Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:53 pm
Troy got to the part of the highway where Wal-Mart was and it was a grave site as there were multiple zombies and he saw a tank on top of the roof howling at nothing. He went to the corner of the parking lot then broke the window of one of the cars then started hotwiring it. When he was able to hotwie it successfully he sped his way out of there and headed back on the highway towards Rome.

Markus came into the room where Church was monitoring another survivor. He went towards him and said, "Aaa, another survivor for us play with Clair?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 pm
Wally's heart jumped as the armed forces zombie dropped the weapon. It was a desert-suited battle rifle, probably capable of much more damage than an assault rifle of comparable size. He seized it from where it fell, checked to see if it was loaded, and was disappointed to realize he had no idea how to operate the weapon. He flipped a switch near the trigger, and began to shoot, finding the kick to be quite powerful. He nearly tripped from the recoil.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 pm
((Gotta break the lone wolf stage))

"Lucky I'm near a car lot." Zero's old Neon blew a tire close to a car lot. Not sparing time for a repair, he simply went to hijack a car from the dealership down the street. Picking a Honda Odessey for storage, he checked the fuel, oil, ect and continued til he found the building he was looking for: The old radio station. Going inside, he found it utterly abandoned, but with a functioning generator. Using the frequency of 107.1 FM, he broadcast a message: "Calling any survivors. Please come to the old radio station near Floyd Medical."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 pm
(I feel like a zombie. Someone come shoot me please. X.x)

After patching up his hand, Sven had laid down to be what felt like the worst nap since the whole zombie problem occured. He was awoken to someone else's voice on his radio though. Jolting up and out of the 'bed', he crawled over to his radio and grabbed the microphone. "Hello? Did someone else say something on here?" Sven knew he wasn't going mad. Not yet anyway. Waiting for a response, he grabbed the nearst box of breakfast cereal and started munching, hoping for a response.  

Pastellfiskar
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:02 pm
"Markus, we don't play with these fine people." Church said, giving the other Malice soldier a semi-stern look. He leaned back in his chair, digging a hand into the box next to the desk to take out a snack. "We merely observe them; judging them as situations just so happen to present themselves to these noble heroes." He tore open the plastic bag carefully, a faint smile on his face. "God plays with people, we do not."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm
((Urk... >>;;
Tyler brought to my attention that in my last post I messed up a little. When I was talking about Hunter's car, I accidentally put truck so... xD;
Just clearing that up in case people got confuzzled! Sorry!

Also, short post 'cause I has work tomorrow and I gotta sleep. >->; ))

Rei watched in satisfaction as Wally took out the last zombie with his newly acquired weapon. She allowed herself a brief moment to celebrate their victory before she rushed to Wally, inquiring anxiously about his injury.
Pulling him over to the truck, she insisted for him to sit down while she changed the bandages on his arm.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 am
Troy drove on the highway towards Rome to the point where he was at the Georgia Highlands Rome campus. He figured that the roof of one of the buildings would be a perfect place to sleep for a little bit so he drove into the parking lot of the area. He dispatched a few zombies going through the building until he found the stairway to the roof for the maintenance guys. He then went to the vending machine and busted it to get the few glass bottle beverages they had and went back to the maintenance stairway. He got on the roof locked it from the inside lock and shut the door, then placed the glass bottles on the floor near the door in case if they broke through he could at least hear them breaking through. He then went to the side of the roof entryway and rested on the wall hoping to get a little sleep so he could continue on.

Markus recalled the times he was attending church as a kid until he quit going then said, "Hehe silly Clair God does not play with people. He gives them free will to do whatever they please its the devil that plays with people. If you are going to involve religious icons into this then at least do it right. Besides why observe these people like we are the scientists who created us? The way I see it humanity brought this upon themselves and now they don't deserve to live for fate has chosen a new race to be the dominant species of this planet. Now we should see the humans as hunting game for us the dominant species to kill and eat"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 am
((man you guys are fast. XD))

After Hunter plowed through 10 zombies he grabbed the e-brake and spun the car around. He sat there a minute revving the engine and honking the horn attracting the zombies away from the guy and girl. Then when he saw that the other two were out of the way, He released the E-brake and plowed down a few more zombies, thinning them out from a mass hoard to a small group. After spinning around again, he stops and exits his car, shutting off the engine to save gas and unholsters his 2 CZ75s and opens fire. he slowly makes his way to the two survivors and says, "are you two ok?"  

Jett Foulke

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 pm
The reply came through clearly. "Yeah! Come to the radio station near Floyd Medical Center." Zero broadcast the directions twice over, so anyone else listening would catch it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 pm
((Ky, isn't it a better idea for you to go to him? You've just set up shop in the radio station, but Ryan's been at his post for weeks, and already has provisions for several survivors there.))
Wally instantly threw his hands out in a warding gesture.
"Don't come any closer. I'm infected, and so is she, by all odds. It's just a matter of time before I'm one of them!" Wally said, jerking his thumb in the direction of the small pile of bodies, the aftermath of the past hour.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 pm
((Very well lol))

"Belay that last message. I need the location of the other broadcaster." Zero then waited for the reply, reloading his weapons, and checking his provisions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm
((Hey, go post in Bleach! Also, get on the chat thing, if you can.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 am
((so Silas are you and Rei going to be like infected survivors like on l4d or are you both going to turn into zombies cause that would suck when we are just beginning))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 am
Hunter nodded seeing the bite on his arm and he said, "well by the looks of it, you were just bitten so that means you both have about 7 to 8 hours left, so until then, we're good. but at the first sign of you losing it, i'm going to put a bullet in your heads." He then heard a radio broadcast over the radio and said, "looks like we got some other survivors at the radio staion. would you too like to tag along. your not a zombitch yet so the more help, the better."
((EDIT BY SILAS: Here's some of that friendly RPing advice I mentioned.
A: There are about two hours left before the onset of the infection, not seven.
B: Rei's not infected, but she refuses to leave Wally, so it's only a matter of time before she gets the virus. But she doesn't have it now.
C: I'm thinking someone who encountered two people who might be zombies will act one of two ways...repulsed and frightened, or sympathetic. Not both. It doesn't make sense for you to threaten them, and then invite them all nice-like to go with you. Take it or leave it. SILAS HAS SPOKEN!))  

Jett Foulke

Pastellfiskar
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 pm
Keying up the mic on his radio, you could hear the excitment in his voice as he spoke. "Yeah, I wasn't going anywhere near that hospital. I think everyone in this whole county flooded that place when the outbreak happened. Now if you want to find me, you'll need to head South from your current location until you find the road that heads to the Kellogg's plant. It sohuld be just after you pass Home Depot. There is a maze of fencing, but I'll climb atop my base and pick off any zombie blocking your path here."

Almost breaking into dance that his efforts had paid off in finding a friend, he grabbed his new Remington 700 and climbed out of the truck. Testing it on a nearby zombie, it proved to be very accurate up close, but that was using the iron sights. "Let's check out this awesome lookin' scope...eh eh eh." Walking to where the trailer hitched to the semi, he worked his way to the top of the trailer.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff