Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Demitria still cried, blinking through her tears. She tried to see what Devon was doing to her, but it was hard for her to see. She tried wiggling but the straps on the table were hard for her to break out of. She bit her lip to ignore the pain her body was sending. Her heart was twisted and beating rapidly. Her body twitched and she growled, a slight fighting spirit in her left until she lay limp and continued to breath, trying to calm herself. The pain was unbearable and she had to keep calm. If she panicked, her heart would beat way to fast and she’d probably die like some of the others.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Devon picked up some eyedrops in his medical gloved hand and unscrewed the top as he walked over to Demitria. He put some liquid into the dropper then held one of Demitria's eyes open as he inserted the drops. He did the same with her other eye. He screwed the top back on and then pressed a button on the side of the examination table that raised the part holding her head so that now it was on an angle. Devon didn't care if it hurt her neck or not. The doctor then stuck a few wires to Demitria's upper face and forehead. He then brought a surgical light over and shone it in Demitria's eyes. The solution was to dilate her pupils so that she was more light sensitive.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 pm
Apsalar had been sitting silently, chin on her knees, for some time. Although she could hear nothing of the torment going on in the DR, she fancied she could, and in a way that was almost worse. A low whine came from her throat without her meaning it to - knowing a pack member was in trouble, and not being able to help them...

She ran the edges of her thick, curved nails across the bars of the cage. Scritch. Scritch.

It was a ridiculously annoying noise, and even Apsalar hated the way it sounded, but it was a nervous habit she couldn't quite break. She tried to suppress it, but in times of stress it always started up again.

And when there was someone in the DR - no matter who - there would be short, interrupted, repeated bursts of the scritching (rather like a dog pawing at a door to get in) until they came back.

Remembering Demitria's sympathetic glance her way, Apsalar whined again - softly - as the scritching sounds continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Senazuki found himself sitting underneath a camera and leaning against a wall outside the meatpacking's grounds. He wanted to get in to help the others but he wasn't entirely sure how the defenses had changed. He glanced around the corner and took note of more cameras as well as a small, barely visible laser across the front gate. He wasn't sure about what he was going to do. "Damn. I should have brought someone with me." He said as he began to grow paranoid, wondering if anyone had spotted him already.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Demitria whined as the drops in her eyes began to agitate them. Her neck did eventually stiff up and it hurt so she bit her lip. Her fangs cut through and a spot of blood appeared on her lips as her face was then lit up. She closed her eyes tightly to the annoying light. Her ears lowered, she heard the sound of the buzzing of the lamps. Her eyes didn’t exactly like the light being lit on them and she only tightened her eyes even more. Tears appeared on her eyelashes as she suffered. Yet she opened them now and again, although her eyes were now light sensitive, to blink out the tears. Her cat eyes couldn't see for the life of her and the wires now attached to her face bugged her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Devon turned the machine on which read Demitria's facial movements and expressions. He also began playing with the brightness of the light, turning it dimmer and brighter to record what Demitria's reactions were to each different light intensity.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 pm
((Lol trust me James, they already have. razz ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:18 am
(*shrugs* then have at thee....i was assuming i would have been as he doesnt know about the tracking thing buuuuut at least i did the whole security thing.)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm
((If you were in the first chimera...getting out was a serious hell of a pain in the asssssssssssssssssssssssssssstronamy.)

Sam awaited the whole warm up was to come, but she wasn't in a hurry, or in waiting. Time never really mattered here, the only thing that told her it was moving was the people that walked by, the events they did, and TIAS data calling every now and then, it would put a date sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm
(well obviously i wasnt.....and i cheated....i started outside and am trying to work my way in to help)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm
((It's easier to get in, it's getting out thats the prob lol XD They want you to come in))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm
(oh i bet....well here goes nuffin)
Senazuki reached up and slid a claw through the wires that controlled the turn of the camera, locking it in place. He slid down the wall to the next camera to repeat the process. He sat back in a shadow and awaited a guard to come check them out so he could do a little clothes swap and make his way in easier.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm
((Sighs*))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

((Minderhunter, it's pretty ******** annoying when I gotta side-scroll to read the rest of the posts, so if you could delete some of the 's's so your post DOESN'T stretch out the rest of the page, that'd be fantastic. Thank you.))

Too bad the guards didn't wear clothes. Or had he forgotten that already?

TAIS was perfectly aware of Senazuki's presence. But she didn't do anything for the moment. She allowed her cameras to be turned, her security to be breached only minimally, instead adjusting the hidden cameras to make up for the blind spots the Chimera had just caused.

He just needed to get in, and then he would be recaptured again.

Because that's the way the slaughterhouse was designed. Getting in? Hard. Getting out? Impossible.

And every single Chimera in the place knew it. Too damn bad.

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

LovetoCauseMayhem

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm
((Yeah yeah, understaaaaaaaandable lol))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff