Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
I enjoyed putting that little s**t stain in her place.

I bet you did XD I have a feeling she'll just ignore us again but..... at least I'll be able to get my anger out instead of yelling at my mother biggrin please don't kick her out she's my stress ball.

That's why I think it would be fun to have one lone male in this guild for me to torment relentlessly.

:O I like the way you think, I second that thought!

If I boy joined here, even secretly, he'd be scared shitless and leave probably immediately.

most men are scared shitless of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

I bet you did XD I have a feeling she'll just ignore us again but..... at least I'll be able to get my anger out instead of yelling at my mother biggrin please don't kick her out she's my stress ball.

That's why I think it would be fun to have one lone male in this guild for me to torment relentlessly.

If I boy joined here, even secretly, he'd be scared shitless and leave probably immediately.

So true sad oh wow we got off topic oh well not like she is going to listen to us anyway right?

Most likely not.

@Hawk: I've gotten warning bans and like 2 week bans all the time. It sucks. YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS SOME 11 YEAR OLD BRAT WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN'T SUGARCOAT WHATEVER YOU SAID >_< this usually happens in the forums though. soooo many weeaboos/otaku in Gaia International that do not like it when you tell them off. Hehehe xd For some reason my mule account got permabanned. I was like "wtf I never posted anything offensive with this one...". Gaia can be messed up.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

most men are scared shitless of me.

Hahaha I was kind of thinking of you when I posted that. "If we didn't get to them, Mord would"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

Lol you don't know boys my dear. He'd be to busy in the picture forum fapping to all the pretty girls like Mord. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

Lol you don't know boys my dear. He'd be to busy in the picture forum fapping to all the pretty girls like Mord. XD

lmao so true. After hes done fapping he will learn soon enough just how horrible I am ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm
@Konayuki: I try to avoid getting in trouble, but sometimes I can't help myself. I normally watch the fire burn instead of adding to it. There is the occasional person that offends me with their pathetic crap and I have to comment on it. This girl was really asking for me to beat her down, but it looks like she couldn't handle the responses from the other girls.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

So true sad oh wow we got off topic oh well not like she is going to listen to us anyway right?

Most likely not.

But it still feels nice to get rid of all bitchy rage I hide inside at school biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

Most likely not.

But it still feels nice to get rid of all bitchy rage I hide inside at school biggrin

I make no attempt to hide mine at all.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

lmao so true. After hes done fapping he will learn soon enough just how horrible I am ;D

Lol behind your beauty there is a beast my dear. <3 And I must say I have fallen in love with it. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm
HaWkGiRL
@Konayuki: I try to avoid getting in trouble, but sometimes I can't help myself. I normally watch the fire burn instead of adding to it. There is the occasional person that offends me with their pathetic crap and I have to comment on it. This girl was really asking for me to beat her down, but it looks like she couldn't handle the responses from the other girls.

I usually don't go beserk on people. Unless they're weeaboos that are obsessed with anime and are like "YAY JAPAN JAPAN I LOVE JAPAN ANIME AND MANGA ARE AWESOME! I WANNA BE A MANGA ARTIST AND A J-POP STAR AND THE JAPANESE WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE I JUST LOVE JAPAN SO MUCH! I'VE LEARNED ALL MY JAPANESE FROM ANIME AND I'M PRACTICALLY FLUENT! NEKOS ARE LIKE KAWAII DESU NE?!?!?!?!!!!111"

....Ugh. I flip s**t on them.

That, and people like the OP.

Usually ends up in me being banned for a week or two. Well people if I suddenly disapear completely, you know why xD  

The_Brightest_Moon

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Konayuki_ko
HaWkGiRL

I usually don't go beserk on people. Unless they're weeaboos that are obsessed with anime and are like "YAY JAPAN JAPAN I LOVE JAPAN ANIME AND MANGA ARE AWESOME! I WANNA BE A MANGA ARTIST AND A J-POP STAR AND THE JAPANESE WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE I JUST LOVE JAPAN SO MUCH! I'VE LEARNED ALL MY JAPANESE FROM ANIME AND I'M PRACTICALLY FLUENT! NEKOS ARE LIKE KAWAII DESU NE?!?!?!?!!!!111"

Usually ends up in me being banned for a week or two. Well people if I suddenly disapear completely, you know why xD

Holy crap caps. =3=  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Konayuki_ko
HaWkGiRL

Japan isn't as great as people think it is. Sure it has the anime, but it's hard work living there. I'm sure I'd slap those people for being so ignorant of the true Japanese culture. I learned most of the Japanese I know from an actual teacher. I have picked up on a few Japanese words from anime, but nothing major.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Konayuki_ko
HaWkGiRL

Holy crap caps. =3=

o.o wow you hate that so much that if I said "you hate that with a passion" that wouldn't even cover 25% of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm
HaWkGiRL
Konayuki_ko
HaWkGiRL

Japan isn't as great as people think it is. Sure it has the anime, but it's hard work living there. I'm sure I'd slap those people for being so ignorant of the true Japanese culture. I learned most of the Japanese I know from an actual teacher. I have picked up on a few Japanese words from anime, but nothing major.

Ditto. I miss my teacher. She was adorably cute, but also really kind. ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm
tummytumsXD
Well apparently i was mistaken when i joined this guild. I thought people wouldnt judge u. Well guess what, this is the second post of mine people have judged. Peace and quiet. is that too much to ask? No.

SorceressJacklyn I'm sorry i was so rude to you. I have mood swings....

Lieutenant Shotgun I'm sorry I called Matron Mord Sith a jerk, I just think she is one....And i apologize for saying it....

Matron Mord Sith, I put you on ignore. I'm sorry i called u a jerk. And i put u on ignore only because u curse alot and i dont like people who curse.

I'm sorry everyone. Please be quiet about this. Call me what ever you want but please do it in PMs. I want the people who DID join my roleplay to like me.....and if u guys keep commenting..it isnt going to help. I'm sorry that i was rude to all of u. Please forgive me. :[

just because she says this she thinks everyone is going to say "oh it ok dont worry" hells no!!!! she is the one is starting all of it!!!!

I did not see this. And I do not accept it either. She was very rude in speaking that way to someone who is almost a decade older than her. I'm being very nice, even going up against my friend to get this girl to wise up. I apologize to Mordy for going against her and wish she can forgive my lapse in judgement  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff