Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm
Luke, was relatively ok after the shock still standing at least and his hair merely needed a quick fix, but he looked off towards where pikal had run off. "We should follow here, don't want her getting lost, and some guy trying to do something to her." Luke said as he shook his head and shook of the last bits of the electricity.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Pyrrha's dizziness went away after getting shocked. She shook her head lightly trying to clear it some more. "Alright." Pyrrha said looking off where Pikal had went. She walked though the door not really looking back to see if Luke was coming or not. She looked around the room as she tried to find a rainbow Pikachu.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm
Luke had followed, but he as he had already stated, ealier did not trust this place, and was using extreme speed to moved through the crowds, by never touching them, as he searched for Pikal, and keeping an eye on Pyrrha. 'Why is it always the dark types who seem to pull people to places like these.' he thought to himself as he spotted the rainbow pikachu just ahead of where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm
"Pyhrra I'm so sorry" Pikal ran up to her and hugged her. "I cant control my electricity flow very well yet." She scratched the pack of her head. "Is Luke okay? Why was he concerned about this place. Raves are perfectly safe, just avoid the shrooms and you will be fine" Pikal said proudly showing off her knowledge of her years of experience with raves.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 pm
Luke popped into focus in front of them, this isnt just any rave, this rave is rumored o be linked to Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic, and any place associated with that I'm concerned about, and the fact a Dark type, is all to happy to come here just makes e be a little on edge. So excuse me If I don't loosen up." Luke said giving a truthful and honest explanation about why he didnt like this place, and for why even now his aura flared as his senses were working overtime.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Pyrrha looked around blindly for Pikal. She thought it would be easy to find a rainbow but she guessed wrong. But out of no where came Pikal who freaked Pyrrha out by hugging her which scared her. She would have jumped again but Pikal had a hold of her. "It's alright." She said trying to move her head some. "He looked alright too." She said remembering how he barely even moved. Pyrrha nodded at Pikal pretending like she knew what Pikal was talking about. She also nodded at Luke too.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Saito walked up to Pyrrha and handed her a drink. "Here, I thought you might want some for later" he told her. The music in the club began to start pulsing with bass and rhythm. Everyone began to dance and Saito held out his hand to Pyrrha. "Would you like to dance?" he asked her loud enough over the music for her to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm
Pyrrha took the drink from Saito. She looked down into it wondering what was in it. She really did not want anything with alcohol in it since it seemed like she would have to be the one to drag Pikal home. Music then started to blast from the club and Pyrrha could barely hear anything. When Pyrrha turned back to Saito he had his hand out asking for a dance. "Sure." She said with a blush on her face as she put her hand on Saito's.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:46 pm
Saito guided Pyrrha to the dance floor and started dancing with her. "It was just water Pyrrha, just because I'm a Dark type doesn't mean that I'm evil you know" he told her into her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm
Pyrrha let Saito guide her to the dance floor and they started to dance. "Sorry." Pyrrha said quietly as her face blushed horribly.

(Writers block x.x)  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm
Saito held Pyrrha close and began to dance more. The dance involved twirling, dipping, and spinning. After the music began to calm down he led her over to one of the tables and pulled out a chair for her to sit.

(It's ok my love <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm
Pyrrha's blush got even worse when Saito held her close during their dancing. After awhile of dancing the music started to calm down some and that was when Saito led her to where some tables where. Pyrrha sat in the chair he pulled out for her. "Thank you." She said as she sat and watched him.

(<3)  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chaos_Shadow_829

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm
eon entered the club looking at all the dancers and flashing lights watching the lights flash on and off.eon walked over to a table and sat down and thought (why am i here i dont know any one) ~sigh~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm
Pikal slapped luke on the back. "Loosen up fellow, party now, work later is what I always say." Pikal dashed to the center of the dance floor and spun around as she "danced" Sending sparks around the room like she was one big light bulb.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash