Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:18 pm
so if its done else where i just kinda feel two drinking game is a little over kill in same subforum and same guild. we had a bit slow with trying to get drinkers also.

i feel its best to bring in new games that havnt been done in this guild if possible.

sorry to get so mad about it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm
That's ok.

I got a new game anyway.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 pm
sorry about it i hope your new game is wonderfull and brings enjoyment  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm
I made an odds or evens game where you're betting your privilege to drink. Lose, and you get banned from ordering alcohol for 3 hours.

I hope you don't mind if I put in a scoring system for alcoholic beverages... basically where a total score of 60 means you've reached your limit and drink any more until tomorrow (i.e. the restriction ends after midnight Pacific time).  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 pm
You should put the banned for 3 hours in the rules of the game. It's kind of confusing to have two different RN's for drinking, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:42 pm
I think "you may as well be the designated driver" gets the point across pretty well. sweatdrop

Does it?

Is 25 for drinking and 50 for betting that confusing? sweatdrop  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
I made an odds or evens game where you're betting your privilege to drink. Lose, and you get banned from ordering alcohol for 3 hours.

I hope you don't mind if I put in a scoring system for alcoholic beverages... basically where a total score of 60 means you've reached your limit and drink any more until tomorrow (i.e. the restriction ends after midnight Pacific time).

thats a cool idea of how to drink just maybe instead of each day is a new day to drink make it last 3 days so people have a chance to make 60. for to get 60 in one day is really hard when its 50/50 to get a drink. plus gives people a chance to re-drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 pm
It gets the point across, but doesn't have a time limit. How about "You may as well be the designated driver because you have three hours before you can try again"?

Maybe not for some people... It might be better just to stick to one RN, though. Maybe make the betting a dice roll instead. Or something like that. Just a suggestion, it's up to you. You might try it out for a while and see what other people think.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 pm
killafrog
Tensai Showa Hayata

thats a cool idea of how to drink just maybe instead of each day is a new day to drink make it last 3 days so people have a chance to make 60. for to get 60 in one day is really hard when its 50/50 to get a drink. plus gives people a chance to re-drink.
When I had the drinking game, I tried playing it and made 46 in just 4 drinks. ^^'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm
its a little confusing when you go thro many pages of drinking for you may miss a 50 roll in there

thats true but you got some night people that get to roll only once and dont get to score at all fo that round. plus then your not getting a gazzilion pages of drinking like i get at times.

maybe lower the score of the dice, so it takes a little bit to make 60?  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Probably better than lowering the score to 50. Maybe I'll lower the maximum number from 25 to 15.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm
killafrog
its a little confusing when you go thro many pages of drinking for you may miss a 50 roll in there

thats true but you got some night people that get to roll only once and dont get to score at all fo that round. plus then your not getting a gazzilion pages of drinking like i get at times.

maybe lower the score of the dice, so it takes a little bit to make 60?

That's right, not everyone likes to do all of their drinking at once. A longer time period might encourage more people to join in.

You might want to consider including the police officers in the thread to watch out for people drinking illegaly, and have a version of the "wheel of fortune" that the GGB, Lily's Pad, and MW have. Clear it with the officers first, of course.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm
Kits Rose
It gets the point across, but doesn't have a time limit. How about "You may as well be the designated driver because you have three hours before you can try again"?

Maybe not for some people... It might be better just to stick to one RN, though. Maybe make the betting a dice roll instead. Or something like that. Just a suggestion, it's up to you. You might try it out for a while and see what other people think.
I wish Gaia had a third random number generator. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
Kits Rose

Yeah, it would make this easier. Different dice are easier to remember than different numbers to generate, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm
Kits Rose
Tensai Showa Hayata
Kits Rose

Yeah, it would make this easier. Different dice are easier to remember than different numbers to generate, though.
Changed to one dice. ^-^  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces