Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm
(To Razi: sure you can appear as someone else if you want

To Aoi-Midori-Umi: Sorry! We'll notice you right away, I'm really sorry about that, I was trying to find a way for them to interact with your character>_<)

Mary turned to see a girl coming over to them.

"Uh, hello," Mary said smiling. "I'm Mary, do you know these streets?"

"You know Mary?" Selena said in surprise. "Then take me to her or else!" She threatened, showing her fists to Luxord.

(I can be Luxord if you want.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 am
Luxord stepped back and shook his head."slow down . lets see how you have been dealt. you come from some other world . sister did to and what else can you tell me?"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 am
Selena growled in frustration. "What do you mean what else?! I was forced into this dark-hole-thing that's what else! Ugh, I hated it there it felt as though something was trying to grab me." She shuddered, then glared back at Luxord. "Now where's my sister! She can't protect herself, she needs me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 am
luxord laughed."i think she can hold her own better than you. but on to more pressing matters now. what to do with you?" he thought for a short while on what would bring the most fun to this situation.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 pm
Salena glared at him. "What do you mean What to do with me?!" She barked, holding up her fists. "Where's Mary, you jerk!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 am
"well marys with some comrades of mine but shes in good company. and as long as Xemnas doesnt care you should be fine but i think im suposed to re[port something like this. its just no fun at all..."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm
(( Uhh...Fairy... sweatdrop ...She didn't walk over.She was hiding behind a wall,and peeked.She moved really fast because she thought someone over there (One of you guys >.<) saw her.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm
(Oh I'm sorry I'll fix it as soon as I can^_^)  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm
((Nah,its okay,Just re-post it for me.Or Roxy can see me razz XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm
Aoi-Midori-Umi
((Nah,its okay,Just re-post it for me.Or Roxy can see me razz XD))

(Okay ^_^ alright re-edited version!)

Mary glanced over Roxas shoulder thinking she saw someone but the figure disappeared quickly out of sight. Huh, I wonder who that could've been...  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm
((Thankies.I can work from here...))
Okay,now Gingetsune KNEW someone had seen her.Even briefly,who knows?She had made enemies.Just because she was a 'prim and proper' little princess when she wanted to be,she made a fair share of enemies~
And NOT people who she stole a juice box from in school or something.

She had made them through the keyblade,and they had wanted at least one of her keyblades for themselves.
They didn't get any.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:59 pm
"Report what?! You're not making any sense! Bring me to my sister now!" Selena demanded, grabbing Luxord's collar.  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am
luxord smacked her hand away and stopped her with his magic. " well that was unseemly. " he walked over and picked her up. "ill take you to some one who might be able to help. but maybe ill just keep you. your very entertaining."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm
~{LOL.Luxord's gona make Selena play strip poker with force!Run away,run away,run away!Unless you use your cards,and not Luxords...
MWA.
HA.
HA.Luxord would,too...}~  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm
"Let me go!" She screamed, kicking her feet and beating her fists against his back. "I said let me go!" She whipped out-to her own surprise-a black keyblade. She knocked Luxord to the ground, jumping off his shoulder as she did so before landing on her feet. She panted for a few moments, then looked at the Keyblade in surprise.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff