Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:59 am
K-Ba sits quietly, for a little bit, before stammering, to say something,"I...I like you...I like you more than I should for the amount of tiem we've known eachother."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:02 pm
Hatira blushed and looked at K-Ba, "Are you serious?" Her heart had skipped a beat as she heard this coming out of his mouth.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:08 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
A young elvish warrior pulls himself off the grass he had been sleeping on. "Well," he says "I suppose I should get moving to the village and buy some supplies before I leave." Just then a man runs up to the warrior from the village. "Leaving so soon, sir" the man asks. "Yes," replies the elf "That is the life of a drifter, but I shall stop in the village to purchase some food and drink before I leave." The man looked at the powerful warrior with a face that showed that he was bored in the village. "Alright," the warrior sighed "You can come with me, but I recommend you buy a sword first. There are many bandits in the world and I seem to draw them to me."
"Understood sir." replies the man before putting his hand down the right leg of his baggy peasants pants, withdrawing a retracting cross bow,"I do need bolts." The bow releases to full size, ready to shoot.
"So, you do carry a weapon. I suppose bolts would be useful." The warrior then looks at his new travelling companion. "What is your name?"
The villager nods,"You can call me...Bob."
The warrior looks at Bob. "It must be nice knowing your real name. I was abandoned when I was an infant and raised in a village not unlike this one." The warrior paused, remembering the events of centuries past as if they'd only happened a few years ago. "I am called Mr. Ownage though. I recieved this name while defending the village from bandit raids."

"Honestly, sir. I don't know where my family is either. The man who raised me for the past seventeen years called me Bob, he to many children in, all the boys were called Bob, all the girls were called Bertha, but he said 'Both names mean me or of me in a different language' Bob is of masculine and Bertha of feminine. After witnessing the things I was capable of, in my time of anger, he dubbed me with the last name of Cier(see-air) he said it was the another word in the language, it means fear. The Language spoke backwards at times, so Bob Cier translates into Fear Me. I am proud of my name, even if it wasn't the name I was born with." The young man of eighteen turns and walsk towards the Village."Shall you get the supplies and I say good-bye to my mentor and Naka"
(Naka is a word that means Brothers and Sisters, in experience, not blood)
"We both have interesting pasts and stories behind our names" the elf notes "Travelling together should be interesting."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:16 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"So, you do carry a weapon. I suppose bolts would be useful." The warrior then looks at his new travelling companion. "What is your name?"
The warrior looks at Bob. "It must be nice knowing your real name. I was abandoned when I was an infant and raised in a village not unlike this one." The warrior paused, remembering the events of centuries past as if they'd only happened a few years ago. "I am called Mr. Ownage though. I recieved this name while defending the village from bandit raids."

"Honestly, sir. I don't know where my family is either. The man who raised me for the past seventeen years called me Bob, he to many children in, all the boys were called Bob, all the girls were called Bertha, but he said 'Both names mean me or of me in a different language' Bob is of masculine and Bertha of feminine. After witnessing the things I was capable of, in my time of anger, he dubbed me with the last name of Cier(see-air) he said it was the another word in the language, it means fear. The Language spoke backwards at times, so Bob Cier translates into Fear Me. I am proud of my name, even if it wasn't the name I was born with." The young man of eighteen turns and walsk towards the Village."Shall you get the supplies and I say good-bye to my mentor and Naka"
"We both have interesting pasts and stories behind our names" the elf notes "Travelling together should be interesting."
"Yes it should. I'll find you in the shops when I am finished at home."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:19 pm
K-Ba nods,"One hundred percent honest, and if you don't have anything to do, I'd like to show you arround the city, and get to know you better."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:20 pm
Hatira blushed, "I have nothing to do, that would be great."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:24 pm
Nina walks in,"If you are rady Miss Hatira, Master Xexx will see you now."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:26 pm
Hatira muttered, "That's right, I have to talk with Xexx and catch up with him, but once i'm done, we'll go and do that." Hatira smiled at K-Ba.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:33 pm
K-Ba gave her a hug,"Ok, I need to shower and get into some clean clothes anyway. I slept the day and night away after we got back from the battle. Just come by my room when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Hatira had hugged back and nodded, "Will do." She told Nina to lead her to where Xexx was.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:43 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage

"OK," the elf said before heading to the shops to buy supplies.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:45 pm
Xexx is leaning agaist a balcony, looking out over the Back yard, and over the Security wall into the Abyss. Krista leans against the wall noticing Hatira coming,"I'll let you two talk alone." and walks off. "so many years, and you just show up. How are your Father and mortal mother doing? Have you talked to your real mother in a while? How did you know to find me here? So many things puzzle me about your arrival, not that I'm upset to see you, but I have to guess that something is wrong back home, for you to be sent to me."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:50 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage

Bob returns home, packs a few things for the trip and says farewell to master Shuan and the Naka, and quickly heads to the Market place. "Mr. Ownage, how are you coming with the supplies?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:51 pm
Hatira had nodded, "Something very terrible happened back home to make it even unsafe for me to stay there." She sighed and stood beside Xexx, "My father is fine as is my mother, as far as i know, because the last thing i saw was my mother and some other family members were taken hostage by this evil enemy that has been taunting us for the past hundred years. I was left with nothing but my swords and the clothes on my back as my father told me it was unsafe to stay at home and he gave me directions as to how i could find you." I took in a deep breath as to prevent myself from choking up, "We tried everything in our power to stop him as the god that protected us cursed the enemy to death at the sea, only the enemies accomplices were destroyed by our god." Hatira's dog ears twtiched lightly and she sighed.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:54 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage

Bob returns home, packs a few things for the trip and says farewell to master Shuan and the Naka, and quickly heads to the Market place. "Mr. Ownage, how are you coming with the supplies?"
"Quite well actually" the elf says. "I'm almost done. All we need to do is buy you some bolts for your crossbow."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff