Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 pm
"okay, we should go out and look for her, or dose any one have a tracking spell?" she askes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Justin rummaged through his school bag until he found what he was looking for. "Here Deckota," he said, handing a piece of paper to his sister. "There was nothing to do in math today so i wrote down some of the spells i learnt recently. I'll let you cast it."  

Dark_Huntress1202

Ayoo Tacos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:39 pm
"?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm
i have no idea what u guys r sayin  

Ayoo Tacos

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 am
yeah, and i have no idea who you are DemiLovatofan132...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am
Deckota took the peice of paper, looked at it, snorted and threw it away.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:28 am
however, your avatar is incredibly adorable 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 am
"Oh okay Deckota, you find a better tracking spell," Justin growled. Alex sighed and pulled her phone back out. Justin glared at her. "Alex, you're not seriously going to text Dean now are you? Emmy could be in trouble!" "I know. That's why I'm not texting Dean. I'm ringing Emmy." Alex held the phone up to her as it started to ring. Justin felt his stomach drop as he heard Emmy's ringtone coming from underneath the Coffee Table. "Well, there goes that plan," Alex moaned.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 am
Deckota sighed. she took out her wand. " we have lost our freind, so let that now mend" she chanted and they got sucked into a tiny hole and appered in a grubby ally.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 pm
"You know Deckota, i think my spell would've just as effectively because...WHY WOULD EMMY BE HANGING OUT IN A GRUBBY OLD ALLEY?" Justin snapped angrily. Max frowned. "If this place is grubby, why aren't there any grubs crawling around." Alex smacked her brother across the back of the head. "why did we bring him," she growled. "Shut up!" Justin yelled suddenly. "You want me to shut up Justin? Well how about you-" "Do you hear that?" Justin interrupted.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 pm
"no what? what? what?" Max asked. "SHUT UP MAX!!" Deckota yelled and listened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 pm
The siblings stood in silence for a minute. Before they grew impatient, they finally heard something; people talking. - "I'm not going back," a girl's voice rang out. They could tell she was close, but they couldn't see her. "You don't get to make decisions over the queen, Emelia," a deep, angry voice whispered. "Even if she is your mother. Besides, how long have you been begging for another chance at your role in the council?" "I know i wanted to come back but I don't anymore," she continued. "I have a reason to stay on this world now." The deep one cackled. "You mean that boy? Justin? Think about it Emelia, you can't be with that human, even if you're both wizards. YOU are part Elf! And unless you want him along with his whole family to lose their powers forever, i suggest you get your job done and then come back home." "No! But.....I'll...I'll get it done," she whimpered.

"What was that we just heard?" Alex asked. "Alex?" The girl said. "Guys! I didn't know you were down here!" "Wait?" Justin said suddenly. "Is that Emmy? How can we hear her? I don't see her!"  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm
"Elf?" Deckota asked confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 pm
"Justin?" Alex blurted. "I thought Juliette and Miranda liking Justin was bad enough but Emmy? I honestly thought she had higher standards. Someone is pulling our legs here! This is all a prank!" Justin glared at his sister. "No one's pulling your leg Alex! It's me! Emmy! I'm right hear in front of you!" Emmy protested, though the Rouso's couldn't see her. "Where are you?" Justin asked. "I just told you!" Emmy snapped, annoyed. "I'm standing right here in front of you Justin! Look at me!"  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm
"i cant see anthing, where are you Emmy?" she asked.  
Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff