Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Welcome ! - Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conroicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 am
Hiya, I'm Ammy~.

My TinierMe account is called 'Ohmu'. Like the Ohmu from Nausicaa: Of the Valley of the Wind. xD

Feel free to add me, anyone. :'D~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am
=D Welcome to the guild, Ammy !

Are the Ohmu the insects? I don't remember what it made reference to. Good movie though. As are all of Miyazaki's films.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am
Yep! The Ohmu.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Hello! I'm Mubyou, and I go by that on most places on the Internet, but I'm known as Cascabel on TinierMe.
I just joined in late April or sometime around there, but TM has pretty much consumed my summer...
You can add me if you like; I actually like to talk to people on TM.  

Mubyou

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 am
Hello there~ I saw a thread in the TM Forums about a Tinierme Guild in Gaia and -poof- here I am. whee

I've been a Gaia user for about 4 years now but I haven't visited my Gaia account since 2008... (I think..) I feel like a newbie again... with all the new features and items released, I'm no longer up to date with everything that's going on around here. sweatdrop

I joined TM earlier this year.. I think around Feb or March. I mostly spend my time trading or RPing. Sometimes I post in the forums but I'm more of a lurker unless there's some interesting discussion going on. Of course, I like watching anime... reading manga... reading, listening to music, drawing during my free time, play videogames and MMORPGs.. (I'm deciding whether to invest in a PSP or wait till it gets cheaper...) I don't really like sports and you can pretty much say I hole myself up in my room if I'm not at work. But I love traveling, seeing new places, learn about other countries and their culture~ heart

Feel free to add me in TM too~ ^.^
My TM username is Iseru.

Oh and.. uh.. I may have a teensy bit of an obsession with yaoi. I hope that's not a problem. whee I'm no rabid fangirl, dear me, no. I believe most of me is quite... sane. xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 pm
HEY GUYS! =D
I'm Yaichi Sai!
But please call me Yai-kun or just Sai. XD
I'm a Tinierme user, obviously. But I prefer Gaia since it's harder to get gold/coins/moneys on TM. XD
I've been a member of Gaia since the beginning of 2006 and have started Tinier me this year around Feb-March, If I remember correctly... =3

Anyway~!
I'm a REALLY random and hyper person, BUT there are many times I act dull and boring. XD
If you add me, please talk to me~!
Both here and on TM!
Saia-Hime is my TM name lol. So yeah~ I switched accounts on there recently so I don't have many friends. D=

Anyway!

It's GREAT to meet everyone! REALLY!

I love what I love. XD Which is a lot so yeah, we'll have plenty to talk about. =3

That's it!  

Saia-Hime

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 pm
@Ammys: Thanks for the images =] I thought that might be them.

@Mubyou: Nice TM name =D Hope to see you around !

@Iseru: D; I know the feeling. Gaia's just changed so much. For a good few months - very few months, I took off to TM and spent all my time there. Got back to Gaia a couple weeks later, and there were already so many changes ! D:
Glad to have you here btw ! =D Welcome ~

@Yaichi Sai: Hallo there ! Welcome to the guild ^ ^
I'm also an 06 Gaia =D
Don't blame you for liking Gaia more at the moment though. There are only a very few good ways to make CC or GC on TM.
Can't wait to see the site when it's out of beta though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm
On TM I'm known as Michi Heru and I've been on gaia since 2008 but I started on a different account, I had to switch accounts because of serious stalker problems. On TM I usually play Doki Doki so that I can get gacha items and items for my room. I joined TM a week ago and I really enjoy the site ^^  

I Michi Heru I

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Welcome to the guild, Michi !
D; Sorry to hear about the old stalker problem. Much lame that it drove you to making a new account.
Glad to have you here though ! =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 pm
On TM I'm IkeyKun
hello im Ikey C: just joined this guild few ago ,ive been on gaia since ... 03/27/2008 right now ... im sorta lazy D: but you can alot more about me at About section or at my TM profile C: i hope we can all be great friends  

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 pm
=] Likewise, hope to see you around the guild !
Nice avatar.

Wish we had an option that would at least tell us our exact TM join date. Like, even if they don't let us display it officially through them in public - it gets annoying looking back on the old confirmation email to check for it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 pm
yeah xD i made mine like last year cause and i didnt played it for that long xD soo yeah xD i dont even know about it  

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm
Yaichi Sai
HEY GUYS! =D
I'm Yaichi Sai!
SAI-SAN 8D HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII > W < heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 pm
LoL, you did what I did - sort of at least.
I made my account in November, but I didn't really play-play. I'd log in to collect my daily 5 from the site and selfy town + the polls for the extra weekly 20. Then whenever I liked something I would play the gachas.
I didn't become really active till a couple months ago in late spring.

It seems you found someone you know? =]

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Naeyru

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 am
Oh whoops realized I never introduced myself here xD;;

I'm Naeyru on Gaia, and Shery on TM. Gaia user since Mar 04, TM user since Dec 09.

I've just started being semi-active on TM again this month after a few months on leave... I was much more active a few months ago but it's harder to keep up with the site now. @@;  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff