Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 am
He looked at the two standing at the hole in the wall before looking back at the girl. "You're out of luck, he's already gone." Lynx called to her. "But if you still want to look around be my guest." He turned and headed towards the other two as he placed his katana in it's sheath around his waist, he moved with a slight limp and wincing every so often to look as if his wound hurt. He picked a spot next to the hole in the wall and leaned against it as he watched the girl, who had seemed to come looking for him in particular.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 am
Yea, I was waiting for permission. she thought tersely. She traced the easy to follow blood trail until reaching what could only be where they fought. There was a sword on the ground, making h er even more suspicious. She made her way back out. "The sword." she said, pointing. "Where'd you get it?" she called, straining to sound casual, as if only admiring it.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 am
Lynx looked at the katana hanging from his waist for a moment before looking back up. "It's mine." He called back to the girl refusing to give her an explaination, but not lying either. She's pretty bright, then again given her heritage it's not surprising. He thought to himself with a slight smile which was quickly replaced by a frown. "Oui femm hud cdub sa!" He grumbled in a low voice before moving to the hole in the wall where the other two of the girls companions waited.

(("Oui femm hud cdub sa!" is pronounced: "OHooee feeaymm haoo-de ku-deoo-bae seeah!" and means: "You will not stop me!"))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 am
"Sorry babe, I don't speak goo goo ga ga." she said, vaulting over to where he stood. she shoved Shen back, hoping he wasn't injured badly in her rage. "So it's not enough to have their souls, eh? Gotta take the body too?" she said, itching for a fight. "Must be pretty damn desperate to stoop that low." she commented, absent-mindedly twirling her axe like a baton.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm
Lynx looked at the girl with a slightly cocked head and a wide grin. "He traded his soul a long time ago, young one. I was merely collecting on the agreement. The body... Well let's just say it's easier to to avoid unwanted attention." He replied to the girl as he pulled his katana back out of it's sheath. Lynx stabbed the katana into the ground next to him and with a white flash of light he stepped backwards and watched the souless body drop to the ground. Pulling his katana from the ground Lynx looked at the girl his grin still present across his face. "You really think you can stop me from leaving here? I wouldn't count on it. I will be leaving and I am taking this body with me, even if I have to go through you... Kaori."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm
"Rather doubt that." she said, unimpressed. "I at least plan on letting any family he has give him a proper burial. I personally wouldn't mind you walking away from this, as long as you kept going til you hit the border of town." she said, flicking a mosquito off her arm.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Chiya had been sitting beside Shen, letting him lean against her fur for support while she watched the two. She had remained silent, waiting for a chance to shift without causing too much attention. Chiya had lived over a century now, and she had to admit that her patience with Kaori's talking was wearing thin.
Enough, children. she growled and stood.
Her fur bristled as she shifted. Not a slightest hint of embarrassment crossed her expression once she was human. She had learned to deal with it, and with mortals.
"I've had enough of your talk," she glanced at Kaori, "And your boasting at death." she glared at the demon.
"If you are really as skilled as you say, Lynx, then show me."
Without another word, she shifted once more, this time into her newest form. Her fangs grew past her chin and she couldn't help but feel satisfaction as her eyes adjusted to the deadly weapons of a skilled killer. The sabertooth.
Shen, I refuse to see you injured. Please take cover and do not be afraid of me. I shall not harm you.

((I'm back from Florida!!! W00T! I've missed you all so much! *sniffle* How is everyone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image

Shen had watched the situation as best he could, confusion slowly growing into realization as Kaori confronted an odd-looking male. The male soon changed somehow, as if he stepped from one form and into another, and it looked like a fight would break out between the two. In fact, the merman was almost sure of it as he was thrown back and into Chiya's side. He scrambled to his feet as she shifted into her newest, most terrifying form and ordered him to take cover. She didn't have to ask twice and before he thought about it, Shen was ducking behind a rather large tree. He hated fighting, even though he'd had to do his fair share of it. This merman's hands were a healer's hands and therefore not suited for battle. Hopefully, it would be over soon.

(( Not too bad, and you? ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Kaori scoffed at Chiya's sudden response. "Must you always spoil my fun? You know how I love this useless annoying banter." she said, poking one of Chiya's now insanely long teeth, annoyed.

{{WOLFFFEH!!!!!!!! MY DARLING! *glomps you*}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm
Chiya snorted, Sorry.

((*gasps and wheezes* Must...breathe!!! ^.^ I'm well, ninja. Missed you all! 4laugh ))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm
"I'm sure." she said, rolling her eyes.

{{*loosens up enough to let you breathe but holds on* U SHALL NEVAH LEAVE ME AGAYN! i shall be a carry on!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 am
Lynx sniffed the air as he watched the girl shift into a sabertooth tiger his grin had faded quickly and was replaced by a frown of instant hatred for her. "You dare insult me with your presence? Damn shapeshifters, your race should have been made exstinct!" He growled throwing his katana aside. "I'll fix that mistake here and now!" Lynx let out a roar and took off at a run with incredible speed and prepared himself to fight unarmed against the girl. He knew that the fight would leave wounds on both sides but he was confident he would be the victor. "E femm syga cina oui civvan!" Lynx growled as he swiped a demonicly clawed hand at the girl.

(("E femm syga cina oui civvan!" Pronounced: "EAY feeaymm seeae-geah kueenah ohooee kuee-fu-fuahn!" Meaning: "I will make you suffer!"))

(Welcome back wolfffy, how was your trip?)

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm
Kaori watched impatiently, knowing Chiya could handle herself. Sure, she would step in if necessary, but she was confident enough in her friends abilities to let her fight her own battles. She made use of her time by checking on Shen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 pm
Chiya snarled at the demon and jumped back in a fluid movement. Her golden eyes glinted the outrage of a killing instinct that had traveled through the ages to rest in the animal's bones. She flew over Lynx's head and turned to bring down her huge paw. He grunted and dodged it, trying to lash out at her with a successful blow.
What would you know of my species? she growled at him.

((It went well. I brought back a souvenier for JacobMallow. mrgreen *hands each one of you an invisible souvenier* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! wahmbulance ))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:24 am
Kaori sat back and watched, a bemused expression on her face. This new form had much brute strength, and Chiya had amazing technique, but lacked the grace of more familiar forms.

{{NO! I FORBODE YOU! HOW COULD YOU?! *shakes you*}}  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces