[PRP] OMG ZOMBIE! (Ama x Thom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm
"Who ever said I was normal" he smirks and then turns and heads towards the direction they came intending on taking the easiest way down he could even if it meant taking a little longer to reach the bottom. The less tumbles she'd take the better, especially now that the lighting was going to be a lot less as they moved down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:04 pm
"True, you came out from a statue and are apparently as old as a fossil.... naw, You're pretty normal, man." Ama grinned. "I mean, this is coming from the Faun raised by a Fae, after all." Carefully, she followed him, trusting him to know the best way down.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm
Thom simply shakes his head and leads her back down the mountain, helping her at the worst spots. It was well after nightfall as they reached the base and made their way through the forest towards the HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Ama was giggling a little as they walked through to the HQ. "My dad is so going to kill me.... I can use you as a body shield, right Thom?" She grinned, seeing the light house up ahead. "Oh good, we're almost there!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm
"A shield? Uh, that depends if I'm gonna die..." he eyes her doing his damndest to keep a straight face. She was the first person he could remember talking to for extended amounts of time in a very long time. Not even including the time he couldnt remember whent he hall of lost souls had claimed his consciousness  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 pm
"I dunno... probably not, he's not THAT violent." She chuckled and poked him in the side. "What, you nervous or something? Afraid big daddy's going to beat up on you?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 pm
"No not really" He laughs and shakes his head "I've been through worse... much worse" he takes a deep breath as they reacht he HQ and climb the steps  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm
Ama bit her lip, unsure if she should press him what he'd meant. Her hooves clacked against the hard floor as they walked together down the hall again. Coming up to the door of her father's home, she took a deep breath and opened the door... to revile her father wasn't home. "Oh....? Dad?" She stepped in and found a note on the table. After quickly reading it over, she grinned. "Nifty! He's at Karma's place!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 pm
Thom just nods and doesnt go into details. "A friend of his I guess?" he pushes the door shut behind them, he's picked some berries on the mountain as they had climbed but now his stomach was noisier then ever.... "The kitchen of the HQ still as well stocked as it ever was?" he inquires, his hand still on the knob  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 pm
"Girlfriend's actually. And it's great he's finally got one; she's a great girl. Really nice, friendly...." Ama went into the kitchen and came back with some breads. "Yeah, or you can chill out here. Made this yesterday, so it's still fresh." Walking up to him, she smiled a little nervously. "So, I got a question for you...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 pm
He walks across the room and sits, accepting the bread she'd brought out 'Thanks..." he bites down on the loaf and relaxes, her sudden desire to ask a question made him lift an eye-brow, still full mouthed as he watched her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Plopping herself next to him, she bounced a bit in the cushions before settling. "What did you mean when you said you've been through much worse?" She looked up at him. "Even when you were in that statue... you had such a sad face."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 pm
Thom stared at the bread for a long time, and there was silence in the room, only the odd nighttime sounds from outside breaking the silence. After what seemed like forever he took a deep breath and started telling her everything he could remember of his past. the story lasted a very long time before he finally stopped talking, never once looking up from the bread in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 am
Ama listened at Thom spoke, her heart aching a bit for him; he'd gone through a lot, and she understood the sad look that came across his face. Standing up, she walked into the kitchen, then came back with a slice of ice cream cake and a fork for him. "You need some comfort food, it sounds like."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am
Thom didnt look up even as Ama stood up and walked away, he did however look up when she returned, he chuckles slightly "Thanks" he says softly as he accepts the treat she was presenting to him "It was a long time ago, and honestly I jsut came to accept that it was something I could not change. So I just changed my life so that every day things wouldnt remind me"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff