Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 pm
Ayaka nodded,' I understand, I may be able to help but we should let the people know it was us that sent it.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' That works.' She walked to her room and shuffled through a drawer pulling out a paper handing it to Yuuki,' Here, I can't write worth anything... well letters anyway.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' We can make one in my room... what should be on it?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
'You can make a paper airplane and throw it to a family.'

yea that works! it'll travel farther anyway! *smiles and nods in approval* good idea!

*thinks 4 a minute* i'm not sure. how bout something along the lines of, "help we're trapped in this house could u plz open the door!"

*Yuuki looks at the paper and takes the pen* well i can try my best, but i'm not that great. i was taught old style caligraphy and i'm not sure if the ppl will be able 2 read it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:16 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka nodded,' I understand, I may be able to help but we should let the people know it was us that sent it.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' That works.' She walked to her room and shuffled through a drawer pulling out a paper handing it to Yuuki,' Here, I can't write worth anything... well letters anyway.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*thinks 4 a minute* i'm not sure. how bout something along the lines of, "help we're trapped in this house could u plz open the door!"

*Yuuki looks at the paper and takes the pen* well i can try my best, but i'm not that great. i was taught old style caligraphy and i'm not sure if the ppl will be able 2 read it.

thanx, and yea. wat should we sign it as. "the 2 girls at the window?"  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm
Ayaka giggled silently,' That makes sense to me.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*laughs* of course it does! cuz we r the 2 girls at the window!!!!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:45 pm
She smiled and they wrote the note, as they stood at the window Ayaka pointed to a young couple walking by,' There. You may want to yell and get there attention.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 pm
NekoLover1994
She smiled and they wrote the note, as they stood at the window Ayaka pointed to a young couple walking by,' There. You may want to yell and get there attention.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

right! but we should put these on. *puts a hat on Ayaka and herself then yells* excuse me!!!! hello!!!!!!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm
The couple looked up and cocked their head as they waved back, Ayaka smiled shyly and glanced at them waving not saying anything,' Do you think they'll respond?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

right! but we should put these on. *puts a hat on Ayaka and herself then yells* excuse me!!!! hello!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm
NekoLover1994
The couple looked up and cocked their head as they waved back, Ayaka smiled shyly and glanced at them waving not saying anything,' Do you think they'll respond?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki yells* can u catch this! *and throws the airplane* huh....i just thought of something.......y didnt i just yell and ask them 2 help.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 pm
The couple watched the plane and the male caught it
Ayaka smiled,' Yes you could have.' The boy read the note and looked up confused.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki yells* can u catch this! *and throws the airplane* huh....i just thought of something.......y didnt i just yell and ask them 2 help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' Yes you could have.' The boy read the note and looked up confused.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki yells* could u plz do as it says? its important!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:40 pm
They glanced at each other before the girl walked inside and up behind the two girls," Is this what you wanted?" Akaya jumped and turned to her tapping on Yuuki's shoulder.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm
NekoLover1994
They glanced at each other before the girl walked inside and up behind the two girls," Is this what you wanted?" Akaya jumped and turned to her tapping on Yuuki's shoulder.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki turned* huh? eep! *had a startled look on her face*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Ayaka smiled,' You got what you wanted...' The woman looked at the two of them.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki looked at the woman* ummmm....my name is Yuuki and this is Ayaka. we're nekos and ayaka is mute. but we've been trapped in this house ever since our master died. so we were hoping that if some1 came in2 the home then we would be able 2 escape. so thank u 4 helping!  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm
She smiled," Well, you know we've been looking for kids... so would you like to come home with us?"
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki looked at the woman* ummmm....my name is Yuuki and this is Ayaka. we're nekos and ayaka is mute. but we've been trapped in this house ever since our master died. so we were hoping that if some1 came in2 the home then we would be able 2 escape. so thank u 4 helping!

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff