Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm
((well i would have to position bad guy locations according to this world map of yours. so yeah..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:46 pm
"No clue. Me and Ries here were brought here only a few minutes ago." Strider took another bite.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 pm
Chron nodded then said "Oh well whatever reason that I was brought here I am sure it is a good reason." He then looked over to Reis, and said "So there are multiple versions of the universe, and ourselves. Man that is really something, and you used to be a Jedi. Do you still use the Force sometimes? Or do you just rely on that hybrid blade of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 am
Reis shook his head.
"No need. The Force doesn't exist on every world, but mana does. I just use mana, mostly. This sword has a few special purposes...and I only use it when I have to," he explained, drawing a bit of energy from around him, and manifesting it as electrical arcs jumping across his right hand's fingertips. "Due to the random nature of the portals, I'm guessing that they weren't created with care and purpose. Perhaps we're here by accident?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 am
"Like I said: the portals are like a ripple through time and space." Strider swallowed and spoke more clearly. "I'm sure whoever did this wasn't expecting to have visitors. Perhaps they just wanted to cut the planet off from anyone who would be able to help whoever their after. Now that I think about it, I would say it's a planet wide civil war. Which side attempted to cut off help I don't know." Strider looked up at the sky that was actually a barrier.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm
As Alterion sat in the alley, he contemplated the meaning behind his eyes, wondering why golden eyes were so strange in a world full of strange oddities. After a while he stood up to get the stiffness out of his joints, and began walking through town, deciding to leave the amulet for another day. 'Such a pain... No electricity in these buildings.' He sighed as he fiddled with the bullet strung on his neck, looking up at the sky as he reached the edge of town.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm
((Sorry I has no posted often. D= On another note, I think it'd be pronounced Reizaenday in German, clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth briefly. Like rolling an 'r'! =D))

King Bariel rode along silently, following the worn road to the northeast. Not for the last time he thought about his family. His wife and daughter. They'd went to a coast town a few months ago. They should be safe there, for he'd sent a message telling them it wasn't safe to travel. Yet he was now.

Reign himself found nothing to say. He was still fascinated with the greenness of the world. Maybe that's what The Spring his guardian had been leading him to looked like. His ears were still unused to the bird's chirping and the wind in the grass. He broke out of his daze when his falcon Eli, above, called down to him. He looked up, then followed the falcon down to where, in the distance, there were some rough shapes. He focused, squinting his odd eyes, and came to the conclusion it was some people. One glance at the absentminded king made him rethink telling him. They were far enough away that they'd be no real threat. Turning back around in the saddle, Reign lowered the brim of his hat for shade.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 am
Chron contemplated on the thought of these space ripples then said to Strider "Well do you know of anyone that might give us knowledge of why we are here?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 pm
Strider thought for a moment. "I would say the leader of one of the leaders of this world."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am
Ty Gwynnia
((I haven't included the bad guys' locations because I don't know where they are...Blue's the leader of them, it's up to him... sweatdrop ))

[Bah, I'll think of a post later and edit]

((just put them wherever but the evil castle should be far away from the good castle just to set big enough battlegrounds))

Chron thought for a minute then said. "Well do you know where he is then?"

Nydo was pondering on his campaign against the Kingdom then had a sudden change in battle procedures. He teleported to where Resa, and her garrison where then said. "Alright Resa I want you to take over the Kingdom fort that runs along the river. Once you are done with that then destroy the town south of the fort kill every last man, woman, and child. That will send a message to that decrepit old human. Got it?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:52 pm
"Give me a moment." Strider began to spread his mind across the land. Those strong enough could feel it. Like a comforting warmth in the back of their minds. Strider was combing their minds. He finally found him traveling northwest. But he kept scanning combing for whatever was causing such destruction and chaos. Finally he came upon a dark being, very powerful, and combed his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 pm
Reis used his own extra-sensory abilities to reach out into the surrounding area, trying to make sense of the unfamiliar echoes that met him. He found something...likely the same thing Strider had sensed. "Well, then...let's go find it!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm
"No, not yet." Strider's reached receded and he looked at Reis. "First we must go to the king and ask some questions. Why go after our enemy when we know nothing about them?" Strider started off into the trees in a north-western direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Chron nodded, and said "Yeah, it would be better to know about our enemy, and the king might know a way for us to get back."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm
((Nooded! XD))

King Bariel blinked, coming out of his slight trance, when his horse kicked aside a rock in it's path. They were traveling at a leisurely pace now, having slowed down without even thinking of it. His sharp, though half-elven, ears caught faint sounds in the distance. A hand strayed to the pommel of his sword clasped on his belt while he listened carefully.

Resa, unperturbed, spun around on her heel to face Nydo and give him a militaristic salute. "Alrighty then." She relaxed and gestured for half of the force to take a long route around the fort and attack from behind. The rest and herself would attack from the front when they were in position. Turning back to Nydo and blowing away a dark strand of hair that had fallen into her face, she said, "What about you then? Just going to sit around?"  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff