Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm
(( what is happening and sorry i forgot ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm
((read the story and you'll remember.))  

dark saphire_911

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 am
Amy started fighting the demons so they wouldn't be able to get to the school. But within minutes about half of the demons had been eliminated and she found herself face to face with Blaze, who she tried to fight but was struggling to overcome. She had just started coming to this school and definitely was not at her full potential. All around her the other reapers were fighting the rest of the demons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm
before sam hit the ground blaze cought her. she was light he was able to hold her in one arm and still keep his own. the reaper he fought was easy to beat with three slashes of his sword and she was down on the ground.
kyle saw blaze ceatch sam and said, "crap." he saw amy fall to the ground and imediently took her place he was fight blaze with all his strangth. He was going down so easly. He was determined to get sam back even if he died trying.  

dark saphire_911

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 pm
silver, arc and joshua were quick to jump into the fight as they ran though the demons, slashing down opponents in their path.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 am
Amy dragged herself away from the fighting and towards the people from the clinic already helping injured reapers. She had a spasm of pain and clenched her side. The fighting continued, and the demons seemed to leave the injured alone. One of the nurses came running--it was the one who had smiled at her before. She was carried away to be treated.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 pm
sam woke up to fine she was being held by the one person she haated the most. she pretened to still be asleep.
kyle was on the ground getting ready to be killed when all of a sudden blaze stops with a grunt. he saw sam on her feet leaned agenst him. blaze fell to the ground and sam stoudd their with an evil look in her eyes. "you wil not hurt kyle," she said. after she said that she fell to the ground. kyle looked at blaze and saw that he was dead. then he went to sam side and picked her up. she was still alive but not for long she was really weak. he ran to the nurse and they rushed her to the reaper hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 pm
"Whew, what a fight. Well, at least I'm lasting alot longer than last time" thought Kye as she fought some more demons with her scythe's ability.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 am
I really need to start practicing at the training grounds before I go headlong into battle next time I heal up... this is starting to get old... Amy thought as she kept one hand on her side and the other on her scythe as she was guided into her hospital room. It seemed as though everyone had made it back to the academy, but some were now also injured. The nurse treated her wounds and then left her to go get a tray of food. When she came back, Amy was already fast asleep, hugging her scythe near her hurt side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 am
kye waited outside the er for news about sam. he paced back and forth for what seemed to be hours. "we did all we could for her now its up to her if she'll wake or not," said the doctor. "you can wait outside her room and rest if you want..." "no thats ok, I have to get back to work," kyle interupted. he looked at sam in the room and left. he went back to the battle, using his anger to fight the rest of the demons. By this time it was only the older reapers left on the field.
sam opened her eyes to find herself in what looked like a conference room. she was not alone though with her was hadies and god. 'thats weird' she thought. "no its not, we're always together when someone dies but thats very rare." said god, looking at sam as if she was something special. "So i'm dead?" sam said. "well on the verge of being dead," said god. "we are here to give you a chose. you could become a demon like arc or you can be an angel like fallen," said god. sam thought about it for a while then asked, "is their a way i could be both?" god looked at hadies then said, "well you could be a demon angel like jonathan, but the outcome is different everyone, and to get to your strongest point in your magic you will have to kill 100 angels and 100 demons." "sam thought about it some more then said, "i could live with that." god said, "okay but to worn you the transeformation will detseroy your body you will be getting a new body, hair color, skin color different, ect." "I don't care," sam said. "so be it," god said. god and hadies used their magic on sam then disappeared. at first nothing happened then sam felt a sting in her heart. then a huge pain that made her close her eyes and scream in agoney.

dark saphire_911

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 pm
sam's new form!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm
Amy was dreaming about some of the other reapers, and she assumed it was showing her what was happening at the moment. She saw the end of the battle and sighed with relief in her sleep. They would be safe for a little while at least. Amy hoped there would be enough down time to heal up and have time to train and reach her full potential as a reaper.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm
Kye walked down the hallway towards her dorm room with her scythe resting against her right shoulder after the battle was over. She entered her dorm room and yawned then she leaned her scythe against the wall before laying down her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am
sam sast up in her bed looked in the mirror. 'they weren't kidding about the new body.' sam thought. instead of black hair she had blonde. 'i wounder what kyle will think.' she thought. she got up and head to her's and silvers room.

after the battle kyle decided to go check on sam. he went over to silver and asked. "want to come check on sam with me?"  

dark saphire_911

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 am
Amy was awoken by bright lights. One of the new nurses had turned on the lights in her room to check on her. The white-clad lady walked over and checked some equipment, then left the room, flipping the light switch. Geez, she didn't even ask me how I was feeling... what kind of nurse is that?
Amy tried hard to go back to sleep, but she could still hear people in the building bustling. She guessed it was a shift change.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff