Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm
"You know, stay here. I'll be back." she said, darting away towards the tiny shack she called home in the middle of nowhere. Grabbing a pair of pants and a large shirt(Kaori often wore guys clothes) she began to go back when she saw a guy standing nearby, toying with a small sphere. Jerking behind a tree, she poked her head out, sensing demonic abilities. She watched a moment to see what he would do.

[[GOODNIGHTS MA DARLING PEEPSES! see yall 'morrow!!]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image

Shen continued to flit about underneath the water, finding his attempts to be more and more fruitless as time wore on. He reluctantly expanded his search to include the more shallow parts of the pond, figuring that there had to at least be something there. The merman was beginning to think that he wouldn't find something reflective when a different kind of rock caught the corner of his vision. He had simply passed it by the first time, but he quickly backtracked and took a closer look at it. It didn't seem to be bothering the....very tiny sky gull that was sitting on top of it, so it couldn't be harmful. Shen took another look at the strange rock and found that it was reflective, that he could see himself rather well in it. Well, that was a very good thing indeed. He rested on his elbows as he gazed into the reflective rock, focusing his magic and attempting to change his form. Hopefully it would work. All the merman needed to do was focus on what had to change. Fins needed to go away and the tail would have to split in two in order to make legs and feet. As far as he knew, that was all that needed to be altered. And in Shen's mind that was all that had changed. The concept of nakedness didn't really cross his mind.

(( Night Vampy. ))  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Lynx played with the soul for a few seconds more before absorbing it into his hand. He grunted slightly as the pain of absorbing an untainted and pure soul rushed through his body, quickly he shook his hand and looked back to the sky. Rolling his shoulders he took a deep breath and coughed lightly. Quickly he drew a shape into the ground representing the portal he had come through earlier, after Lynx mumbled a few uncomprihencible words the portal opened in the ground. "I know where the target is." He said calmly and within a few seconds the portal closed and Lynx looked to the ground. "Bah!" He growled as he kicked the ground and slumped into a seated position.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 am
Ebony watched curiousley, mentaling making a note to come back to this strange being. She grabbed up the clothes and lit off, hoping Shen hadn't already changed. upon reaching the pond she stopped and sat down at the edge. "I come bearing clothes!!" she said, holding them above her head a moment before setting them down near the waterline. "Sorry, I didn't have a towel."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Chiya chirped, wondering slightly if her normal mindspeak would be heard by him.
It is me, Shen. she fluttered her wings, blinking her small, black eyes.
Chiya looked up to see Kaori waving some clothes over her head then putting them down.
Wonderful! He will need them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image

Shen looked about when he heard Chiya speak to him, his eyes searching for something nearby until he noticed the tiny sky gull staring at him. Oh, she'd changed her form again, hadn't she? Well if that was the case, she'd be able to see that he'd successfully changed into a more human form. Sure the merman didn't have a stitch of clothing on, but he hadn't ever known a need for it. He pushed himself into a seated position, his torso visible above the water as he looked at Chiya.
I have done what you have asked, I have changed forms. Shen said to her telepathically.

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Slapping a hand over her eyes dramatically and waving the clothes frantically about Kaori let out a fake horrified gasp. "MY VIRGIN EYES!!" she said in hopes of lightening the seemingly damper mood.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 am
Chiya giggled at her friend's reaction and then turned to look at Shen. There was definately a difference.
Thank you. You will need clothes, though. Here, on land, humans wear garments so they don't show their reproductive parts to each other, and garments also protective our...parts for disease or dirt.
She chirped and fluffed her wings.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 am
Lynx crossed his legs and placed a hand on each knee as he sat alone by the small river. He listened to the sounds around him many noises filled the air he concentrated on one noise only and that was the flow of the river. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to rid himself of any doubts about his task at hand. His conciousness slowly slipped away from him as he fell into a light sleep without toppling over.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 am
User Image

Shen looked at Chiya confusedly when Kaori waved some fabrics around and covered her eyes, not really understanding why she was doing that. Happily Chiya explained the reason for Kaori's exclamation and behavior, though he still didn't understand the reasons for it. The merman wouldn't have ever guessed that humans were so modest.
"Alright." He telepathically said with a slow blink.
Shen reluctantly slipped out of the water and onto the edge of the pond. He waited for Kaori to hand him the garments before he took a long look at them. It took the merman a few minutes, but he eventually figured out how to get the garments on, though the one for the legs was a bit difficult. It was like moving two halves of a tail separately when he maneuvered his legs into the pants. Once he was dressed, he sat at the edge of the water to get his bearings. Land was extremely different from the water.

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am
Kaori looked Shen over once he was dressed. "He'll need some others if he plans to stay human for long, but I'd say he's lookin mighty spiffy for now." she said, turning and holding a hand out to Chiya to climb up if she chose. "What's our next move?" she said curiosly, hoping Chiya would take charge because, frankly, Kaori had no idea what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 pm
Chiya chirped and flew onto Kaori's hand. She tucked in her beautiful, snowy wings and looked at her friend with intelligent and knowing eyes.
Now we teach him a few simple words. He knows how to say them, but he doesn't know how to...well, say them. With his mouth, you know?
Chiya blinked and jerked her small head to the side to look at Shen. He looked...well, he definately looked different. She couldn't help but think of a male model when she saw him sitting on the grass in a loose button-up shirt and pants. It must have been a bonus for merpeople when they were human. Beautiful in both forms.
I guess I will have to change again to help show him.
Chiya sighed to herself and shifted. She reached out and picked up the shirt she wore previously and shoved her head and arms through. It went just below her butt. Enough to cover, anyway. She smiled at Shen warmly and sat down in front of him.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Rolling her eyes, Kaori slid her shorts off and handed them to Chiya. "Lovin the fact that i wear girls boxers right now." she said, sitting back down. Looking over at Shen again she sighed and rested her chin on her open palm. "Ya know, and thank God he can't hear me, but he looks downright adorable in human form." she said, reaching back and tying her hair back. "I really gotta cut all this crap off." she muttered, shoving it all up in a half ponytail, leaving half hanging down. "What should he know? Let's see, hi is nice and simple, plus that and a smile can get you off the hook for alot of questions...." she said, staring at the pond. "Also yes and no, and possibly bye, though that one's not as big." she said, glancing towards Chiya. "Also if people get too question-y, we could go with the old 'foreign cousin' routine."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image

Shen wasn't entirely sure of what was to come next, but he assumed that Chiya would let him know. The surface of his skin was drying with the natural process of water evaporation, and he wasn't finding it as comfortable as most humans did. The merman was an entirely aquatic creature after all. He did his best to mentally cope with it, knowing that if he were to safely blend in that he'd have to deal with the dryness no matter how much he didn't want to. Shen watched as Chiya shifted again, quickly putting a garment on before Kaori surrendered one of her own, revealing that the females seemed to wear more garments than the males. Well that was odd. The merman listened intently as Kaori spoke, hoping that he'd be able to pick up their language a bit quicker by doing so.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 am
Chiya looked at him for a moment, reaching out with her mind. It was very uncomfortable and hard to do in human form, but she hoped that it would work. A second later, she felt Shen's mind brush up against hers.
Alright, Shen. I am going to teach you a small vocabulary. Be very still while I copy and transfer some words and sentences to you. This vocabulary will consist of about 200 words or so. Once you have recieved all of the information, open your mouth and say something.
She had never done anything like this before. Chiya sighed and reached beside her to touch her sword for comfort. It always seemed to appear where she was. Like...magic.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff