Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm
"Of course of course hurry up and get in," Her grandfather hurried them in and had two maids take Scarlet into her room. There he had a butler run out and get a elf healer. Her grandfather or the elder lead the boy and his wolf to the living room. Suki on the other hand followed the maids inorder to be by Scarlets side.

"Thank you very much for helping my granddaughter. You have my deepest graditude, and thus you shall be reworded." He sat down on a wooden rocking chair. Then he told a maid to get the boy a change of clothes. "Please go take a warm bath, change and come back so we may talk."

Before the boy could say anything a bulter took him a way upstairs and into a bathroom that already had a warm bath ready. They laid out some dry clothes and left him alone in the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm
I really had wanted to ask about the elf but I was cut off before I could say a word. Oh well, at least I get to escape the cold now, I thought positively. But my mind was still worried over her. I sighed.

"Come on, Kani. Lets get cleaned up," I said and both Kani and I bathed. It was refreshing to have sweat and blood off of my skin. Kani also had his fur back to its majestic golden-brown shade once he stepped out of the shower. I went to the bed and wore the clothes set for me. To my surprise, they were all in my size.

"How do they know my size?" I mumbled. "I think we just met like five minutes before they make me shower." Over the mirror were some fragrances and I tried one. It smelled pleasant, like a live forest. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said and two elves came in.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm
The elder came in after the two elves went in. "I wanted to ask why you were out wondering about here...it's a bit suspisious if you ask me," He walked over to him with no facial expression. Then he gave a warm smile, "But i don't think that matters. How about we talk tomorrow, you should get some sleep." He then turned around to head back out. The two elves did so after there elder.

Suki had been given a bath forcably after the two maids gave one to Scarlet. Suki laid her head down on her paws and watched as the healer began to heal Scarlet. After all was done they left the room to tell the elder that she was out of danger and that a long's day rest would do her good.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm
"Wait, sir" I called at the door for them. "Please, may I know how she's doing? Will she be alright?" I asked. Kani whined beside me to convey his worry.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm
He turned around and smiled, "She is doing fine now. All she needs now is a good rest, so now please go back in and sleep yourself." The elder insisted and then left the hall way heading to his own room. The maids left Scarlets room and also left to there rooms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:43 pm
I returned to my room and sat on the bed. Kani settled his head between my tights.

"I guess we're safe for now, Kani," I ruffled Kani's fur. He closed his eyes in pleasure. "I wonder what they did to my parents though. I hope mom's not so worried about me," I said looking out from the window. I sighed.

"Oh well, no use musing over it! Lets get some rest Kani. Tomorrow's gonna be another weird day," I said as I let myself fall on the mattress. It was unusually soft, but very comfortable. I went through the day's event.

1) I met an elf.
2) I got shot by my grandpa.
3) I fought for said elf and nursed her as much as I could.
4) I finally know how a Frost People look like.
5) I got ambushed by poachers who wanted to kill the elf I protected, and finally,
6) I am currently in the house of the highest elf, and I am actually spending the night here.

All seems to be in order, I yawned. Kani settled himself beside me and I hugged his furry body. In a matter of minutes, I was sleeping soundly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm
Scarlet stirred in her sleep and finally woke up. Suki was beside her sound asleep. She quietly got off the bed and left the room. She opened the door across from her room and saw that the boy was sleeping. Closing the door slowly she went over to her gandpa's room. As soon as she was going to knock he told her to come in. She did so and left the door cracked a bit when she went over to sit down on a chair in fron of her grandfather.

"Now can you explain to me what exactly happened today?" He said a bit in a harsh tone.

"Well i basically met that human boy, then i headed back when i was surrounded by a bunch of poachers who seeked revenge. He saved me and thats all that happened." Scarlet cut it short and also added, "The Frost people helped us..." she cringed when she knew what would happen next.

The elder stood up in a haste and looked down at her, "The Frost people did what?! Look here you know what happens when they go saving a life of an elf!" He shouted but not loud enough for anyone to here.

"I know I know grandfather.....I'm sorry..I did't mean for them to get involved. I'll go tomorrow to the Frost People territory and settle the issue before it gets out of hand." Scarlet said trying to clam her grandfather down.

"Damn right you will...you know that they always want something in return. Right now we don't have anything to give them..." he sighed and sat back down. He looked up at Scarlet and said in a warm voice, "Are you better now?"

Scarlet nodded, "Yes grandfather....thank you." They then began to talk about the problem they would have with the Frost People if Scarlet couldn't strike a deal with them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 pm
I woke up the next morning completely refreshed. Kani stirred beside me and opened one eye.

"Morning, lazy bum," I greeted and he greeted with a muffled growl. Apparently, he was still sleepy. "Get up Kani. We have to meet with the Elder today. I wonder if he hates me coming here," I said. I set that issue aside and went to clean myself. Once done, I opened the window but it wouldn't budge. I frowned and tried again. Still no luck.

"What's the use of a window if you can't open it," I mused aloud. Kani was already on his feet and was waiting for me at the door. He could smell food and suddenly I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything since lunch the last day.

"Why do you remind me of food Kani?" I said and we both exited the room. To my surprise, the two elves from yesterday was awaiting by my door.

"Um, good morning," I greeted nervously.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:09 pm
The elves greeted him back and told him to follow. They all headed down stairs into the dining room where breakfeast was set. Suki was by the elder who sat at the end awaiting for his guest. "Please take a seat and enjoy some of the food. It was prepared by our own Scarlet," he chuckled and as he said that Scarlet came in with the last bowl of biscuts. She placed it on the table and then sat down next to her grandfather.

"Well the only reason i prepared it was because we don't have a cook," Scarlet chuckled along with her grandfather. "Anyways please sit down....oh it just came to me...you never told me your name," Scarlet said feeling a bit embarressed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 pm
"Ah, you're right," I laughed nervously. "I'm Nicholas but am more known as Nick. What's yours?" I asked, embarrased myself for failing in th introduction.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 pm
"Scarlet...but you already knew that...and this is my grandfather Alec." Scarlet motioned to her grandpa. As everyone had taken there seat, they all began to eat.

"I hope you had a pleasant sleep Nicholas," Alec said to him warmly. He then shot a cold look at Scarlet knowing she had cause so much trouble for everyone.

Scarlet looked down at her food and kept quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 pm
"I did," I said. "Thank you for having me last night and for breakfast. I must be a burden," I said slowly. I felt really awkward about eating with beings that are more superior than humans.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm
"It's quite alright, you are no burden what so ever," Alec said looking away from Scarlet and at Nick instead. "I hope that you can forgive my granddaughter for causing you problems," he said and looked agian over at Scarlet. This time he was pointing at his wrist indicating that it was time for her to head to the terriotry of the Frost People.

"Well If you'll excuse me, I have things to take care of." Scarlet walked over toward the door and added, "Suki will lead you home, it was turely nice meeting you." Then she left the room and made her way out of the village.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm
"Oh, okay," I got up as she left and sat again. "Well, thank you then. It seems like she's fine," I commented and I began to eat.

I felt nervous sitting with the elves. They were very quiet and emanated wisdom. I felt really small in their presence. Kani was happily munching since he was denied his hunt yesterday.

Once I felt like I had enough, I placed my spoon and fork carefully on the plate and said my thanks again to Alec. I awaited for what I was supposed to do next.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 pm
"Well then, how about i show you around my beautiful village," Alec said as he got up and motioned to Nick to follow. Suki followed them.

Scarlet was nearing the Frost People village and was going over she would say to the elder.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff