Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:03 pm
Da-ku had absorbed the blast and been scattered into ash.... He hadn't realised how powerful his grenades where... He reformed his body slowly.... He was weak while reforming.. one strike would kill him now [hint hint for future reference] he quickly trapped Myra in a tomb of ash, which would soon be his head whilst Benny was still recovering....

At last the tomb around her faded away and Da-ku's body reformed... He stretched then muttered under his breath and gave her an uppercut to the face  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Myraku swiftly whirled around and blocked Da-Ku's fist right before it hit her. She grinned and said,
"Heh..... you'd hit a woman?"
She then kicked Da-Ku in the stomach and flipped around, facing in the opposite direction. She shook the bag full of his and Benny's things in front of her face, smiled, and ran off, saying,
"Au revoir!!!"

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:36 pm
Layka stopped momentarily as she heard the explosion not very far off, and realised that the other competitors weren't that far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm
Da-ku tried to meld the bags out of her hands but the range was two far away.... That kick had knocked him out of it abit..... He turned into vapour and followed her.... He was not gonna lose his stuff....  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm
(Rougen dun do that kinda s**t to me when I'm not even active!!! ..Also.. "I thought we were friends" Haha)

The blast had blown Benny out of sight, he was a few bushes away from Myra and Da-Ku's little fight.. He was in a near death state, heck he was missing a leg and some fingers.

He awoke in immense pain several hours after all of this, wondering what the hell just happened and why he was missing limbs.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 pm
(( haha aww benny. By the way, whne exactly should I meet up with you guys? I'm finding it hard to come up with creatures to fight -.-'' ))

When the sky went black, Layka decided it was time to rest. She started removing creature limbs and pieces from her wounds, but not dressing them. They would heal during the night.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm
Myraku chuckled as she ran, glancing behind her every few seconds to see Da-Ku still following her.
"Huh.......... mist, eh? Alrighty then!" she said, then went into Possessor form (her clothes dropped to the ground) and flew off.

(( oh, and sorry Benny, my character is heartless. : P ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm
(Aw.. =( ..Well that's no fun! humph..)

When all became quiet.. Benny started collecting the pieces missing fom his body, setting them back in place as he went.

He crawled to a soft spot of grass, in a closed off area. Took off his clothes, was covered in some kind of gooey bubble barrier, and fell into deep recovery sleep..

After a minute the bubble and it's contents became invisible.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 pm
[Just come find us!] "Ugh... That again" I mumbled and chased after her, solidifying her body as I went....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Myraku stuck her tongue out at Da-Ku as she picked up the pace; flying farther and farther away from him. She came upon a crossroads and, without pausing, made a sharp left turn.

(( that actually makes it more fun!! XP ))  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm
(for you especially when you change you char's persona mid RP.. -.- ..anyway..)

A few hours passed.. Benny's barrier dissolved into the ground, and he awoke momentarily. He remained laying down for a while to think about the situation..

"Hmm.. Wonder where they went.. It's odd I haven't seen anyone else yet either.. Da-Ku must have gave chase.. One of the two has my stuff.. If it survived the blast that is.."

He stood up and scoped around a little.. "There was a fight here.. I guess.. There's no obvious path they took upon leaving.." He said before going round a random corner.

"Heheheh, I've lost my things.. But I've obtained a key advantage.. She thinks I'm dead.." He grinned and continued along his path.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Layka's eyes opened wide as she sensed one and... a half forms nearing? She paused for a second, then rolled under an unseen ledge in the wall that would be invisible unless someone actually ran their hands along the wall. She waited for the people to reach her, hoping the gap wouldn't try and crush her somehow.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm
Da-ku flew, careening into a wall, right above Layka and slowly compacted into it, then reverted to human form and muttered.... He put his hand on the wall and felt a ridge forming.... I extended an arm around then ledge and iside, scooping around the body and pulling it out  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Myraku didn't look back, however, she heard the loud smack Da-Ku had made, and she laughed as she turned another corner.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Layka rolled out swiftly and whipped into a fighting pose, two daggers in each hand and one in her mouth already. She stared down the person infront of her, waiting for them to make the first move.  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff