Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene put the meat lovers on the spatula and began to cook it whistling while he cooked. "Alright.", he called with a smile before turning his attention to Amber lynn, at first the staff was invisible, and then he took a slow breath and the world around him seemed to slow. He watched he moves, she was quick, but her strikes seemed to inaccurate. "Slow it down some , and move your arm higher, then you might be able to knock the air out of them." he called turning back to the pizza.

She did as she was instructed. She stopped, her heartbeat was rapid, she made a sphere of water and rubbed it on my forehead to get rid of the sweat. She looked around, feeling over conscious of anything that rustled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 pm
as she walked back with chairs she trips.she falls to the floor along with the chairs. she hit her head on the ground hard making a sickening thud. she landed awkwardly with a chair on top of her. "ow." she groans sitting up. she rubbed her head and pulled her hand away feeling something wet. she looked and saw blood. "oh great."  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 pm
NekoGirl665
as she walked back with chairs she trips.she falls to the floor along with the chairs. she hit her head on the ground hard making a sickening thud. she landed awkwardly with a chair on top of her. "ow." she groans sitting up. she rubbed her head and pulled her hand away feeling something wet. she looked and saw blood. "oh great."

She saw that and ran to her. 'Are you ok?'She signed. She placed her hand on her head and healed the wound. Causing a slight dash of pain as a bit of blood trickled from her head. She stood up and walked back to the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Gene calmly set the new pizza on the table cutting it with the same lightning speed of before as he watched the exchange somewhat concerned not for Mysty she would be fine, specially with a magic user around. Amber Lynn on the other hand, she needed to be careful with using her powers all the time. "Alright you two, lets sit down and have some dinner.", he said grabbing his back and pulling out some bottles of water setting one in front of each of the chairs. "If you feel up to it after dinner Amber, I might spar with you, give you some more pointers ya know." he said not being cocky simply being helpful as any veteran warrior should be.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 pm
"are you okay amber?" Mysty asks heading back to the table. "thanks for making the food. " she says to Gene. and takeing a piece of pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene calmly set the new pizza on the table cutting it with the same lightning speed of before as he watched the exchange somewhat concerned not for Mysty she would be fine, specially with a magic user around. Amber Lynn on the other hand, she needed to be careful with using her powers all the time. "Alright you two, lets sit down and have some dinner.", he said grabbing his back and pulling out some bottles of water setting one in front of each of the chairs. "If you feel up to it after dinner Amber, I might spar with you, give you some more pointers ya know." he said not being cocky simply being helpful as any veteran warrior should be.

She looked at him and smiled a rare smile. 'Thank you. I would love to spar with you.' She bowed. 'It would be very nice, thank you very much, Gene-Sensei.' She signed, sitting down and taking a sip of her water. She yawned lightly, she took a bite of her pizza, chewing quietly and swallowing, she looked down, she then remembered. She held her hands together and prayed quietly. She prayed for the survivors and she prayed for Gene and Mysty. She also prayed that she could remember more about her past, a tear fell from her eye, down her cheek. She opened her eyes, and looked at Mysty. 'I'm fine. Why?' She asked her.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 pm
"The blood on your hand dear." Gene answered as with one hand he cooked the last pizza, and ate a slice of his own whilst looking between the two. "And it would be my pleasure as well." he continued, refering to the sparing and her thanking him for it, as he set his slice down to drink some of the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"The blood on your hand dear." Gene answered as with one hand he cooked the last pizza, and ate a slice of his own whilst looking between the two. "And it would be my pleasure as well." he continued as he set his slice down to drink some of the water.

She blushed and looked on her hand, cleaning the blood off. 'It isn't my blood, it is hers.' She said, gesturing to Mysty, 'I have to make direct contact when healing.' She said, grimacing lightly when she remembers the sharp pain that follows, she looked at her food, feeling no longer hungry, she never ate much.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm
Gene flipped the spatula sending the other pizza flying onto the table as he saw Amber stop eating. "Dont each much huh?" he asked as he returned to his own slice, knowing the pizza would be gone before the morrow morning. "I suppose it doesn't suprise me, not many people with magic do, course I'm one of the few who had it before the flare, or maybe it's just really good training. " he said relatively mentioning his own ability without really discussing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene flipped the spatula sending the other pizza flying onto the table as he saw Amber stop eating. "Dont each much huh?" he asked as he returned to his own slice, knowing the pizza would be gone before the morrow morning. "I suppose it doesn't suprise me, not many people with magic do, course I'm one of the few who had it before the flare, or maybe it's just really good training. " he said relatively mentioning his own ability without really discussing it.

'I think I had it before the flare. I can't remember tho.' She commented. 'And you do magic? May I ask what kind, Gene-Sensei?' She asked, looking at him, with a look of interest.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm
"Well I noticed it more after the flare than before, but I guess that means it was just enhanced. Essentially I can expand my senses so far I can actually slow the world around me to see, smell, hear and feel things I normally wouldn't be able to, and react to it at an accelerated speed." He said elaborating more. "It's how I was able to give you a pointer on your staff work." he said giving her credit on her speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:10 pm
"i was acually talking about the blood on you head that appeared when she healed me." Mysty says. She then takes another bite of her pizza. she didn't quite bite thought the cheese so the cheese and the toppings slid off and they flop on her chin. she smiles then lifts her head putting the food him her mouth. she then chews and swallows.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Well I noticed it more after the flare than before, but I guess that means it was just enhanced. Essentially I can expand my senses so far I can actually slow the world around me to see, smell, hear and feel things I normally wouldn't be able to, and react to it at an accelerated speed." He said elaborating more. "It's how I was able to give you a pointer on your staff work." he said giving her credit on her speed.

She blushed lightly and bowed her head in respect. 'My magic is elemental, I can use any kind of element, I can also heal and bend metal, I can use my air power to fly, I can let my fire power burn things, my eyes change color depending on the element. Also I can make dead plants grow.' She signed. She closed her eyes. 'And to answer your question. A healer of my variety, when we heal we must experience some pain.'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm
"Your very cute when you blush and smile, did you know that." Gene said after having listed to everything she had said and that tough sounding like hitting on her had honestly been the only thing he could think to say. She was an amazing young woman, she needed to train more, but she was a good magic user, although she probably needed to work on learning to control it so as to not overuse the ability.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Your very cute when you blush and smile, did you know that." Gene said after having listed to everything she had said and that tough sounding like hitting on her had honestly been the only thing he could think to say. She was an amazing young woman, she needed to train more, but she was a good magic user, although she probably needed to work on learning to control it so as to not overuse the ability.

She blushed redder. 'That is nice of you, Gene-Sensei. But if you are hitting on me because of pity, keep it. I hate pity.' She signed. She yawned again shaking her head, her silver eye flashing under her fringe.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff