Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
  Surly sure ^^
  no cause i hate you
View Results

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 am
Raine looked out the kitchen window, Some kids were by Alazya's car, some in the drive way, one or two on the porch at the very least. "What could I make," she thought to herself before going around, looking in cabinets, and going through the frige. "I want to make something nice and welcoming, I read the papers about the twins. They had been neglected by their father. And every once and a while a police car would drive by and stay in front of the house taking notes for a couple of hours. She couldn't help but feel bad." she thought parts of it, but some slipped out of her mouth. "Lets see..should they share a room or get their own room....or Natasha could share with Alazya, and Malakai could share with...Jerome." Raine thought to herself quietly sitting on a kitchen chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm
Alayza sat down on the porch.She tapped on her phone and looked around.She hummed along to her iPod and nodded.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
Jerome mentally let out a sigh of relief, but he did feel bad about it. It was something that couldn't be helped though; his memories were psychologically scarring and still difficult to bear with. Seeing twins again was... painful to him. They always brought him back to the thought of Jeremy, his own twin. What if he had survived the crash too? Would they both have been able to come here?

He shook his head, as if shaking his thoughts out like water. After taking in a deep breath of the fresh outside air, he let it out and turned to go back inside the house, motioning to Natasha, Malakai, and Stellaluna to follow him in. He gave an offer, and he was willing to fulfill it. He could go to one of the 24-hour stores later if he wanted to. But Raine wanted to talk with him later, so he thought about putting it off until later or next morning.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 am
User Image
Stellaluna nodded.She picked up her things.She followed him.Um,this feels weird... she thought as she slightly bit her lip.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm
Raine sat there motionless, as if dead, or dazed. She looked up and out the kitchen window, "I still have to cook, she thought, but then again we barely have decent food left."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image
Alayza walked into the house.She looked around before going to the kitchen.She sat down and watched Raine.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
"I feel like someones watching me," she said to herself, she looked up in curiousity of who it was. "Oh hey Alayza," Raine said smiling cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
Alayza smiled."Hey Raine,"she said.She leaned back while still sitting down.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Raine smiled cheerfully back, "Dont lean to far back in those, I feel on my head a lot doing it when i was a kid." she smiled, and continued to sit lazily. Still wondering what she could cook with what she had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 am
User Image
The little tour of the orphanage didn't take too long. Like there was much to it, anyway. "Yeah, and upstairs, it's pretty much the same," Jerome said. "It just lacks the kitchen and dining room. The only real safety hazard is the stairs, if you're clumsy like me. Just remember to hold onto the railing, 'cuz I fell down this about five times since I first got here." He nodded, then gave the younger orphans a light smile. "If you need anything else, just call me or Raine, okay? Now, go have fun."

He headed up the stairs to his room, stopping at the side of his bed. Kneeling beside it, he reached under it for a box that he kept there, sliding it out and opening it to take out a few packages of Sapporo Ichiban ramen. True, they were in a box labeled "Emergency Rations," but he could spare some for a time of... not emergency. Picking up at least six packages, he closed the box with his foot and slid it back under before carefully heading back down the stairs and into the kitchen. After setting them down on the counter, he started looking around for a large pot.

"You look like you're having trouble finding stuff to make for them," he said to Raine, his back turned to her as he opened some cabinets until he found what he was looking for. After pulling it down, he closed the door and carried the pot to the sink to wash it before filling it with water. "Besides, what you needed to talk to me about?"

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Raine looked up and smiled, "Wait you cooking?" she said to him looking at the packages of ramen. "Where did you get the packages of ramen?" she asked him suspicously.

"Oh, thats right. I wanted to know why you wouldn't go into the car today." she asked getting up to look over his shoulder. "Wait his just boiling water for ramen." she said to herself feeling stupid for not knowing that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Jerome nodded in response to her first question as he finished filling the pot with enough water. After turning off the faucet, he carried the heavy pot over to the stove top and turned one of the burners onto high heat, along with the fan above it. "I have a whole box and then some saved for emergencies, in case something ever happens," he said. "Not like it's gonna be missing a lot, anyway."

As the water came to a boil, he opened the packages and carefully dropped the noodles in, setting aside the packets of soup base for when he knew they were ready to be used. After she said what she had, he turned to her. "Oh, that's right.... I never told you, have I?" he asked, smiling lightly. "I guess I'm still a bit.... traumatized by something that happened a long time ago. It's the reason I ended up in orphanages in the first place."

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 pm
"What kind of emergency would that be." Raine giggled softly, imagining possible emergencies he had in mind.

Raine stayed silent listening to the water bubble. Concentraiting on what he had said, so she could ask a proper question. "So then what exactly happened that day?" Raine asked curiously, sitting down in the chair once again. She put her hands in her lap and starred down at her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image
"Ah, whatever might come up," Jerome said with a shrug, opening up a nearby drawer and pulling out some long chopsticks to stir with. "Well... Long story short, drunk trucker plowed through the family car." Oh, how he hated detail.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 pm
"I'm sorry." Raine looked up to see him stirring the ramen contently with chopsticks. She smiled, "But now you have us as family, right?" she continued smiling and looked down at her feet again. I see socks she said to herself quietly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff