Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
"Sounds like it could be interesting." Hana said, still looking around. "But it also has potential to be boring as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Nike was unsure where to go or what her next move would be. She kept walking and then stopped. Maybe if she paid a visit to the Piper, she might be able to glean something. She found a manhole and made her way into the sewers. Her nose wrinkled at the smell, but she ignored. Once in she made her way to the Underground arena.

((nice one inkheart. love the 'tude Eevee))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 pm
((shes trying to be nice so you stay in her RP eevee rofl ))

Brago had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Nike made her way towards the shouting and where the air was slightly cleaner. The crowds cheered as a fighter made his move, defeating his opponent. She looked to the raised dias, where a huge fat man sat surronded by guards. She made a tsk of disgust, at having to face him.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm
Brago waited on the ceiling. Waiting to drop down on his target  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Nike made her way around the arena, stopping once to punch a man who had slid his hand under her coat to get a feel at her butt. The man was lucky she didn't kill him. When she got to the dias, she mounted the steps, only to be blocked by a tall beefy looking guy with a death wish.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm
"Target aquired. Here I go!" Brago jumped sailing down to his target.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Nike stood there and eyeballed the beefcake. Her eyes glowed while she stared him down. "I have an appointment," her voice quiet and unassuming.
"The Piper isn't seeing no one."
"He'll see me," she said her smile deadly. Beefcake stood his ground. So brave, so stupid, Nike thought.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 pm
Brago had dropped on the announcer. He was in his human form. His target was the mic. "Hello Slime!" he screamed into it and the voice echoed throughout the arena." Your fiercest competetor has arrived on the scene to show off his badassness! All males tremble in the wake of my awesome power! All females Swoon at my sexiness! My fists will once again give you your moneys worth! I have returned! Brago The Flash Fist! Send out your best fighters that want to get their a** kicked!!" He screamed into the mic which echoed his words.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
"Must her always make a scene?" She said as she walked down to Brago slowly, her mood a bored yet annoyed. "Brago, can you for once just be normal or lazy and not a hyperactive goof?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:51 pm
" Hana-chan go away. fullfill your part of the deal. Im bout to kick a**" he whispered to her. He looked around for his opponents  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
"I am. The little one is here to fight, and the deal doesn't cover you beating her bloody, so I have time to talk to you if i want to." Hana told him, her voice going from bored to playful, which was a rare turn for her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm
"What was it you wanted to talk about? Did you figure out what you wanted in return for the deal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm
Nike rolled her eyes at Brago. "Flash Fist, yeah right, more like Flashy Fool," she said to herself. But she silently thanked him for the distraction. Before the Beefcake could look back at her, her hand snaked out and punctured his throat. Blood poured from his throat. He crumpled to the ground. She leaned down, "I said I had an appointment." She walked the stairs, the other guards knew her and steeped aside. "Piper."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
"I was hoping talking to you would be more exciting that playing babysitter for some liitle prat who doesn't seem to want to be sat." Hana told him. "And no, I haven't found anything I want in return. Though I am open for suggestions. Seeing as you offered me your body before hand, that can't be my reward cause I can have that anytime." her voice went back to being bored.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games