Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm
"well I can't have you looking like a dork alone now can I?" Kyo said with a smile and made sure to get a slice of cake before Kaimei ate it all. "Hey guys better hurry up and get a slice before Kaimei's fat butt eats it all." Kyo said with a laugh, he saw that hungry look in his eyes when he appeared with the cake.

Carson quietly walked over to Kaimei and Kyo and wordlessly cut himself a piece of cake with Kollin. I hope you don't mind Kollin. Carson thought apologetically Oh not at all, I haven't had cake in a while, it tastes really good. The scythe thought back and Carson could hear the smile in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Hikaru could smell something good. She opened her eyes but suddenly felt sick to the stomach. Just the site of food at that moment made her sick. "Excuse me will you." She got up and goes behind a bush and tosses her cookies.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 pm
Kaimei saw Hikaru run then heard the sound of Hurling "I better go check on her" he said eating the rest of his cake and went to Hikaru "Hey are you alright" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 pm
"I don't really know." Hikaru was trembling and beads of sweat had formed on her brow. "I just started feeling nauscious. Everything smells good to me but then when I look at food it makes me sick."  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm
"Maybe we should get you to the nurse" Kaimei said to Hikaru helping her stand straight  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
"Is she going to be okay? She just kind of hurled you know." Kyo asked concerned, he didn't want stuff to get in the way of the celebrating.

((Leafra, no offense or anything, but is Hiakru's eggo preggo?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm
"I think you are right." Hikaru began to feel like she was going to hurle again. She burped a little bit. "Excuse me."

(yepo, well the preggo part yepo)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm
marx got him a slice with a single swipe and ate it in not ime as he layed down with his head resting on his arms  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 pm
"I don't mean to cause anyone alarm or anything, but Hikaru seems to have two life lines coming from here, I wouldn't think anything of it normally, but from what we've just observed, I believe she may be pregnant." Carson said mildly, if this was the case it was happening and either the best or worst possible time, with the battles they had coming to them in the future Hikaru having a child might not be the best thing to happen.

((And no one can say anything about it since the Master of Death would be able to see that sort of thing, meaning he knows when everyone is going to die.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Kaimei lead Hikaru towards the school "Kyo can you help me out" he asked walking towatds the entrence  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 pm
"Alright." Kyo said and teleported over to Kaimei. "So what do you need help with?" He asked, no longer wearing his wooden clogs, rather wearing his regular shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm
"You think your powers can see if anything is abnormal about Hikaru" he asked walking through the hallways  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm
"As far as I can tell nothing's wrong with her, thought Carson thinks she may be pregnant since he saw two life lines coming out of her." Kyo said, wondering how he didn't hear the reaper kid's announcement.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 pm
"I have been feeling kind of bloated the last couple of days." Hikaru put a hand on her stomach thinking about a small person growing inside her.

(oh and Itchigo said it was okay that my character got pregnant, meaning morning sickness the works but the nurse will at least have something for the morning sickness not sure about the rest of the issues.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 am
"Yup! Lots and lots of fun!!" Snow said happily. She then saw Hikaru looking pretty sick. "Will Auntie Hikaru be okay?" She asked her parents, not really understanding the whole pregnant thing.

Suki blushed a bit at Hiko's question. "No, but we're hoping that we get married soon." She said, seeing Hikaru get sick and hearing Snow's question. "She will be and it means you'll have a new friend to play with." She smiled at Snow and then Techno. After Hikaru goes and sees the nurse, she can help her out since she already been through it once.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff