Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:46 pm
Waking up in a sleepy haze, Sam looked about the room she was in, then quickly turned her attention to her leg. It was no longer blood-stained fur, but now it was human flesh again. She removed the bandages the stanger had put on her only to reveal a completely healed leg. She got out of the bed slowly and began walking through the halls as she pulled her ragged coat around her tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Suddenly, the roar of a motorcycle engine and gunshots could be heard. It turned out to be a young, crimson haired man in black jeans and a blue leather jacket, shooting at a flock of demonic bird things. His name was Justin. He was surrounded, and headed right for a wall. "Why the HELL did I sell that portal gun!? WHY!?!?" He yelled in a panic, slamming right through the wall, his bike a smoking ruin. "Ugh....well, that sucked." He groaned.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm
vader-lifer14
Suddenly, the roar of a motorcycle engine and gunshots could be heard. It turned out to be a young, crimson haired man in black jeans and a blue leather jacket, shooting at a flock of demonic bird things. His name was Justin. He was surrounded, and headed right for a wall. "Why the HELL did I sell that portal gun!? WHY!?!?" He yelled in a panic, slamming right through the wall, his bike a smoking ruin. "Ugh....well, that sucked." He groaned.

(I love your siggy.)
Sam looked out a window and noticed a boy on his destroyed bike. She popped open a window and jumped out it--running over to him. "Any way I could be of assistance to you, stanger?" She asked as her eyes glowed a faint silver.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Justin struggled to get up, but the pain was massive. That, and he was stuck under the bike. He turned his attention to the girl who ran to him. "How about helping me out from under here?" He asked her. Friggin' demons wrecked his ride, and now he was stuck under the ruins of his pride and joy.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin struggled to get up, but the pain was massive. That, and he was stuck under the bike. He turned his attention to the girl who ran to him. "How about helping me out from under here?" He asked her. Friggin' demons wrecked his ride, and now he was stuck under the ruins of his pride and joy.

Sam reached down and lifted the bike easily with one hand--she sat it upright off to the side. "I can fix that for you later...I'm a decent mechanic." She smiled as she lifted him off the ground. My name is Sam, by the way. Lets get you inside and clean you up, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm
Justin nodded. "Alright. Thanks. I'm Justin." He told Sam. The guy was lucky to run into her. "So...where am I, exactly? I was trying to get away from those birds, and I lost track of where I was going." He asked her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:33 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "Alright. Thanks. I'm Justin." He told Sam. The guy was lucky to run into her. "So...where am I, exactly? I was trying to get away from those birds, and I lost track of where I was going." He asked her.

"Nice to meet you Justin. I honestly don't know where we are...I just got here last night due to a rather unfortunate series of events....." She picked up his bike and carried it into the building without breaking a sweat. "So why were you running from birds, if I may ask?" She looked right at him and now her eyes were a piercing blue rather than the faint silver they were just a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm
"To be honest, they were bird demons. Those things are usually just pests, but I lost my magic sword, so even they are dangerous." Justin told her. "I'm a demon hunter, but without my sword, all I have is an empty handgun." He added.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm
vader-lifer14
"To be honest, they were bird demons. Those things are usually just pests, but I lost my magic sword, so even they are dangerous." Justin told her. "I'm a demon hunter, but without my sword, all I have is an empty handgun." He added.

"Lovely...I could teach you some combat skills that might be more useful to you than swords and guns...but I don't know if you'd like it or not....especially considering how I am......  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Justin thought about this, then nodded. "Alright. I'll go with whatever ya wanna teach me. I need to defend myself." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin thought about this, then nodded. "Alright. I'll go with whatever ya wanna teach me. I need to defend myself." He told her.

"Hopefully you won't mind me kicking your a** just once as a demonstration...." She said as she sat the bike outside the room she just woke up in not to long ago. "Would you want to start after we clean you up?" She asked. I just hope this kid doesn't try to kill me for being a Lycan...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:28 pm
Justin nodded. "Alright." He said. He was eager to learn some new moves, and see what this girl could do.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "Alright." He said. He was eager to learn some new moves, and see what this girl could do.

She took him to the upstairs bathroom the stranger had grabbed a first-aid kit from. She very quickly patched him--and his clothes--up then said, "Alright, we can go play now." She seemed delighted by the idea of sparring with Justin. "You ready?" She asked, allowing a stunningly charming smile to crawl across her face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:51 pm
Pika-Kitty was in a kitchen somewhere in the manor, making herself dinner. Just in case there are any others around, I'll leave some food out.She thought, taking a small portion of food with her.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Justin nodded eagerly. "Yup. Let's go." He said, a grin on his face. To be honest, seeing her smile was stunning, but he wouldn't say that. Looking like a creeper wouldn't be on his to-do list.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games