Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:03 pm
Riley's head jerked to the side, looking to the voice. "Yuki." she said again, rather relieved. "You...you have ears!" she said, pointing. Jacob spoke up then. Though they were different, she could tell who they were. Her thoughts swirled around her brain, chaotic and even more confusing. Thunder cracked, and she looked up to see swirling clouds above. "Great. Rain. Just what we need!" she said, irritated. Suddenly feirce, angry winds began blowing. "Come on, let's get out of this!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm
The pounding rain caused Yuki to jump, squeaking and running with her friends under the trees. She wished there was a building or somethi-
The thought wasn't even finished, and she spotted a nearby hut. Yuki took off running for it, black ribbons swishing behind her as she ran. Much to her surprise, the sun was completely gone and it was now seriously storming. Yuki breathed out in relief, a puff of cold air escaping her lips.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm
Riley dashed into the hut, breathing a sigh of relief. No one noticed the storm lessen slightly. Riley pulled out a lighter and flicked it on, revealing simple but clean furnishings. "Maybe the rain will wera off soon." she said, almost optimistically. Again, the lessening rain went unnoticed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 pm
Gemini shrugged, looking around the area he was in. His eyes widened in more when he noticed something twitching in the corner of his eye. Indeed, as he peered closer he realized that it, in fact, was an ear! Yuki had white cat ears!
Gemini blinked a few times, reaching a hand out to touch them. She looked so cute with those things!
Skye grunted, grabbing the boy by his jacket and swiftly dragging him across the room and away from a confused-looking Yuki.
"No, you don't." Skye sighed, sitting the male on the couch.

(BTW: I WAS asked to write this on his post as a funny! Not making it on my own!)  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:42 pm
Riley rolled her eyes at Skye. "Oh, gosh, he almost poked her ear, the world is ending!" she said, throwing her hands up. a gust of wind shook the hut at that moment.

{{XD omg **rolls eyes}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Skye shot a deadly glare to his sister, walking to the door with his sword in hand. For an odd, unexplainable reason, the day was ending. It seemed that this world was ruled by wishes, no matter how strong or small they were. Perhaps their group were the rulers over it all, and their will to change the dreams was what changed the environment.
Skye's dark mood deepened in strength, causing the sunlight to falter. Within seconds the moon rose over in its place. Something snapped inside of him, causing Skye to arch his back. It was painful, to say the least. Within mer moments, Ashur lie on the ground with a twitching black form.
Yuki gasped running forward to touch his body, but what she encountered was shocking. Instead of the normal clothes, he was...furry?
"Skye?"
There was a whine, and a midnight wolf pulled itself onto its haunches. Yuki blinked several times, taking a step back.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm
{{hey, im trying to bring about riley discovering her powers(controlling elements/weather) so.. like, ya.}}

Riley stooped next to Skye. After all, he was her brother, no matter how annoying. "What the hell?" she said, lightly touching the furry black wolf that sat in Skye's place.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Yuki's fingers stroked the fur tenderly, snowy hair falling in her lap as she crouched. The wolf, Skye, watched her cautiously, ice blue eyes curious.
"Do you suppose he can still talk?" She mused, feeling sad when frost collected on his fur.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm
"I hope not. I find it much nicer when he is silent." she said smugly. The rain had stopped altogether, and a sarcastic grin lit her face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm
Gemini chuckled when Skye shifted, glad the guy was finally in a less imitating form. He was sorely proved wrong when he tried to stand, the black wolf growling dangerously at him. Gemini swallowed, backing away until he stood by the door.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm
Riley held a hand out towards Skye. "Leave him alone!" she said loudly. Suddenly a gust of wind pushed skye back. Not alot, but definetly enough to notice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 pm
Skye let out a snarl, landing gracefully on his feet. Ice blue eyes narrowed on Riley for a moment before he pushed at the floor, running out the door and into the night. Yuki yelled after him, shooting Riley a pleading and surprised expression before running after him. As she ran, her legs began to ache.
I wish I was nearly as fast as him right now.
White ears twitched, and she followed her nose to find him.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Riley could only stare down at her hand. She walked slowly over to the table, and held out her hand again. Using that same feeling of energy she had with sky she 'pushed' against the table. It moved across the floor, colliding with the wall. "Wow." she whispered. "I'll be back." she said, worrying more about Yuki than Skye. He could well enough handle himself. She ran out into the darkness, wishing there was a light. On a whim, she held her palm up, concentrating. A small flame appeared, floating above her hand. She ran through the forest, calling for Yuki and Skye.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Gemini sighed, sitting back against the wall and crossing his arms. That was when he heard it. The darkness made him unsure at first, but then there was a flicker as someone appeared in front of him.
"Hello, Gemini, and welcome to the DreamWorld."
"Who are you?"
"Me? Oh, dear! I completely forgot for a moment. I am Shadow, a pleasure to meet you."  

dracko_10k

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Burning, but not from heat. No, Yuki's lungs were burning for air. She ignored it, pumping her legs harder. Damn, Skye was fast! She found herself letting out a sound that sounded cat-like, resembling a 'mew' on her part.
Finally, she could hear panting in the distance. He had stopped, his paws leaving imprints in the wet grass.
"Skye!"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces