A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What do you find most attractive in a guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer guys that are blond or brunette?
  brunette
  blond
  fine ill put in red heads too
View Results

Sticks And Bricks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 pm
My height maybe a little taller (I'm 5'7)
Curly/wavy hair, or long straight hair (preferably curly hair xp )
Dresses nice
Brown hair
Looks past looks
Muscles but not too muscle-y, LOL
Nice smile
Caring, nice, respectful ect.
Have a lot in common with me
Good grammar
WON'T CHEAT. IF HE DOES I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN. evil
Must be funny
Brown, green or hazel eyes
Romantic
Makes me feel loved
Makes me feel safe
Musical talent
Someone that NEEDS me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am
tall, but not too taller than me haha ~im 5'1"~
dont realy care wat kinda hair just as long as they rnt bald.
doesnt dress like theyr in a freaking gang or othr crap like that.
has some muscle smile
someone who is man enough to break up with me in person. ~if it comes dow to a break up..hopefully it doesnt~
someone who can make me laugh
i dont care wat color eyes just as long as theyr only on me and not some other whore. ~pardon my french~
someone with my kinda personality and interests.
someone who's silly but knows wen to stop being silly.
someone who is respectful of me and who doesnt try and get in my pants.

~*~thats all i realy look for in a guy..sorry for the language. ~*~

the_kill_from_yesterday

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

moqueur oiseau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 am
Haha, the funny thing is, you just described my guy friend.
He is 6'6" with dark, curly hair, tan skin, and plays all sports. Basketball being his favorite.
...and I am not even attracted to him in the slightest. Probably because he feels more like a brother than anything, but still.

I am attracted to guys with almost any hair color in real life, but in my head I always picture a guy with either blond or black hair. I want a guy taller than me, but I am easy to beat at 5'3" so usually this isn't a problem. I love eyes and smiles. I like blue or green eyes mostly.
I would die if I met Paul Walker just because I find his smile so incredibly attractive. If I met a guy with a great smile I would melt.
I would never judge a guy only on his looks though, so those are mostly what I picture for a dream guy in my head.

I am attracted to random personalities. My one guy friend is the most hilarious person I ever met, and kind of an a**, but I would date him if I ever had the chance.
The guy I really like right now is the sweetest and really smart.

I am not set on one type of person, everyone is attractive in their own right.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm
I have a thing for brunettes, blonds and even gingers. He has to be a gentleman. He has to love music, and wont be afraid to hang out with me because of my looks. He would have to call me pretty-even if it isn't true. And he needs to keep things interesting so we always have a topic to talk about. He has to be random-if he isn't random I just might not like him. He absolutely has to be confident in himself; I want him to show me off to his friends-even if I am ugly :> I want him to be honest-if he likes the cloths i'm wearing, if I smell funny- lets hope he doesn't say it in front of others

I don't care if hes athletic or not- but i find too much buff a turnoff.
I don't care if he is shorter than me- Its in their genes
I don't care if their older than me or younger than me by a few years-as long as he isn't a *****, or i'm not a *****.

Maybe if i'm lucky enough I will find a guy who doesn't care about looks that I can call my own.

Passionately Neutral

Cheeky Nini

Shoujo Creature

31,175 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 am
For me, i like guys who are:
>taller than me
>looks clean all the time
>does not take his studies for granted
>cute
>not a flirt, one who keeps some distance from girls but of course, not to the point that he does not talk to them
>respectful
>nice
>responsible
>has a good sense of humor but uses it at the right time and place
>outgoing smile
>a little shy at times maybe.. 4laugh
>has a nice smile

waaahhh.. just like my classmate.. that all i can do is look from a distance.. even though he is my classmate in all of my subjects, i still haven't talked to him in a conversation.. our semester is already going to end and i know that he will not be my classmate anymore in the next semester.. crying haha.. lol.. whee but o well, that's just how life goes wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

1.Looks- I like long hair. As in over the eyes, flippy bangs, looooong! As for eyes, I don't have a preference for colors and such; as long as they look kind.
2.Personality- Y'know, treats me right: NICE. Polite would be awesome, and definitely can't be too serious all the time. He has to just be able to relax around me and not feel the need to impress me.
3.Activities- I really try not to make judgments on these, but I do love me the musicians. Mostly because I aspire to have a career in music; it's nice to have someone I relate to.
4.CHILL- I seriously have issues with guys that call me and if I don't answer, call again. Four times. Then call ALL my friends asking why I'm mad. I seriously consider a lazy day the type of day where I turn off my phone and sit on the couch all day.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Cazzie Chikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm
I tend to fall for those who apparently to others, "Looks like girls and makes me look like a lesbian" So, they usually have long hair, and taller than me, ((I'm 4'9 1/2)) XD
My boyfriend is exactly like this. xD

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces