Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
An Angel's Last Wish (Art is up on the 2nd post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:27 pm
Battle Entry for Ghoulmon:

Richard stood at the gates of digital hell with his long time partner, Natasha the LadyDevimon. They had been searching for the evil digimon that had been corrupting the new eggs at Primary Village. "Natasha, are you sure that you're ready for this?" It was their first time having left the digimon academy as a team and it was his third year there. Apparently headmaster Azulongmon felt that they were up to the challenge.

"Sure am, Richard. Let's get this over with because I have a catnap to take." And that she did, every day at about noon she turned back into BlackGatomon for a nap. She was a strange virus digimon, since most of them were cruel natured yet she was surprisingly tolerant considering her type. She pushed open the door the main chamber, looking around the dismal cave that opened before them. At the end was a strange looking digimon that Richard had never seen before.

He held up his black digivice, letting it scan the data of the strange digital monster. It then displayed information on him and Richard read it quietly to Natasha and himself. "Ghoulmon, mega level. It says he was once a Seraphimon but fell to neutral ground during the battle between Heaven and Hell." Luckily for them, he was in his less powerful gray form and wasn't expecting their attack. "Natasha, this won't be easy...he is still a mega and you're still an ultimate. Please be careful."

She smirked, flying out into the cave. "Ghoulmon, I challenge you!" At the proclamation and giving away their advantage, Richard smacked his forehead with his palm. "You flying idiot, you were supposed to be quiet!" But she flew in anyways, left arm formed into her Darkness Spear. But she didn't see the attack that Ghoulmon released, a powerful eye beam that hit her squarely in the chest. She hit the ground with a thump and struggled to her feet, a smirk still plastered onto her face.

"You're good Ghoulmon but if that's the best you can do then I've got this match won." She leaped into the air, noting that he followed her all the way up. "Darkness Wave!" A wave of black flew from her arms, smashing squarely into the data type mega. Almost instantly part of his data were corrupting, but he didn't give up. Firing a barrage of energy arrows from the eyes in his hands, he kept Natasha on the run. "Aw come on, this is hardly fair!" She flew past Richard with the Ghoulmon hot on her tail. But Richard was waiting with his axe in hand, slamming it down into the side of the Ghoulmon as it passed by.

It didn't do any damage but it stunned the Ghoulmon more from the fact that it was hit by a human, rather than his digimon partner. But that moment's time was exactly what Natasha needed to attain victory as she flew in and rammed her spear-arm straight into Ghoulmon's main eye. He digitized around her and she absorbed him, her body bathed in a dark light. When it faded, the digimon that stood before Richard was Lilithmon, Natasha's mega form. "Richard, I think it is time for my nap." And with that, the duo headed back towards Tamer Island.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm
In case you were wondering, this is what Richard looks like.

User Image  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Nice job Sera [:  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm
Khorb koon biggrin  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:19 am
Ghoulmon Battle Submission

FINISHED!!! *phew*
I hope you enjoy it
User Image

Sorry, it took so long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:36 am
Ghoulmon Contest Entry...thought i'd try it out biggrin

-----It was a beautiful day in the digital world when Listen and his trusted digimon Seraphimon went out to train. As they walked Listen spotted the perfect place for them to train, it was an area with tall jagged rocks everywhere."This looks like a good place, wouldn't you agree Seraphimon?" Listen asked his trusted digimon.
-----"It looks like a great place Listen, I'm sure to get stronger here." Replied Serpaphimon. Listen took out his digivice and a few cards while Serpahimon started using his attacks on the rocks. Unfortunately they didn't notice that on one of the rocks there were ancient writings, which loosely translated said: If this area was ever threatened or attacked, Ghoulmon would awaken and protect it with all his might. Suddenly the sky began to darken and a grey light flashed from the center of the area. Ghoulmon flew up into the sky, and before Listen or Seraphimon could say anything, Ghoulmon attacked them. Seraphimon was hit by the attack and flew backwards, and a light flashed around him. After the light faded away a MagnaAngemon appeared.
-----"Oh no! Seraphimon De-digivolved...This doesn't look good." said Listen as MagnaAngemon flew towards him.
-----"That Ghoulmon attacked us out of nowhere. Should I try to fight him Listen?" MagnaAngemon asked, there was a little bit of anger in his voice.
-----"I don't think we have a choice," replied Listen. "I don't think we have a choice,""But you have to be careful MagneAngemon, he is a mega after all." The Ghoulmon was coming ever closer, most likely sensing that Listen and MagnaAngemon were going to attack. It sent another dark blast towards the two.
-----"Excalibur!" shouted Magnangemon as he tried to slash the dark blast with the purple blade on his arm. Some of the blast still hit him, but it didn't hurt him that much. Even though MagnaAngemon was at the Ultimate level he was almost as strong as any Mega. Listen took out a card from his deck and swiped it through his Digivice
-----"Digimodify, VictoryGreymon activate!" He would not be able to use anymore cards, but the added attack would be enough to deal great damage to the Ghoulmon.
-----"Excalibur!" shouted MagnaAngemon as he flew faster and faster towards the Ghoulmon. As he finally reached the dark digimon he slashed him with great force, and sent the Ghoulmon falling to the ground. "Gate of Destiny!" MagnaAngemon said as he started drawing a circle in the air with his blade. Suddenly a gate showed up out of nowhere, and as it opened it started sucking the Ghoulmon towards it. As this was happening Listen looked down and saw the rock which had the ancient writing about Ghoulmon on it. He bent down and used his digivice to scan the writings.
-----"Stop MagnaAngemon! End your attack!"Listen shouted. Suddenly the gate closed and disappeared, then the Ghoulmon fell to the ground. It started getting up, ready to battle again, but Listen and MagnaAngemon told him not to. "We're sorry to have bothered you here, we just thought that this would be a good place to train. We are very sorry and hope you can forgive us." said Listen. The Ghoulmon stopped and stood still for a few seconds, then he nodded and flew away, back to the center of the rocky area. "Wow...that was a close one, let's go somewhere else to train." Listen said with a small smile on his face.
-----"Sure thing Listen!" replied MagnaAngemon as the two of them started to walk away.

hope this is good... sweatdrop  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:12 am
Liger, I can't read it. It sends me to my own journal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:35 am
Sera Trystfall
Liger, I can't read it. It sends me to my own journal.

GAH!!!! Thanks... well... looks like I'll be posting it here then T^T  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=31440601&u=13903430

how about now??? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:03 pm
Liger: Now I can read it [:

Listen: haha it was good :'D so no worries x]  

Henwyfatale

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:07 pm
Liger, what are the Digi-Memories?  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm
excaliburace
Liger, what are the Digi-Memories?

their crests that represent the eight families from Digimon Next

I use them in a lot of my digimon related stuff... 3nodding
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/DigiMemories  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm
I remember Digi-memory x] I read Digimon Next manga :'D haha it was good x]

ANYWAY Liger, amazing post :'D haha  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:28 pm
HTPNDino

thanks...

COOL another reader of the digital mangaz...
Yeah... while there is a human that uses them...
I use them to get my digimon to their unexpected mega forms...

ex.
Lillymon + Virus Buster= Alphamon
and
Stingmon + Jungle Trooper= HerculesKabuterimon  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:31 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
HTPNDino

thanks...

COOL another reader of the digital mangaz...
Yeah... while there is a human that uses them...
I use them to get my digimon to their unexpected mega forms...

ex.
Lillymon + Virus Buster= Alphamon
and
Stingmon + Jungle Trooper= HerculesKabuterimon

Oh, I've never read Digimon Next sweatdrop I might need to steal that idea from you at a later date....  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff