Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am
"royce and dusk are cowards they aren't very trustworthy " Said Zelda as she sat down on her makeshift bed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 pm
OOC: Aaahh! I got left behind again. T-T Uhm... let's pretend that Seria was also fighting the Erasers, not just standing there like an idiot, okay? ^^

Seria had been trying to keep up with Ringil, Sora, and Zelda but she was still trying to get used to flying again. Finally, she arrived at the cave, out of breath. Gasping and panting, she leaned against the cave wall. "Geez, you guys are fast," she groaned, tucking her wings back in. Finally, when she had regained most of her composure, she straightened up and joined the others.

"So, what are we going to do now?"  

keliantria

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 pm
"We'll need food eventually," said Ringil. "I can hunt, if you like, although I'm not sure if you'll like squirrel, rabbit, and fowl cooked over a campfire. That's if I'm lucky. Or, we could always just try to find a town for food. I've no money, but we could just steal it. The world owes it to us." She shrugged. "Your call." As she finished speaking, she turned back to the forest, studying the patterns of the winds. They blew from the north, which meant it might get cold. The cave offered some protection, but it still might get cold. "Could gather some tree branches, or steal blankets," she mumbled, trying to plan ahead a little. Even if she would just be there the rest of the day, she wouldn't want these avians to have to go hungry or cold. It wasn't their fault they were stranded in the wilderness, moving targets to a bloodthirsty enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm
"There's a town nearby," Sora said from where he sat at the back of the cave."That's where I've got my food these past couple of days."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:27 pm
"Ok, howabout the park there just outside of town? That's my next best option."Dusk suggested yet again to her oh so stubborn companion.
"Very well."Royce sighed, knowing if need be Dusk could get just as stubborn.
Landing onto the grass below, they tucked in their wings as tightly as they could against their sides and tighten up their windbreakers.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 am
Ringil laughed softly. She had guessed that would be their preffered option. Personally, she rather liked the taste of wild blackbird, but wouldn't mind eating some normal food for once.
"Right then," she said, walking out of the cave. "Best steal it. It would be will after dark, so if you aren't too hungry, I'd rather wait until then." She extended her wings, eyes closed, breathing the fresh air. It was a bit stagnant inside the cave, and she was used to smelling the wind all the time, since she'd been on the move these past weeks. Leaping out into the air, she filled her wings and soared out over the trees, looping around and coming back towards the cave. Instead of heading inside, she flew up at the last moment, nearly scraping against the rock of the mountainside, and found a nice ledge to settle herself on.
"I'll take watch. No need to have Erasers finding us so soon." If she ended up staying, she didn't want to make them all move by her carelessness, so she left her wings out and settled down on a rock, eyes constantly sweeping the territory. She could remain motionless for hours in need be, waiting.

Gylfie531
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 am
"why don't we just hunt then we wouldn't be stealing food from peoples mouths i have an bow and arrow and i hit anythin i wanted to" Zelda said as she stood up from her bed "and i already made the cave homey"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 am
"Sure," Ringil shrugged. "I don't care whether we steal or not, but have it your way." She took off down the slope, walking with the delicate tread she always adopted when hunting. The black-died mocassins she wore left no trace on the ground. After ten minutes silent walk through the trees, she spied a rabbit nibbling on some half-frozen grass. Freezing, she melted into the shadows of a pine tree, and drew an arrow from her quiver. She winced as the long shafts rattled slightly, and the rabbit stopped, looking up, smelling the air. After several heartbeats, it resumed its nibbling, dismissing the sound. Breathing easier, she nocked the arrow, drew back without a sound, and shot the creature through the eye, so as not to damage the meat. It was killed instantly.
Walking to the rabbit, she removed the arrow easily and walked back to the cave. She stopped outside the enterance, out of view of the others so it wouldn't upset their stomachs, and skinned and gutted the creature. She left the waste in a small pile and cut the meat into pieces that could be skewered on sticks, placing them on a pile of fresh-picked leaves. She took up the waste from the rabbit and flew out over the forest, leaving it about a mile away. No need to have predators coming after them in the middle of the night. Who knew what stalked these paths?
Lighting on a treebranch, Ringil dropped silently to the ground and pulled out her bow again, resuming the hunt. One rabbit would not nearly feed them all.

Gylfie531
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 am
Zelda left the cave and started to hunt she went the oppisite direction ringl did and she went west. Soon after she saw a couple of blackbirds . She dre three arrows and shot them at the same time.She collected her kill and started to bring it back to the cave  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 pm
As Ringil continued through the forest, she came across a squirrel, and then another rabbit. She brought the two bodies back with her, satisfied, and quickly spied the three blackbirds the girl had caught. She grinned.
"This is excellent. I'll take those, and get them ready for you." She took the birds from the girl, and returned to where she had skinned the rabbit. She had all the animals prepared for cooking in ten minutes, and left the meat there. Walking a little ways into the woods, she gathered some firewood, then came walking back, her arms full of sticks. She stacked them up in one corner, then ran back out. She used one of her knives to cut off some thicker branches which would burn longer, glad the wood wasn't wet so it wouldn't smoke too much, and carried them back to the cave. She stacked them near the sticks. Gathering up some pine needles from beneath a tree, she piled them under a teepee of sticks, making sure the area around was all sand, nothing flammable.
Crouching next to the small pile, Ringil pulled the flint stone from her pocket, which had stolen early into her travels, and struck it against her knife. Sparks flew into the pine needles, and after several attempts, a little flame had sprung up. She nursed it, feeding it slowly, and a fire began to grow. She stood when she was satisfied, one hand against her back, the other sheathing her knife. She stretched and walked to the pile of sticks.
"This won't last long," she muttered. "We'll need more if we're going to cook anything thoroughly." Then she shrugged away her worries. She could gather more once the fire was going better, a little bigger, even though it would guzzle the fuel if it got too big. She returned with an armload of sticks and sat cross-legged on the ground, slowly adding to the teepee of sticks, feeding the flames that would cook their meal.

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 pm
While the girls had been hunting Sora had kept watch, since he had no weapons and couldn't help with that."Let me know when we need more fuel," he called down to Ringil.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:12 pm
"Thanks, uh..." Ringil straightened up and walked to the cave enterance. She looked at the boy avian. "I don't think I've gotten you names. I'm Ringil, by the way." She smiled briefly.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 am
Sora smiled without looking down, continuing to sweep his eyes along the landscape before him."I'm Sora," he called down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm
Seria seemed to be the only one without any weapon at all. Even Sora had his claws, but Seria didn't have a thing. "Gosh, I feel so... useless!" she yelled in frustration. She had lost her bow and arrows a few years ago... Oh well. She could find a weapon later.
"So, is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.
"Oh, and I'm Seria!" she smiled warmly at Ringil. "Nice to meet you!"  

keliantria

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 pm
"Same." Ringil nodded and smiled briefly at Seria. "Good to meet the both of you properly. And you don't have to be useless, you know, Seria. Got any weapons, or talents? If not, you can always help me gather up some firewood. We'll need some more, eventually. Although, no fires at night," she warned. "It's basically like shouting, 'I'm here, come kill me,' into the trees." She smiled grimly. "Learned that one the hard way." Her eyes darkened momentarily, lost in memory, and the smile faded from her face. But the moment passed, and she was on her feet and moving again. "No need to stay too still and get cold," she said to herself.

((Hey, what time of year is it in the RP? Like, now, January? Or should we make it another time? I just want to know so we can make the plot a little better, to match the time of year.))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff