Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleeqs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 pm
"That must suck.." Raina mumbled,glancing at Ruko,then to the fox,"Erase." she said,the fox dissipated after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:53 pm
yuki looked at the disappearing fox"ya"  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

sleeqs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:02 pm
Raina sighed,sitting at a desk."Sure am bored.." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 am
[[ PFFT YES I'M EFFIMANT D8 -hairflip, skip skip- Liek ohmaigawd I just broke a nai--FJEIAFEA -mauled by football players- IT'S RAEP! I think my character has durr moments =3=]]

Muko gave a small student at the new student doing his best to seem confident which quickly failed and he averted his eyes to the floor. "I'm Muko, I'm a normal human" he said a bit too quickly adjusting the oversized hat giving a small nervous laugh before adding quietly "it's..uhm nice to meet you." he mumbled eyes darting to the new student and back to the floor stepping a little behind Raina "I-if it's okay who are you?"  

Wardun

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am
Yuki smiles at muko "hello I'm yuki" she points to her sister near the window" thats ruko. We're shadow foxes"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 am
(OOC: lolololol OH EM GEE! ARE YOU OKAY?! D8 heeheee)
Raina sighed,"A normal human,huh..." she tapped her chin."Sure are a bad liar." she giggled quietly.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 am
[[ PFF Liek oh gawd I don't think so D8 DADDY HURRY DADDYKINS COME AND BUY MEH SOMETHING]]

He gave a weak smile at Yuki, " Well Yuki" he turned to the window, "And Ruko I hope you have a good time at the school" he quickly added "B-but only if you want to!" returning his gaze to the floor Muko laughed nervously, "Ye-yep! normal human!" " I'm not lying at all r-really" he said all while looking at the floor. Think of something that humans would do.

Without word or much of a reason really Muko wiggled his fingers, "See? Humans have fingers a-and..other stuff.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:05 pm
(OOC: XD EFFEMINATE!)
Raina raised an eyebrow,"Correct humans do have fingers, but... When I first met you we shook hands,but you just put your hand on mine,almost like...a dog,don't cha think~? And you have doggy like fangs,and what's under that hat that you try so hard to make sure it's on?" she grinned,tapping his hat.  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm
yuki and ruko looked at muko curiously." dog?" yuki asked tilting her head sideways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm
Raina's grin widened,"Heehee, That might just be it." she said,pulling out a tennis ball,"Oh, I hope yer a doggy,cause if you are,then we could play fetch and I could walk you and,and..." she continued to ramble,off in her own world.  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm
yuki looked at raina then thinks to her sister' good thing we are definitely foxes and not dogs' ruko looks at her and nodds  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm
[[ 8D;; OH HAY IMMA HOBO HERE TOO -builds a tent, puts on the dirty clothes- Spare a little change for a...drunkard D8 ]]

Muko gave a small weak smile cringing at the word 'dog' struggling to keep his eyes away from the tennis ball (Which wasn't him by the way. . . really). This wasn't good, definitly not good. He kept his eyes steady on the tennis ball with an unusual excitment which was becomming harder and harder to control "A d-dog how strange, of course I'm not one." he said nodding forcing his eyes to the floor. "My way of shaking hands is ah. . . uhm foreign!" he almost blurted.
In this school of multiple species, anything was possible, so it was possible to believe that he was human right?  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm
(OOC: *throws quarter* dirty hobo...8D)
Raina drooped,"B-but if your just a human...Then we can't play fetch!" she complained,waving the tennis ball around as she ranted."And,and I can't walk you,or pet your nice doggy self..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm
*Charnette cheks the paper then walks in quitly*  

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Wardun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm
[[ -GRABS AT IT, LICKS THE GROUND and other hobos stuff- JFEAWOIFJEWAEWA--I'M RICH OH YES -pelvic thrust with all his dirtyness, spends it- . . . Spare some money for an awesome hobo? C: ]]

"I'm sorry, h-honestly it would've been fun but--" he stopped at the word fetch his eyes intently watching the trailing ball back and forth and back and forth, "C-can you throw i--" Muko clasped a hand around his mouth stopping himself and gave out a small and shakey laugh, "That's what I would've said if well..." he trailed off knowing that the rest would be pretty explainatory somehow despite the tempting alure of the tennis ball he saw the student from the corner of his eyes, salvation.
"If you like you can join us" he called thanking every, tree, sky and whatnot  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces