Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm
(I always thought NPC's were supposed to be short term, but now you have me oh so curious. As he has a NAME!..You may hafta make a boy too! muahaha. smile )

Avery felt the hesitation more than saw it. It must have had to do with her as she wouldn't have picked it up otherwise. In fact she was surprised she'd picked up any at all. It was still pretty crowded, and usually her sensory skills were only useful in relation to pain or shallowly hidden emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 pm
(I added a section to the character profiles. Basically, you can create an NPC like you would a character, and then they can be controlled by anyone at any time. And I deleted the new rule 'cuz it was bothering me too ;D)

Jordan walked back over her table and noticed that Maria was back; she must have been in the bathroom for a while. Turning to Torma, she said, "Thanks for watching our place while we were both gone. And about earlier, It's okay." Sitting down she got to work on the rest of her meal. She really was feeling better, especially now that she was back to her cheeseburger.

Jared saw that the girl was looking at him and drew up all his strength. Then he heard someone else call for him. "Sure, right away!" he said with a bit too much enthusiasm. The guy gave him a weird look. After getting the man his beer Jared turned to the girl. Now I feel kinda bad.Walking over he asked, "May I get you something?"

((lol, just realized both their names start with a "J")  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm
( I noticed the 'J's too , I thought it was cute...>.>...)

"Uhm, a Root beer please, is fine." Avery answered, feeling as awkward as the boy was projecting.

She slid her fiver across the bar towards him, letting go quickly before he'd begun to reach for it.

'Great, now I'm being awkward too.' she berated herself internally, wishing that just shutting her one purple/blue eye would make it stop working, for once.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:25 pm
[I'm usually on between 2pm to 6pm,mabye later.I may vanish for a few days,hospital visits,but I'll be on much more often afterwards.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Torma chugged his Coke halfway and circled his finger on the rim of the glass. He snapped his fingers created a small fireball at the tip of his finger. He grbbed it in his palm and made it grow. Then he bounced it back and forth between his hands and clapped it to make it disappear.

((i dont get the rules about multi I'ras im soooo confuzzled mannn))

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:27 pm
(>.< I'm making a pro for him now, and someone just joined too *points to Zimbu*. whee!)

Jared snatched the five from the counter, "Okay, one Root beer coming up." At the tap he sighed man, why do double I'ras freak me out so much? Single ones don't bother me. Jared knew that Maria had a double I'ras, and that she was actually a nice kid. Placing down the customer's drink he smiled, "Thank you for your business," before turning to clean some dirty glasses.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:36 pm
Avery pulled her cup closer and snagged a colored straw from a container nearby. She wondered for the millionth time if she should let her bangs grow to cover her one eye. Though..she quickly countered the thought with her own sense of self righteousness and a reluctance to deny herself a positive image.

Tilting her head she stuck her straw through the foam in her drink and took a sip. The familiar foamy vanilla taste soothed her soul enough so she stopped focusing on her other senses and sipped quietly.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:44 pm
Jordan saw a reflection of light in the window, but when she looked it disappeared. "What was that?" she said to herself.

((If you're talking about the 'new' one, I deleted it. I confuzzled me too. If that's not it, then what be teh problem?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:00 pm
(>.>...question...if I get tired of posting as Avery..could I switch to Whit..even though technically he hasn't arrived at school yet?)

Avery's foot slipped off it's small perch and accidentally kicked one of her bags. Her toes bumped up against her new binders and the few pencils and pens she'd needed.

She resettled her foot and looked down at the many bags she had. It really was quite a lot...

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm
(eh, sure, np. You could also take over Jared, that's what an npc's for. just make sure you don't neglect Avery if someone interacts with her. feel free to make another npc too if you want to.)  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 pm
Maria was watching the same reflection of light as Jordan, her eyes following it back and forth. When it suddenly went out, she let out a slight, quiet yelp. She watched intently, waiting to see if the reflection of light would come back.

|| x.x she reminds me of a kitten with a lazer pointer ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm
(Ah, no I wouldn't forget her ^.^ I just wondered. Oh does that Jared fellow have a profile? o.0 Gah mosquitoes are after me >.<)

Happily Avery eyed the bag with her new skirt, she smiled brightly without knowing it and turned back to her root beer.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:12 pm
(XD that's so cute. Yeah, I made him a profile, feel free to make your own npc if you want. They're basically characters that you can make and not have to worry about maintaining)
Jordan noticed Maria yelped, but she was focused on something else. Outside she saw the shadow of a man wearing a jacket with a red symbol on it. She knew that symbol; it was from a gang that the student council had warned her about. Worried about what he might be up to, Jordan quickly got out money for her meal, "Maria, here's payment for the food," she said, "Oh, and here's a coupon; you can use it too if you include your meal with mine. Sorry, but I've got to go. I'll see you tonight." Standing up Jordan got ready to leave.

((Who wants to make a bad guy npc? Huh? Huh? Anybody? You know you want too~))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm
(:-0 I'll try! I've never done a bad guy before!)

((On second thought I really need to think before I type XD))

Avery noticed Jordan's jump and turned to study the girl who was hurriedly attempting to leave. Noting the girl's focus Avery looked out the window in the proper general direction.
She saw the small flash of red immediately and hopped off her stool to stop the younger girl. Remembering just in time Avery turned back briefly to scoop up her bags, but when she'd turned back around Jordan had ...

(lol sorry to make you post off of mine..but I've always wanted to try that)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 pm
Maria watched as Jordan going to get out in a rush, she wanted to ask why, but didn't want to pry, either. So, she just let her go. She got her dish, and brought her money over to the person managing the register, along with the money for her food, and the coupon, but she felt bad so she only used it for Jordan's meal. She went back to her table and looked at the clock, her break ened in three minutes, then she had to leave too, since school began tomorrow, the owner wanted all of the students who worked there to leave after their break to prepare for school.

|| D: awww, I wanted to make the bad guy (I always choose the evil side when there is a choice >D Like in Golden Sun or whatever. Imma bandit named koikoi that likes an older man (they grew up together biggrin She's 17, he's 24) ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff