward her next class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:05 pm
zack checked his watch his smile faded "great i gotta get to class see you later death penalty kitty" he then ran down stairs he jumped on railings and when no one was looking he spreaded his wings and flew to his class then hid them again he entered the room there was barely anyone there except the boy from death penalty he helped at sex.ed he looked at him for a moment then sat down at the back of the class again  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Suza went to the next class which was History. She sat down next to Kishiko so nobody else from the Cupcakes would sit next to her. "Hope you dont have to see the teacher this time," She had a mischievious smile on her face and then it faded as the Cupcakes came in. "because we have loads of plans." She continued  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:08 pm
That Death Penalty who i through the pencil at before came up to me with the sign and smacked me with it.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Ah there he is. "Hey Zack. I'd like to thank you for sticking up for me in Sex Ed. But I was wondering why you did it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:11 pm
Skye had turned a hallway in time to see a flash of white angel wings and Zack's face for just a moment. "I should have figured that the Chibi Cupcake leader is an angel." Pandora hopped up onto to Skye's shoulder and meowed in her ear. "Kishiko won't be happy to hear that. A Death Penalty switching secretly." She commented as she walked into her next class. "Yo angel boy." She said, seeing Zack.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm
zack looked at him for the moment then smirked "because its what i do i dont see you as a enemy i see you as a person that i cant be friends with and i seen you looking at her i know you like her kishiko just doesnt want to beleave it is all and the way she was blushing she might like you too and the way she stood up for you that was different" zack then stood up and walked up to the front of the class like he was about to teach "i think you have a slight chance with her man"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm
Ichiro smiled. "Thanks, man. You know, if it weren't for the fact that Kishiko hates you and your club's guts, then we would be good friends." And he meant it. Sincerely. "Oh, another thing, this new girl I think her name is Angel wants to join you guys. She's in this class. You should meet her and stuff."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm
zack walked back to his seat and sat down " good 10-4 on that" zack kinda popped up when he mentioned a girl wanted join "wait you met her and didnt try to like get her on your side?" he then waved to skye "hi and say hello to your cat for me he wasnt that good at hiding"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:37 pm
"Oh, hello Skye. How's Pandora doing? And Zack, the reason why I didn't get her to our side is because...well...just ask her. Really sad story."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Skye glared at Zack. "First off, Pandora's a she. Second off, maybe she wasn't hiding. I just sent her there to do a check up on how you guys were going. Oh, and she's right here." She pointed out as Pandora jumped from her shoulder to her desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 pm
((Lol, post something about Kishiko xD))
As the teacher came into the class, Suza stared at him. Then she seemed to stare out of the window instead. "OK! EVERYONE GET IN YOUR SEATS!" The big fat teacher shouted and slumped down on a chair. Suza stared at him again and glared at him without him noticing  

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 pm
"yeah the sad story factor always hits me hard" zack then looked as a few death penaltys came in and sat around him several throwing stuff at him " great this is why i hate coming to class early" zack packed his stuff and moved to a further away seat "angel hmm? really nice name" zack smiled to himself  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff