Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 pm
Aerin chuckled lightly. "Well, kids, we seem to have joined once again, so how about we try and stay together this time, I could certainly use the company and...., hey stop staring at him it's rude." Aerin said acting like a father as he turned and regarded the keybearer before speaking. "So whats your story?" he asked gently enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka growled angrily. Him and Aero were surrounded by a hole squad of Nobodies. Three on his left, blocking the entrance to the alley. Three in front, blocking him from a stairs and door to a building. Three on his right, blocking him from the exit to the alley. Three behind him, blocking him from a door to the building behind them. He cursed silently. He brought out a sword and went to a defensive position.

Aero saw the 12 Nobodies and cursed as well. He summoned his Weapon and mimicked Ritsuka's stance.

Xemnas laughed as he opened a portal by Ritsuka and Aero. He saw them surrounded and closed the portal. he opened up another one by the Twins and Aerin and another by a kid who had on black cargo pants, sneakers and a white T-Shirt. He watched the boy curiously.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:54 pm
"Right Aerin.If I sence any snipers I'll let you know?Because theres a dozen coming from that way."Xhara stared at her."Could've said that faster,Xin."Xhara took out Jester's Paper."Ya gotta learn to warn us faster.She's been doing that since she was Somebody.Tsk tsk tsk."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 pm
(ooc: hey captain I'm assuming the portals your creating cant be seen cause if they were... well you'd have to answer this to find out.)

Aerin nodded then stopped as if he sensed something more interesting, and began to look around. "So new guy, if you'd care for company you can follow, however be forewarned they, though absolutely adorable outside their trenches,these girls are nobodies, no offense kids, and I'm well more interested in finding someone." Aerin said as he seemed to stare at a specific point in space.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:32 pm
Xhara chuckled and Xinha made the smallest giggle."Good to know you still can laugh Xin.Haven't heard you laugh in a while anyway.Well,he's correct.We're Nobodies,we don't really care.Im Xhara and she's Xinha,and thats Aerin."Xhara commented.Xinha looked where Aerin was.
((Even If you can't see it,Capt'en,Xinha would sence it.X>X))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm
[ You may be able to sense them but only people with Keyblade's can see them and Nobodies. But you cannot go through them. There Sealed Portals as I call them. You can see them, but not pass through them. lol. ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 pm
He turns to Aerin. "Oh you know just wandering. My name is Max by the way". His keyblade flashes, then vanished. "Ok I'll go with you guys". Max is completely oblivious to the portals around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 pm
(That works.Heh heh heh.)
"Xin what is it?"Xhara asked Xinha quietly.Then stared at her for a minete and stared where she was staring."Ah.Sealed Portal...Betcha 10 munny Xemmy's watching us right now." she said in a voice only Xinha could hear and she nodded.Xhara turned to Max."Don't look at us.Me and Xinha have no idea to speak of."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm
As soon as Aerin saw the flash of the key appearing and disappearing he heard the shadows coming. "Darn it kid, you don't just flash that thing around... ,Twins stay close, and follow me, and you get on my back." Aerin said kneeling down offering a piggy back. "And before you start asking or complaining, you got more to worry about whats coming, you got to worry about who just saw that little demonstration." Aerin said turning.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm
Max smirked. "Those shadows don't scare me. I just might take them all on". Max suddenly had a puzzled look. "GUYS"?! He saw them running. "WAIT UP"! He said sprinting behind.  

BlackSh0t

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm
"Kid, when an adult tells you to high tail it, it's not always fear," Aerin begins as he pulls back to scoop up max and carry him under one arm. "It's because he knows better than to stay in a single place where your being watched by a maniac who wants you dead, and would love nothing more than to have a new keyblader." Aerin said as he jumped into a garage inside the market district.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Squirming in Aerin's arm. "Aww C'mon!! I wanted to beat there faces in.." He falls down then picks himself up. " Wait who IS trying to kill me?"  

BlackSh0t

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm
"Twins, would you mind filling him in?" Aerin said as he turned on a large light filling the room so no shadows could form within as he begins to mumble."Keybladers... rash... arrogant... just don't know... and whats with it always.. kids!" Aerin said exasperatedly as he closed the door and sat down on a motorbike.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:13 pm
"Hey I AM NO KID! I AM A STRONG AND FEARLESS PERSON!"
His face turns red. "oh...I'm sorry its just that I am kinda alone right now. I don't have a family anymore.." Max looks away.  

BlackSh0t

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka hissed. He slashed at the creatures and then one popped him the face and he staggered backwards. He pulled out his gun and shot the creature. The creature screamed loudly and exploded. He staggered backwards from the blast and somehow the gun was aimed at him and his finger slipped on the trigger. Then he felt blood. He felt the warmth trickle from his chest. The bullet punctured his skin several inches from the heart. He would live, but it hurt like hell.

Aero grinned darkly and cut one up and then one grabbed him from behind and put him in an arm lock. "s**t!" He struggled, but the creature was stronger.

Xemnas watched as they ran. He watched Aerin as he and the three others vanished from sight. He sighed and closed the portal and opened a new one and stepped through it. He appeared in Twilight Town by the Train Station. He looked around and narrowed his eyes.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff