Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What;s the sexiest thing a Guy can do ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:48 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
I thought I was falling back in love with my ex because he volunteered to come over and give me foot massages even when we were not dating.rofl{ also he has the magic touch the foot massages were amazing. redface }

OMG YES! Footsie rubs! He gave me one and I just about melted in his hands... and then he started working his way up... emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira gaia_spoons  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my.

redface

User Image

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Pseudoyoyomi
I thought I was falling back in love with my ex because he volunteered to come over and give me foot massages even when we were not dating.rofl{ also he has the magic touch the foot massages were amazing. redface }

OMG YES! Footsie rubs! He gave me one and I just about melted in his hands... and then he started working his way up... emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira gaia_spoons

Amen to that. Yeah I used to have a job where I was standing up all day and sometimes all night so honestly both my legs would hurt all the way up and having someone rub them was like heaven after a long day. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 pm
If he has a deep voice, whisper sweet nothings in ones ear

M i n i R e d S t a r s

StrayKit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 pm
for me it's brain over brawn, but a little bit of physical look is still nice. so being a nice guy already, having a great personality, and talk nerdy/geek to me and the guy, or girl in all honesty, will have my undivided attention easily XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm
Wear only slightly low-rise jeans, barefoot, shirtless and hair damp because he's right out of the shower.... bonus points for a happy trail!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:32 pm
Having a nice body, muscles, v cut. Pretty eyes and smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:28 pm
Don't really know I never had a boyfriend, never really tried to get one ether. I was always the out cast  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Maharani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am
Gigi Deveraux
Wear only slightly low-rise jeans, barefoot, shirtless and hair damp because he's right out of the shower.... bonus points for a happy trail!

Amen times ten!

I actually think acting sexy would be really sexy. I like a sense of humor, and a strip tease could be fun whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 am
Whisper sweet words in my ear in a foreign language, like French or spanish. We would be alone and it would be outside by a lake with a full moon above it and a box candy by us with a bottle of fancy liquid. Or a makeout session under the stars.  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:09 am
Having a happy smile that tells me he loves me <3 Oh, and if he could play the piano and sing that would be absolutely lovely! But gentle touches and kisses on the neck is a huge plus <3 My boyfriend does all that. No... He doesn't play the piano nor does he sing. >o<;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 am
Smirk.. or lay back with his head on his arms and look down at you, somewhat confident.
.. or smile, like, really smile, because he's legit happy.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

YourPetValentine666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm
i find it sexy when a guy.... Can play the guitar, and when he smiles. Or bites his lip when hes thinking of me. heart
The best thing he can do is listen and put me first. Make me know i make him happy.
Turn ons include sucking earlobe, nibble my lip, circling his tongue between my lips, bite, pull hair, pin me, and strokes my side when he cuddles me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Have an accent smile , takes off his shirt with a hot body wink & bringing me a bouquet in public smile !  

MayWun

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Kitten thinks that the sexiest thing a guy can do is try to actually make you happy and tell the truth. My Master does the first one on the rare occasion, but almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Like that he's been sick in bed all day when he's been on World of Warcraft and chatting it up with another girl. No worries though, her personality is dull and she looks male. cat_whee

User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces