Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 am
I am your Mord Sith

Some girls are rather insensitive I must say.

Here's a re-post of what FinalFantasyFreak101's mule said to me

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

I want everyone to see so that no one is confused why there's going to be a s**t storm for the next several pages.

Holy carp! Let me get my ******** shovel so I can bash her face in and hide the body.

That is seriously not cool!

I'm glad you're Mom is doing better though! I hope she has a speedy recovery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 am
Is that exactly what she said? Holy crap! That is terrible! She can expect a world of trouble now! I don't know you either Mord, but insulting someone's mom like that is just wrong. I hope she realizes how wrong that is. That's seriously NOT cool! scream  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 am
Iceears
Is that exactly what she said? Holy crap! That is terrible! She can expect a world of trouble now! I don't know you either Mord, but insulting someone's mom like that is just wrong. I hope she realizes how wrong that is. That's seriously NOT cool! scream

You'll come to know how I am real soon. My vicious nature is very well known and respected in this guild. She picked the wrong girl to tread on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm
i didnt say that.
Why is everyone so mad at me.
I would never write that.
i know its hard to prove but i didnt.
Can we at least try to work things out.
Yunaortidus has anger issues.
I cant help her having them.
What do you want me to do.
I cant help it that she wrote that.
I can understand you being mad.
I would probally be mad too but what do you want me to do to prove that she isnt a mule.
The last thing i want to do is start a fight but you just insist on it.
If you want i can talk to her and try to get her to leave people alone.
She dose live on my street.  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
i didnt say that.
I would probally be mad too but what do you want me to do to prove that she isnt a mule.

Seriously, just ******** off. We'll have both you and Yuna reported and banned.

Even if Yuna isn't a mule, you or she are a coward. Sending Mord a message instead of growing a pair an posting it? Really?

Get a life, tell Yuna to ******** off, and you yourself need to ******** off.

If I hear anything more about you or Yuna screwing around, we will, as stated, have you banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 pm
I read the past few pages and ive decided to say im sorry for being and idiot. Finalfantasyfreak dosent deserve being hated for somthing i did. Im sorry I Am Your Mord Sith for being so ignorant. I shouldnt have said the things i said. i know it was wrong and that the only thing left to do is to let everyone know that im quitting the guild i promise to not bother you anymore. Please dont be mad at FinalFantasyFreak she never did anything. As much as you might think i am a mule im not. You dont have to forgive me. Just leave her alone she is a nice person.  

YunaAndTidus234

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:25 pm
Just my two cents...

I'm a professional horse trainer. I have a degree in an equine related field and I'm a certified riding instructor through NARHA. I'm working on getting my qualifications out of the way so that I can get my USDF instructor certification. I think I qualify as an "expert" on horses.

That horse is fine condition from what you can tell in the picture. He's a bit of a homely creature. Kind of a mulish head, short neck, and spindly legs weak hocks, but half-decent conformation for a casual riding horse. He's in good weight, has good muscle, a nice coat and a bright eye. His belly isn't distended or wormy looking, and his back looks pretty strong. He has obviously been very well taken care of, and considering he's a rescue, for his condition to have returned to this state is a testament to Mord and her family's horse-keeping skills.

As for the rest, that's pretty low. I don't think I really need to say anything more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm
YunaAndTidus234
I read the past few pages and ive decided to say im sorry for being and idiot. Finalfantasyfreak dosent deserve being hated for somthing i did. Im sorry I Am Your Mord Sith for being so ignorant. I shouldnt have said the things i said. i know it was wrong and that the only thing left to do is to let everyone know that im quitting the guild i promise to not bother you anymore. Please dont be mad at FinalFantasyFreak she never did anything. As much as you might think i am a mule im not. You dont have to forgive me. Just leave her alone she is a nice person.

Really, b***h? You and FFF101 both need to quit. What you've done was uncalled for and we will have more to say if you ever show your nasty asses around her again. I will see to that personally.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:08 pm
********! I'm out 5k and I didn't even get to use my bottle! =3= I'll send the trade Mordie. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

Hey! I raised you 10k! Don't forget me!  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 pm
YunaAndTidus234

I don't think I'm likely to take your opinion on who is "nice" and who is not. You are not qualified to make that judgement. Insulting someone's mother like that is never justifiable. You were not provoked, either. This was entirely out of spite. In what universe is that considered acceptable?

Whether or not you are FFF's mule (and there are certain grammatical and tonal quirks in your posts that make me think you are) your speed to jump to each others' defense makes it clear that you are at least in cahoots.

Your opinions and advice are not solicited, nor are they welcome. Stay away from us.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 am
AriaStarSong
Just my two cents...

I'm a professional horse trainer. I have a degree in an equine related field and I'm a certified riding instructor through NARHA. I'm working on getting my qualifications out of the way so that I can get my USDF instructor certification. I think I qualify as an "expert" on horses.

That horse is fine condition from what you can tell in the picture. He's a bit of a homely creature. Kind of a mulish head, short neck, and spindly legs weak hocks, but half-decent conformation for a casual riding horse. He's in good weight, has good muscle, a nice coat and a bright eye. His belly isn't distended or wormy looking, and his back looks pretty strong. He has obviously been very well taken care of, and considering he's a rescue, for his condition to have returned to this state is a testament to Mord and her family's horse-keeping skills.

As for the rest, that's pretty low. I don't think I really need to say anything more.

I lol'd at the "mulish head" comment. Its so freaking true. So, what is your professional opinion on my little KC? Shes the most lovable little horse ever.

Anyways, thank you for your two cents. It was very much appreciated.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 am
finalfantasyfreak1O1
i didnt say that.

I call bullshit. Are you really ******** asking why everyone is so mad at you? Seriously, get the ******** out. No one likes you here and I certainly do not like you. Stay here any longer and I will make your online life hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 am
YunaAndTidus234

Matron Mord Sith

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 am
I agree with the others. How you said that FFF101 was really nice and she had nothing to do with it and all of that sounds like you are a mule and you're just trying to cover up your own butt. From what I've read Mord never did ANYTHING to you. Saying something like that about someone's mom that got TRAMPLED by a horse and is hurt is just PLAIN OUT WRONG!!! It's stupid and mean and it doesn't do any good for you! It just makes people feel hurt and get mad at you, so BUZZ off!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff