Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm
n0morenice
Amarah Couture
it's a... you have to be in their shoes to understand thing.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of a feminist? Or of any woman that has put all of her being in to a dream job since she was young?

And to an earlier discussion I saw, all the men in my life have and cause more drama than the woman. They are attention whores and as such will do anything to cause problems. Most the women just try to go on with what life throws at them. It all depends on the people you know.

((My internet died at the wort possible time...))
what exactly is a feminist?
I know my second oldest sister, after the drugs and getting away from my parents, finally got her career going as a photographer, which she wanted to do since she was 15.. she's 38 now or so? (i think)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Amarah Couture
i probably would have put the kid in an adoption home if it was a female.

...OK let me get this straight...You would put your child in adoption home if it was a girl! You are really sick in the head, lady. Oh wait...A lady wouldn't give away a child because of their gender. You are just nuts. stare I would say more but it seem hopeless to try to shake some sense into you.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lilium_nocturne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm
To put this on the flip side... do women love wimpy men? Men that live to take orders? Men that are emotional heavy?

I don't really... no thanks... superior (I guess if your definition is holy than thou) not that either...

Woman's lib today is not what it used to be and frankly it tends to do more harm than good... guys don't want open the door for me because they're afraid I'll snap at them... its kind of killing chivarly.

Wanting your dream job is fine that's awsome biggrin , but I disagree on men being the enemy. They're human too and frankly even though I'm a girl... I have more problems with annoying girls than guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm
White_Angel_Yuna
Amarah Couture

...OK let me get this straight...You would put your child in adoption home if it was a girl! You are really sick in the head, lady. Oh wait...A lady wouldn't give away a child because of their gender. You are just nuts. stare I would say more but it seem hopeless to try to shake some sense into you.
yup. i refuse to raise a female. im not fond of them, they cost more, more hellish in the teens years, whiny , bitchy.
surprised
boys are easier to raise.
as I said- doesn't matter. My husband and i can't have anymore kids.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 pm
Lilium_nocturne
To put this on the flip side... do women love wimpy men? Men that live to take orders? Men that are emotional heavy?

I don't really... no thanks... superior (I guess if your definition is holy than thou) not that either...

Woman's lib today is not what it used to be and frankly it tends to do more harm than good... guys don't want open the door for me because they're afraid I'll snap at them... its kind of killing chivarly.

Wanting your dream job is fine that's awsome biggrin , but I disagree on men being the enemy. They're human too and frankly even though I'm a girl... I have more problems with annoying girls than guys.
i guess if it gets the guys off XD
like i said- i'm okay with what women/men want to do, i just think it's awkward/sad.

really? everywhere i go, most men 20plus are extremely polite... though i think it depends on the person. i only open doors for women with kids, or people who will have trouble. if they can get the door themselves- they can do it.

but hey- maybe they dont open the door because they don't see it as the man thing to do. you did say they should be equal
XD

sorry for slow responses. im doing some l4d CB style comic strips and getting the characters ready  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

What if your husband wanted you to keep a daughter?

And yes, I would love a guy who obeys my every command.
I could very easily be a domme, or have a master/mistress.
I'm a switch, and I find something terribly sexy about being in a position of power and trust over another.
I also think it would be the ultimate expression of trust and love in order to surrender myself completely to my lover.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm
I shall begin by apologizing for my response as it may be a little muddled. I do not view men as superior. I cannot and will not. The man I am with and intending to wed, he is my Dominant. That does not make him superior, but it does give him a greater degree of control. Then again, I know many other submissives that are men. They submit to both men and women just as female subs do. (I will say here that submitting does NOT classify someone as a wimp because we are emotion-heavy and take orders.) Saying that either gender is superior to the other, then, becomes a foolish endeavor.

As for roles. While I do not take one the entire role of the model 50's housewife, there are many things in that role that I am drawn to. Cooking being the main thing in my mind. Keeping house is all right and bearing children I do not mind, but cooking is a passion of mine and my Dominant is looking forward to experiencing that in our own home.

Again, I am sorry if this made little sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

I'm a switch, and I find something terribly sexy about being in a position of power and trust over another.
I also think it would be the ultimate expression of trust and love in order to surrender myself completely to my lover.

my body my choice.
he had a vasectomy done back in 09 after our son was born. i didn't want anymore, and he only wanted 1 kid.
seriously.. love and trust, with a non abusive superiority (like hitting abuse and bad things and such) is a BIG thing in the world these days.

@silence- no worry. it made sense hun

I'm popping off since my husband wants me to get dinner going.
I'll talk to you ladies later.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm
Amarah Couture
RosesFallingLikeRain

my body my choice.
he had a vasectomy done back in 09 after our son was born. i didn't want anymore, and he only wanted 1 kid.
seriously.. love and trust, with a non abusive superiority (like hitting abuse and bad things and such) is a BIG thing in the world these days.

@silence- no worry. it made sense hun

I'm popping off since my husband wants me to get dinner going.
I'll talk to you ladies later.

I think the main misunderstanding here is that you're using the term 'superior' instead of 'dominant'.

Superior would be the aforementioned 'holier than thou' outlook, where men are god-given blessings and women are lowly creature for which there is no excuse.

Dominant is where the man is telling his wife what she is to do. Like the M/s I mentioned.

They are not the same thing, but I find that you're using them interchangeably.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Amarah Couture
White_Angel_Yuna
Amarah Couture

yup. i refuse to raise a female. im not fond of them, they cost more, more hellish in the teens years, whiny , bitchy.
surprised
boys are easier to raise.
as I said- doesn't matter. My husband and i can't have anymore kids.
...Right...It really depends on the kid themselves. But you wouldn't understand that.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

I think the main misunderstanding here is that you're using the term 'superior' instead of 'dominant'.

Superior would be the aforementioned 'holier than thou' outlook, where men are god-given blessings and women are lowly creature for which there is no excuse.

Dominant is where the man is telling his wife what she is to do. Like the M/s I mentioned.

I am in like of your definitions.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:29 pm
Silence and Sorrow
RosesFallingLikeRain

I am in like of your definitions.

Thank you. ^-^

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 pm
BY your def, I do mean superior.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 pm
Nope, I don't think men are superior to me. I think women are superior to men in a domestic setting because we understand the ideas of organization, cleanliness, and nutrition. Yes I would do things like clean and cook for my husband if I were married, but I would do so because I felt that it gave me power in the home.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 am
Amarah Couture
@nomo- i dont believe true lesbians exist.

OBJEC-
Wait, no. Objecting is difficult if you don't exist.

...Nah. Doing it anyway.

Honestly? If you like to do the "women's work", then do it. There's nothing wrong with that. However, women shouldn't be forced into being a housewife, and there's certainly nothing wrong with a man doing (or even enjoying) things like cooking and housework.

I don't think that either gender is superior, and I certainly don't think that doing something traditionally considered "masculine" or "feminine" makes you more or less of a man or a woman.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff