Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image
Airi looked away, her loose white curls falling around her heart-shaped face.
"I have vampire in me, so that tends to mess things up."
Kiko scoffed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm
shaun looked puzzled... his brother had said that he,,,,,,but that just couldnt be could it? " my brother said that he bit an angel. but it cant be you"  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
Airi shuddered and closed her eyes. The man's tan face and out-raged eyes filled her head and she gasped.
"I...uh...don't know. Can we change the subject?"
Kiko let out a warning growl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
"just tell me, id he where a black cross with a flame in the centert????????????"  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image
Airi shook her head back and forth, trying to disperse the images in her head.
The man had been on her, holding her down by the wrists. It had made her wings hurt and his breath smelled like blood.
"You are a pretty little angel. I don't find many of your kind." He had said.
Airi pressed her hands against her head and held back the tears.
"No, I don't know. I...don't...remember. It has...been so long...and he was so horrid...I don't remember..."
Kiko barked at Shaun in annoyance.
Stop it, vampire. Stop asking or I will rip your throat out. That is the most painfuk memory she has!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm
"look,im sorry, but if you were the one he bit the i have you to thank for my freedom,." he knelt on one knee and bowed his head in reverance. he looked at the dog, "im sorry i made you r master upset. i didnt mean to." he reached into his jacket and pulled out a treat. he handed it to the dog. "here" he had of corse relaxed his grip on the knife in the jacket he had on. "thanks to you, your blood weakened my brother. maybe even killed him. i was able to escape."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am
name: shaun willos
species: unknown type of vampire
life: as a kid shaun was abused by his older brother and at the age of 7 abandoned. he dosent kno when he was turned because he was turned sometime after 1897, he doesent know for sure. he woke up in 2000 and has since learned alittle bit about himself. he is diabetic and alot stronger than humans so he suposes he is a vampire. although he can only drink the blood of the pure evil of this world. other wise it could kill him.
personality: he has a hard time trusting people. sarcastic, knows haow to protect himself emotionally, shorttempored. loves to make people laph.
extra: he is phobic of guns
powers: when he gets really close to someone emotionally and if there close to him emotinally, he can read there thoughts and they his. he can also see the future, supperstrenght, regeneration, and supperspeed, and he has blue and black lightning that shoots up his arm when he is provoked. he uses the lightning as a tazer or a very potent wepon.

name: alex willows.
species: vampire
story: as shauns abusive brother, alex had been a killer his whole life. he didnt care for anyhting else. now, shaun is missing and alex wanys his little brother dead. the freak of nature had been a thorn in his side as long as he could remember. he is consumed by hate.
personality: violent and rythless. he has a slight charm about him but he is a killer.
powers: unlike his brother shaun, alex can only controll fire if it is near by. he has no other powers.
extra:alex has a bat that shape shifts into a haggered old witch. this witches name is alisia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 pm
Nahi snorted. "Great to meet you Kiko, Airi, but the mush gush is really gonna send me over the edge." she said, turning and stalking into the woods.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Bree rolled her eyes. "b***h..." she muttered. Nahi was the only one who could really get on her nerves, especially her total disrespect for any emotion besides anger, hate, and revenge. "Excuse my jerkwad cousin."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm
shaun swirlled around,"your cousin? you failed to mention that!"  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 am
"I did no such thing! I said it when I mentioned her earlier!" Bree cried indignantly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 pm
shaun paused for a moment. he didnt remember it but he had a short memory anyhow.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:06 pm
alex looked at the destruction that he had just caused.he held a villedge priest in his hands. the priest was begging for his life. pleas, "i can help you!" he insisted. "fine, i will let you keep your life."the priest smiled. "not!" alex said as he snapped the mans neck and chucled. filthy humans are so stupid. he enjoyed killing them. they were so gullable.he knew his brother would see him comming. it didnt matter. he would still kill shaun for abandoning him. his eyes glowed a bright red crimson as he said, "im on my way to you. and i will kill you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Bree crossed her arms and turned sharply towasr Airi. "I'm sorry if you were upset. Please excuse Nahimana. She can be..... unpredictable, at best."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 am
" i under----" at that moment, shaun screamed in pain, his head felt like it was going to explode. he was seeing the future, he saw his brother. "im on my way to you. i wll kill you," he was saying. he looked up after the vision. he looked at bree and said, "oh s**t!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff