Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

CIoche

Hilarious Noob

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:31 am
I am the Maddest of the Mad... The Killer of Kings...The DESTROYER of worlds...

I'll just write something, because i'm just too lazy to make a video. Meh.

I'll begin with the Bad of Gaia Online. Personally, i think Gaia was better a year ago. Now with all these changes to the My Gaia page, to the Item Prices going up very fast and all the marketplace activity, Gaia is failing.
It's losing most of it's members Just because of the My Gaia Page. I Mean, they could have at least told us about that, showed some screenshots and everything. I Am Not absolutely saying that they don't notify us about anything. I'm just saying they do it a bit late, after they apply the changes [most of the times].
I Still remember the Good Ol' times, when Booty Grabbing was funnier and easier. Now the times of Tanks that are glowing are considerabily gone down. It's too damn hard to gain Gold. I remember when a Fallen wish was only 250k. Now it's over 1.2 Millions. And, what about the Ninja Band? It was just 1,2 Millions when i first joined Gaia. Now it's over 5 Millions. I Mean, items grow in price as they get older, but they shouldn't grow so much.
I Have nothing to complain about Gaia Cash, Hackers or the ToS.
I Think Gaia Cash's items are in a fair price and The Cash Shop items most of the times turn out Good. They are always very researched in the Marketplace and they're well paid. Remember, Gaia can't live without people buying Gaia Cash. Talking About Hackers, it's people's fault if they get hacked. It's people that click links, accept scams or reply to the Hacker's messages. I Know that very well because i have a friend that's experienced as a Hacker. He told me everything about Hacking, and i learned alot from him.
The ToS Is right, Gaia owns his own Website. They can do whatever they think that must be done. They want to ban you? They do it. They want to change Gaia? They do it. They want to Close the entire community? They do it. It's not people's choice. And, you can't accuse the community's owner to the Police just because they did something to Gaia. You can't actually do a damn about it. So get over it.

Let's go on with the Good of Gaia now. Gaia's still keeping the good and Humoristic users that we all wish to be friends with. Admins and Moderators are very helpful, and they have a certain sense of humor too. The Survey system works pretty well too, you get free cash without spending a Cent in real life. You just need to wait, and you'll have an item worth more than 100k. Gaia Towns were a good idea too. The Old plain Gaia that existed in 2003 didn't have towns, Reason why i didn't join it in that age. After a bunch of years i decided to join it, when i saw the Gaia Towns Demo thingy on youtube. It sounded Interesting. After that, they released zOMG!, another good idea. It's entertaining, and it looked like an RPG, my Favourite type of Game. I used to play it, even if i don't anymore now. There's just no meaning to play it after you've reached 5.0 CL. It's boring to get Spheres and Level Up your rings. I Actually got mad when they announced that they'll soulbond rings, because i wanted to make some profit. But i failed, apparently.
Noobs, they're not a problem for me. It's entertaining to talk to them and get some nice offenses. Then reply back. I Love it when that happens. You tell them to do a thing, they do it, because they're Kids. Yes, Kee Ee Dee Es. Kids. You tell them to press ALT + F4, they do it. You tell them to grope you, they do it. You tell them to go to hell, they do it. Simple as a piece of paper. There are Many, Many items to customize your avatar as you wish to. That's a Very good thing, because if there were only plain items like in the Old Gaia in 2003, Nobody would be here now. If you go in the forums and look in every topic, each avatar you'll see is different. That's the reason why i go on forums. I'm just curious to see the Millions of avatars that are in there.
About the Arenas, a very nice idea too. It's a place for artists to show their art and for people to give ideas and feedback. There are Millions of Arts to rate, to admire and to whet your curiosity. To say the truth, most of the Arts i seen in the arena gave me ideas for the Romance i was writing. Many, many ideas that i didn't know where to put.
Guilds, gotta love 'em. An example is this guild, The Empire of Gaia. You can get 100k by just writing an article like this. Easy as hell. Plus, socialize, partecipate into contests and show your TekTeks or Art. Everything that a Human mind can imagine is on the Gaia Guilds.

That was all i had to say about Gaia. If you have read all this, it means that you are awesome indeed. If you are still reading, then you can stop. I Don't have anything more to say. Let's just hope that i get something because it took me ages to write this. Thank you, and have a good day. ^^

EDIT: W-woah. I'm surprised of how much i could write. ono

Who am i? I Am Your worst nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:32 am
♪~♫~○~●~~Orlando1210~~●~○~♫~ ♪

User Image

Monsters give good gold, and wayy less lagg than dolphins. Or should I say no lagg. They can give at least 1k per tank for the lousiest tank (in dolphinmania) at most 5.2k. If you're skilled enough xd

Orlando would love it if you give him free arts. c:

OLHearts

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicTenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:32 am
i can't actually make a video right now but i do like gaia and stuff i just find its hard to get gold sometimes also i don't particularly like what they've done to mygaia i thought it was way better before and thats about it  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:41 am
Gaia stole my death whisper and took 300,000gold out my account for no reason,Let me know when you make a *Do you hate gaia announcement*

I'll win that one for sure.  

Cananga

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:42 am
So, if we cant make a video and we do post
Were do we post it?
and when we do post it do we just send you the link?
!Confused!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 am
I say gaia is a nice game and i know it can be better ..

sorry i cant make a video also i will also just tell.

Problems

My friends dont like to play gaia anymore cause they said gaia is now destroy and its left to pieces

My friends say the items now in marketplace is expensive
I remember that the items where not to expensive now lke the angelic halo its now 2.1b who could earn that?

My friends say its so hard to earn money other just say they like to hack cause like what i said the items are expensive

Me also i could only get money to zOMG! , booty grab and other event.. I think gaia should make other games and when u play u get higher gold and make other games faster to get gaia gold

The Administrators say we will ''We have make my gaia page nice but i think is like worse confusing "

The Administrators like when u got hack it will take u 1 month etc or maybe never
like my friend he was hack and he report a hack file the items where never back...

the problems i see in gaia...

Happy Birthday to me heheh..  

iMakeYouLaugh

4,950 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 am
Lord Paradon
I honestly think when hacked you actually have a chance getting them back. lol

My friend got hacked 3 times, and send a report or w/e you do and didnt get anything.

They need to fix that 3nodding

also wth with the comment notice in my gaia - _-

i agree with you bescaues someone stole my lusty i filed a report and never ever got it back it took me 3 years to get it and i got it for 20k which was a sweet deal and then when i report it i didnt get anything back
also when someone file a report they should but dont and it not fair  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 am
"The Empire of Gaia" is the best guild i think there ever is on gaia. I have been on gaia for 5 years now and a lot has changed, not the way all of us gaians wanted to. They should change it to the point so that it is more fun. more chance so that you can get more prizes to win, not only like a few gold, i mean like so that more gaians can win something worth awhil.
(i don't have a mic, or camera. sorry i can't make a video or voice thing....)  

Ser Gray Sun

Desirable Phantom

6,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

CIoche

Hilarious Noob

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:52 am
0-Archknigth-0
Me also i could only get money to zOMG! , booty grab and other event.. I think gaia should make other games and when u play u get higher gold and make other games faster to get gaia gold

If they would do that, the entire Marketplace would screw up. People would get rich too easily. They raised the prices on their own because they released Booty Grab. If they announce another game, they would raise the prices even more to not make it all screw up. So, nope. I Don't think they'll do that.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:52 am
hmm...im too lazy to make a video, but i think i will just post my opinion:
hmm...yes its true gaia online is not improving *on my own opinion*... though there are games and other stuffs here in gaia...its just that theres NOTHING NEW at all smile and i think thats why gaia's getting boring and some are going inactive sad .... and i will add another thing: the price of items here in gaia are increasing which makes me think that gaia is unfair ! its hard to earn gold here then the price of the items are getting higher every month or should i say week sad !!..its really annoying....but if we go on positive side i could say that gaia is fun!! because we could show our opinions through forums....!!..

smile -ninahje  

cutejed

5,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

CIoche

Hilarious Noob

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am
ii_YoungRandom_ii
i agree with you bescaues someone stole my lusty i filed a report and never ever got it back it took me 3 years to get it and i got it for 20k which was a sweet deal and then when i report it i didnt get anything back
also when someone file a report they should but dont and it not fair

Try to understand, Gaia's got over 8 Million People. Like 50 People get hacked in a day. That would make a total of 1550 People in a month. It's not easy to read all the reports and give all the items back to everyone. Admins and working hard to do that, but they can't do it so fast, considering they can't stay all the day in front of the computer screen readign and wiving away things.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 am
I would make a video but my camras brokin so I'll post my opinion:
the first time I heard of Gaia is when my friend told me about it 2 years ago and when I tried it out I was addicted to it so I've been on ever since when the changed the my Gaia page I first didn't like it but I finally got used to it I think it was better the thing that I don't like is that they took out most of the worlds I want some back lol but other that that the guilds are great the people are cool and Gaia is 100% PURE AWSOME!! So is this guild it's where people can have fun and earn gold WHATS NOT TO LIKE?!
Well that's my opinion hope you like it!!  

staffreport123456

xii ConFuzed Reaper iix

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:14 am
i might...  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:14 am
My best friend showed me gaia about 2 summers ago, and ever since then, i've become addicted to it. But i agree with what everyone else is saying to. It seems that gaia HAS been getting a little, well, greedy with gold. Many item prices are increasing and almost noone can afford them. And it's true that there are no new games to play either. Maby they could think of a few new games and it wouldn't be as boring.  

1Sugar-Candy5

Fanatical Conversationalist

16,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

C a n d i i s u

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 am
well i dont rlly like the new my gaia and
also u rlly dont no when ull see ur comments
i think they should change that back but otherwise gaia is still like gaia!

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff