Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:54 pm
"Hmmmmm not really." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm
"You still love me for it," Berry said, hopping up in Dagger's arms and nuzzling her neck. "And you're just so amazing that I couldn't be kept quiet." She looked around with shifty eyes, glancing around before leaning in and lowering her voice. "Kinda like in the bedroom." She winked.

Simply Berry

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am
With a shy laugh Dagger kissed Berry on the cheek, and whispered back "There's plenty of time for that my dear, but at the moment, wouldn't you like to enjoy the party?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 am
"ORLY?" he asked her. "I'm going to rock you..... like a hurricane."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 am
"I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHET ANYMOAR!" Alexia bellowed and she went over to her DJ booth and started tossing stuff about not caring who ordered what. She appeared to be looking for something. "WHO THE HELL LISTENS TO DAVID BOWIE AND ENJOYS IT?" The little girl bitched. "Jeeze I srsly make a bad DJ." she tossed several things out of a window, she looked up, pointed at the window and yelled, "AND STAY OUT!" After a moment she found what she was looking for and pushed some buttons. A Clocks remix filled the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 am
"That's much better." she breathed.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am
Jin just stands there, staring at a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 am
"I guuuuuuuess~" Berry muttered, running her fingers up Dagger's arm and attempting to pay attention to the others that were at the event. Her eyes glanced over at Jin, and she giggled and flicked her tail in a happy way. Jin always put a smile on her face, that silly Asian wolf man. She then looked over at Alexia, who, for some reason, was yelling. She lifted an eyebrow and shook her head, glancing over at Mr. Dragon Man and waving to acknowledge him, before looking over at the glittering ginger. She gave him a stoic look for about five minutes, before hissing and turning away. He was just... just so fabulous. She couldn't help but be jealous of the man. That strong.. sexy.. man. Oh! There was the whore acting up in her again. God, she really needed to control that.

Simply Berry

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am
Alexia got bored with dancing and plopped down on the floor again and barrel rolled all over not caring in the slightest if her gown got dirty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 am
Jin suddenly found himself tipping over as he continued to stand in place. At the sudden realization that he was now at a 45-degree angle and falling, he didn't turn in time to catch himself, instead landing flat on his back on the floor. He flailed a bit before swinging his legs around in a capoeira-like motion and flopping himself back to his feet. Finding himself craving something to munch on, he slid over to the food table and grabbed a few cookies before watching Berry looking around and at Lexi, who was rolling across the floor.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:22 am
((Ahem, I listen to David Bowie and enjoy it.. a LOT ;D <3 Considering he's my favorite of favorites))

The ginger sat on his cloud, swaying to whatever song was playing. He closed his eyes and zoned out again, forgetting the current world and entering into one of his own.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 am
*wakes up from sleeping under one of the food tables, and looks around* What did I miss? *yawn*  

Azadiax

Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 am
Alexia stopped rolling and landed stomach side down and looked over to Sappho. "Your CD's are outside." She said pointing towards the window she threw them out of earlier. "I'm not getting them back." She complained.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 am
He opened his eyes and looked blankly at Alexia.
"Oh... No biggie," he said with a shrug. "I'm not very attached to CDs. Everything's digital nowadays, anywho."
He trailed off and closed his eyes again, going back to his slight swaying.

Le Sapphoux

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:33 am
"Ahaha, Berry my dear It is time I go to bed, so good night, and please do try to behave.....on the other hand...you could join me if you want..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff