Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Nicholas easily ignored the pressure on his wrist from the Angel's tight grasp, he was far too distracted by her face alone. When she asked the question he hesitated a long moment before swallowing nervously and trying to speak. His mouth moved at first but made no voice. "I.. I-I'm N-Nicholas.." He then muttered sadly. Why did he feel like he was not going to be saved anymore... He was never going to wake up from this nightmare... At least he saw his angel, finally. Nick's eyes began to tear up and he sniffled weakly while staring at the woman.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:29 pm
Ailu nodded, her smile faded as she stared at his tears. Her fist only tightened up "Welcome to our world Nicholas...being in this room..." she stopped, a feeling of Malice around her. This boy is everything she doesn't want. She continued, "time to grow up, and be a big boy" she muttered. She took her hand and lightly slapped him, which was enough to leave some pink to his face. She stood up, as her wings stretched out then tucked back in.

Slapping the merchindise, it will resuce her day pay, but not much. She didn't damage anything, but skin cells, it was alright. The kid needed a wake up call.

((We give illegal the chance to let Auctions begin? Or do we just take them, or what? If so then I'll just let my character go and wait in the room. :3))  

MindxHunter

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm
(Your an evil person you know that)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:34 pm
((Holy crap, in real life I wouldn't slap Nicholas, jesus christ O_o I'm just playin the part. Unless they were bad rotten kids I'd get them a wapping, especially mine, but crud...I protect innocent kids if anything T-T. And sorry if it's God-Mode N-kun, I just did it now sense he might of not seen it coming or so, like I did with Jame's cause he's chained or something, but if you want me to change the post I can.))  

MindxHunter

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:38 pm
(( We want Illegal to get input in and the "pets" will be sold only at the auction where they're all heading now =w= No worries it won't be long as long as most of us get to post. ))

Nick let out a loud whine when he was hit, his head turning to the side from the force of impact. Not seeing the angel anymore he was free of the hypnotizing looks of the being but he was really hurting.
Nicholas curled up, wrapped his arms around his face to cover it and began sobbing quietly. His body shook slightly and his whimpering could be easily heard. Nick's coat absorbed his tears, leaving wet stains on his fancy clothing.
Angels were not supposed to hurt him, at least so he had believed. His head was hurting, inside and out. This was a little too much for him.

(( Don't worry about being mean with your character, I applaud you for being able to follow her personality so well~ Plus my character is the absolutely most easily god-mod-abuseable ever, don't worry, lol. It's all fine, just erm... Don't kill him =w=; ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:45 pm
(Lmao chill woman i was kidding.....i have just been having a reeeeeally bad day is all)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:53 pm
((Thanks, and sorry James, and I'm just annoyed when people compare met to the characters I play lol. I admit her personality is 60% of mine, with a good heart though...ANyway, WOO biggrin ))

Ailu just crossed her arms at the wimpering boy, a sigh as she looked towards Senryu "This one is mine.." she said, then smiled softly, very gentle like. She pulled out some papers and walked over the empty wall on the other side, with a pen and marked over some things. She only waited for the announcment of Auction, and the need to observe her items as much as she could.

With the writing, she grew tired of the boy's sobbing as she called only a few feet away and smiled gently. "Why are you trembling like a scared little mouse? Milk is what you want because it made you well in your old home?" she questioned him as she flipped her hair with a hand, a bit more cool like.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:56 pm
Senryu coughed and looked over at her, his eyes narrowed. I belong to the people of Earth and noone else." He stated simply as he slowly regained his breath.

(I would think that with all the talking we have done that you would know i wouldnt do that)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm
(Yes, but you have your blonde moments, and I know, but again...you have moments whee JK -glomps for Joy. I'll slow down for other people if you want N-kun?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm
Nicholas slowly raised his head to look at the Angel but did not stop his sniffling. His eyes sparkled with tears this time rather than awe and his lower lip wobbled while his nose was runny.
Milk, nor any favorite treat of his, came to mind in such a situation and unlike before, he found himself afraid while looking at the woman this time. She was amazingly beautiful but it was very intimidatingly scary, underneath that mask was someone who would hurt him... He could not understand and that terrified him.

(( You're welcome to play about with the current active characters as long as you don't drag the story far in terms of time in the RP, which seems unlikely anyway. Do as you will until the real story can continue to the auctions and such. ))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:22 pm
Ailu just walked over to the boy as she squatted before him. Without looking at Senryu, she just replied "The people of the earth belong to us, therefore you belong to us" she said, looking into the boys eyes. She put both her hands on the boys face a bit gently and rubbed her thumbs across his cheeks "Now stop this usless wetting, they simply get you nowhere in life, take this knowledge well" she told him with a seroius, plain expression. "If you grow board you can talk to my friend over their" she said, giving a wave of her head towards Senryu "He's such a kind man" she said, tilting her head with a smile. "I can let you play with my feather, if it stops such actions" she told him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:29 pm
Senryu growled several unintelligable things under his breath that no nineteen year old should know before throwing up a finger at the woman in a vulgar motion.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm
Nicholas gasped when the Angel grasped his face with her soft hands. His tears stopped and his little nose filled with her scent, the boy became completely paralyzed by her features again. He was completely helpless with such an angel around, no matter how he felt or thought.
The mention of feathers, angel feathers, did get through to him. Nick's wide eyes went from the woman's bright eyes to the wings that could be seen just slightly over her shoulder. He did want one, it looked so soft, but he could not gather the strength to say so.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Ailu nodded as she let go of his the boy's face and reached around to her wing, plucking a normal sized feather that was very light pink. She dropped it infront of him. She looked over at Senryu "I am familiar with that earth move...be careful what you tell me in such a signal" she said and moved towards him, grabbing the finger lightly as she teased it back and fourth. She wispered lowly "It's naughty to do such things infront of an innocent child, what a terrible rolemodel" she kidded. "But with this finger if you insist? I'll let you go hoping" she joked, as she looked towards him. He was more funny than most of her slaves, and able to resist her charms a bit easier. Maybe he got allot back on his planet, she didn't know, nor really cared.  

MindxHunter

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:37 pm
(>.< if he got a lot.....thats just ridiculous and irrelavent....he lead the rebellion)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff