Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 am
sango19
Can I just say I love whoever made this thread? xD

Now, STPMO:

-Humanity in general. [Not really, but almost D<]
-Retail. WHYYYYYYYYYY GOD! I have to work it to help pay for university, but how can people really be so STUPID?!
-Inconsiderate customers. Look, asswipe, I'm just a cashier, not God or whatever higher-ups came up with all our policies. Don't b***h at me if you don't like something. Here, I'll give you H/O's number. Oh, you don't want to call them yourself? Well then, STFU OR SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!
-Leading from the previous point: people who WON'T shop somewhere else when they hate "everything" about our store.
-People who are lined up outside before the store even opens, weekdays or weekends. Is your home life that sad that you have nothing better to do than come and harass us that early in the morning? Here's a thought: SLEEP! Jeysus.
-People who think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. NEWSFLASH [ wahmbulance ]: YOU'RE NOT! Wow, I know, right?
-Guys who like to poke fun by pretending to hit on your or something. What the hell? Piss off.
-Douchey teenagers, and guys [and girls] who are in their 20's and still act like teenage morons. Do us all a favour and grow up?
-One of my cousins. a*****e.
-Slow drivers, slow walkers [unless you have a reason for not being able to walk faster, totally understand]
-my anger issues and impatience. I'm trying to work on it, I swear.
-a*****e drivers who cut people off, and those who are impatient when A SENIOR IS CROSSING THE ROAD WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BY THE PEDESTRIAN SIGN. EFF OFF, THEY CAN'T GO ANY FASTER FOR A REASON. scream
-Pedestrians who end up getting killed because of their own stupidity and then drivers get blamed for it. Here's a thought: MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T JAYWALKED IN THE MIDDLE OF DAMN TRAFFIC YOU'D STILL BE AROUND.
Morons.
-Abusers, both to people, children, and animals. Especially animals. Well, anyone defenceless in general. Please, go die. You're not needed on earth.
-HOMOPHOBES. Why? Honestly, why? Practice being a little more open-minded.

-People who constantly feel the need to remind me that I'm short. Yes I'm only 5'1. I have friends who are shorter yet no one says anything to them. Contrary to popular belief, I've been living with myself for the past 19 years (nearly 20) and I see myself everyday. I know I'm short. Now piss off.
-My laptop that likes to cause me large headaches for no apparent reason. Thanks a lot, Dell, for starting to fall apart on me 15 months after I received you. stressed
There's probably more but I can't remember atm. :c

@bolded: Yes, you can say that. I'm glad you like the thread I made. I have it in a forum on another site and it's a big hit. I figured we gals could use one. Next, I definitely feel you on the douchy teenagers and women in their 20s acting like they are still teenaged idiots. Know what is twice as bad as that? A 42 year old mother who still wants to dress like she is 17. Yeah, that's my mom. Slow drivers and walkers just need to go away, know what I mean? Abusers should be...I don't think there is a high enough sentence. Same with rapists. And for the homophobics well, if homosexual relationships bother them they shouldn't enter one. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:59 am
STPMO:

My name being confused...
Carmen Luz is my real name, but some times, I habe been called:

Carmela
Carmen Lucía
Carmen María
etc.  

CarmenLuz

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm
CarmenLuz
STPMO:
My name being confused...

STPMO
SAME. I am Alicia. I get called Alice, Alyssa, Ashley, Alex and Ali. Sometimes Amanda or Allison! What the hell?!

I also hate when computers mess up during something important like an online college final exam. stare

I get pissed off by most of the internet. People are mean and judgemental. It's also super confusing.

When great TV shows are canceled. My So-called Life, Popular, Radio Free Roscoe, Pushing Daisies, Valentine, Carnivale, Dead Like Me...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm glad I just found this:

STPMO:

When my grandma wants to tell me I'm wrong about something, and then when I show her I was right, has a HUGE attitude about it. UGH! I hate it D;

Princess xxKay_

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm
STPMO: Fevers. =3= Highly inconvenient  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Self-rightous condescending bigots who think your beliefs will send you to hell and thunder and fire and all that s**t that goes in with it.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

TheCoquettishHaberdasher

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 pm
This... is my kind of thread. XD
STPMO:
People who take their small children shopping after midnight.
People who wear pajamas and house slippers out while running errands.
People who can't read sale signs properly...
... and then treat you like you're an idiot because they made a mistake.
The phrase, "That's so deceiving!"
When people say, "It must be free!" when a barcode won't scan.
People who can't negotiate 2-lane turns.
The fact that my company is supposed to "serve and inspire creativity" but won't allow the team members to be personally creative.
When people use "baby voices" when giving me unpleasant news or asking me a question I won't like.
People who never use their turn signals, especially when changing lanes.
When my sister starts whining about how she needs a new phone/camera/ipod/shoes/clothes/etc when I can't afford groceries.
When my grandma invites me over for lunch and then calls me fat.
When my mom chooses her current husband over her kids.
When I accidentally hit the wrong button and erase the blog entry I've been working on for THREE HOURS.
All of the stuff that sango19 and Ophrysia wrote about working retail.
Scenester kids who dress in 80's throwback attire and act like they're hot s**t in a champagne glass. Trust me, kids, it wasn't great the first time around. Why revisit it?
Being told to "smile" or "cheer up" when I'm having a gnarly day.
Not being able to afford groceries or gas because of corporate "restructuring".
My unbelievably loud nympho neighbors.
The drunks upstairs who sound like they're building an ark at three in the morning. Every morning.
When I accidentally hit the "off" button on my alarm instead of "snooze".
The cats constantly knocking things off my bookshelves and eating my fake greenery (and later throwing it up on the carpet).
Never finding knee-high boots that fit my calves.
The rampant idiocy of my coworkers.
My dad's contentment to live off unemployment instead of reestablishing himself as a productive member of society.
My own rampant procrastination.
That I can't afford healthcare yet I can't get aid because I make too much.
When people make assumptions about me based one one off-hand comment.
People who smoke around me when I repeatedly ask them to either knock it off or get the hell downwind. Asthma, hello?
Men who think they can spawn babies and take no responsibility.
Women who make stupid relationship choices and/or refuse to get out of bad situations.
People who call and complain to their moms every time something doesnt' go their way (unfortunately, one of my besties does this ALOT).
Coworkers who are always trying to set me up with someone.
My own chickenshittedness.
Doctors who tell me PCOS is all in my head.
My mom's political views.
My bestie Michelle's political views.
Those PETA twerps who tell me I'm abusing my pets by giving them a home and keeping them fed and healthy and happy. WTF, man.
My uncle.
All the asshats who treated me like scum in school who now want to friend me on Facebook.
The "Christmas Shoe" song.
When I'm not quick on the uptake.
Stupid lawsuits.
Tax prep people who get you this crazy-big tax return and then take most of it from you for prep fees. (Jackson Hewitt? More like Jackson Screwitt!)
When my sister douses herself in body spray every five minutes.
People who pop out babies and then don't raise the kid to be a productive member of society.
My sister's kleptomania.

And I'm spent. There's more, I just can't think of them all...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am
STPMO: My supervisor at the law firm I work at. I get that you have a lot to do, what with preparing for tax season, doing accounting and payroll....BUT DO NOT b***h AT ME WHEN I'M THE LACKEY CATCHING YOUR SLOW, OLD a** UP WITH YOUR ******** ACCOUNTING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO TAKE OFF EVERY OTHER DAY.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 am
[STPMO:
- Teachers who don't teach the s**t they put on their tests.
- Cold weather.
- Being woken up at six in the morning when you don't have to be up until seven-thirty.
- Not having a bed of your own so you have to sleep on the couch and be woken up at six in the morning when someone else gets up.
- Having a sister who insists on waking up at six in the morning to shower then taking a nap for an hour before actually getting ready.
- My grandma being sick. She works too hard for that. u.u
]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
This... is my kind of thread. XD
STPMO:
People who take their small children shopping after midnight.
People who wear pajamas and house slippers out while running errands.
People who can't read sale signs properly...
... and then treat you like you're an idiot because they made a mistake.
The phrase, "That's so deceiving!"
When people say, "It must be free!" when a barcode won't scan.
People who can't negotiate 2-lane turns.
The fact that my company is supposed to "serve and inspire creativity" but won't allow the team members to be personally creative.
When people use "baby voices" when giving me unpleasant news or asking me a question I won't like.
People who never use their turn signals, especially when changing lanes.
When my sister starts whining about how she needs a new phone/camera/ipod/shoes/clothes/etc when I can't afford groceries.
When my grandma invites me over for lunch and then calls me fat.
When my mom chooses her current husband over her kids.
When I accidentally hit the wrong button and erase the blog entry I've been working on for THREE HOURS.
All of the stuff that sango19 and Ophrysia wrote about working retail.
Scenester kids who dress in 80's throwback attire and act like they're hot s**t in a champagne glass. Trust me, kids, it wasn't great the first time around. Why revisit it?
Being told to "smile" or "cheer up" when I'm having a gnarly day.
Not being able to afford groceries or gas because of corporate "restructuring".
My unbelievably loud nympho neighbors.
The drunks upstairs who sound like they're building an ark at three in the morning. Every morning.
When I accidentally hit the "off" button on my alarm instead of "snooze".
The cats constantly knocking things off my bookshelves and eating my fake greenery (and later throwing it up on the carpet).
Never finding knee-high boots that fit my calves.
The rampant idiocy of my coworkers.
My dad's contentment to live off unemployment instead of reestablishing himself as a productive member of society.
My own rampant procrastination.
That I can't afford healthcare yet I can't get aid because I make too much.
When people make assumptions about me based one one off-hand comment.
People who smoke around me when I repeatedly ask them to either knock it off or get the hell downwind. Asthma, hello?
Men who think they can spawn babies and take no responsibility.
Women who make stupid relationship choices and/or refuse to get out of bad situations.
People who call and complain to their moms every time something doesnt' go their way (unfortunately, one of my besties does this ALOT).
Coworkers who are always trying to set me up with someone.
My own chickenshittedness.
Doctors who tell me PCOS is all in my head.
My mom's political views.
My bestie Michelle's political views.
Those PETA twerps who tell me I'm abusing my pets by giving them a home and keeping them fed and healthy and happy. WTF, man.
My uncle.
All the asshats who treated me like scum in school who now want to friend me on Facebook.
The "Christmas Shoe" song.
When I'm not quick on the uptake.
Stupid lawsuits.
Tax prep people who get you this crazy-big tax return and then take most of it from you for prep fees. (Jackson Hewitt? More like Jackson Screwitt!)
When my sister douses herself in body spray every five minutes.
People who pop out babies and then don't raise the kid to be a productive member of society.
My sister's kleptomania.

And I'm spent. There's more, I just can't think of them all...

@bolded: What's wrong with wearing pajamas outside the house? They are comfortable, and you don't need to change if you are going to be gone for 20 mins tops. I'd wear my pajamas everywhere if I could, they're so damn comfortable.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:22 pm
TPMO: I don't use swear words....yes, even on the internet.lol
-Waking up at six am. All i want to do is rest in the mornings, not go to stinkin school.
- people who look over my shoulder while im drawing something.
- people who say anime style isnt real art (screw you!)
- when my game suddenly wants to mess up or the freakin power shuts off before i can save.
-people saying my name is "ghetto" Shaneiqua is just a name my brother named me. >.<
-being told your to old to play video games and watch cartoons at 19.
-and to old to dress up for halloween. (that's the best holiday!)
- depressed people
-people who are mean and rude for no reason.
-people who are cruel to animals
-people who dont clean up after themselves
-crappy rap songs
-being to poor to get a game i really want
-being to poor to pay for heat during winter =___=
-getting colds

And lot's more, i'm to sick to think of more right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

STPMO: That feeling right before you get a cold where your nose just feels clogged and it gives you a headache. D: <
I'm starting to get that feeling right now!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 pm
STPMO=

1.my life

2.my mom who tried to kill me

3.dad for being dead

4.i really hate posers

5.i hate it when ppl judge me before they know me

6.having my heart broken everyday

7.cheaters

8.having to deal with ppl that hate me everyday

6. my whole family for being in jail

theres lots more

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
User ImageUser Image

STPMO: That feeling right before you get a cold where your nose just feels clogged and it gives you a headache. D: <
I'm starting to get that feeling right now!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugh, I hate that too. Or when the bad part of your cold is just ending, and all that's left is that awkward I-need-to-blow-my-nose-every-5-seconds-stage  

Azusanga

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Blueruby127
TPMO: I don't use swear words....yes, even on the internet.lol
-Waking up at six am. All i want to do is rest in the mornings, not go to stinkin school.
- people who look over my shoulder while im drawing something.
- people who say anime style isnt real art (screw you!)
- when my game suddenly wants to mess up or the freakin power shuts off before i can save.
-people saying my name is "ghetto" Shaneiqua is just a name my brother named me. >.<
-being told your to old to play video games and watch cartoons at 19.
-and to old to dress up for halloween. (that's the best holiday!)
- depressed people
-people who are mean and rude for no reason.
-people who are cruel to animals
-people who dont clean up after themselves
-crappy rap songs
-being to poor to get a game i really want
-being to poor to pay for heat during winter =___=
-getting colds

And lot's more, i'm to sick to think of more right now.

wow urs goodXD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces