Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm
((you got to take in account that our characters are soul reapers too and jedi can use the force to sense things too))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 pm
Aki was, like all Quincy, an expert at sensing reiatsu. She was far more sensitive to the feelings that spiritual power gave, so the Arrancar's energy nearly made her drop her slumbering brother. As she caught her balance, she quietly hoped that she would at least get to rest up a bit before having to fight again. She walled in her spiritual pressure, hoping to hide for a while longer.

Daisuke's delicate meditative state was instantly broken the moment the Arrancar were created. The power was so intense, it could be felt all the way through the scars left by Garganta. All around, Soul Reapers were cocking their heads and covering their ears, like dogs assaulted with an army of whistles. Daisuke drew his sword once more as looming dark shapes began to approach Sereitei from all sides, and he immediately understood the meaning of the powerful surges in spiritual pressure...the Arrancar deliberately channeled their power to mask the army of Gillians approaching.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:26 pm
'Damn... another attack so soon.' Zero ran towards first Gillian he could see, shouting for the other to alert the rest of the squads. "Get everyone out here now!" He barked at a Lieutenant. Gasping as his arm throbbed, he pulled out his sword, and immediately released it. "Storm, Arashi!" The sword was a familiar tool, and being one-handed at the moment did not hinder him in the least, the twin blades lighter than air to him. 'This pressure is immense, there is no way these are natural..'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 pm
"Vivisect! Yamato!" Daisuke called, igniting the aqua blade of his lightsaber. He reached out with the Force as well, trying to contact a fellow Jedi, which he could sense nearby. He became aware of several Adjuchas-class Hollows, riding atop the Gillians. The Arrancar were trying to thin the ranks of the Soul Society, it seemed. Daisuke was loathe to do it so soon, but he would have to involve the other Jedi, or Sereitei would be destroyed, along with the rest of the Soul Society. He put some space between himself and the captains that might recognize him, and then Daisuke unleashed his mastery of the Force, blasting a Gillian into one of its fellows, then vivisecting the two of them with a single swipe of Yamato.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Grensho then stood back up. "so what now?" he asked Drekovec. he then remembered the attacking hollows. "what are we going to do about the attacking hollows?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:53 pm
Drekovec shrugged, his calm demeanor returning.
"Why don't you accompany them? I didn't send them out, but someone has to keep them in line, or they'll screw everything up. Kill all the Captains, if possible, and thin out the rest of the Soul Reapers...but leave the citizens alone for now. I've got plans for 'em," he droned, playing with his new lightsaber.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 pm
"yes sir." He said, then he left heading for the front line. he arrived at the Garganta and steped through. he stood there and pointed Golpe Mortal straight ahead and more Adjuchas and Gillians came through.

((by the way, when do we figure out what our ranks are?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:07 pm
((There's not gonna be ranks, really...Just a loosely-knit organization of Sith Lords and apprentices. And Drekovec as the Sith Master. First he'll train Grensho and Higlark, then the three of them will train other Hollows and Arrancar.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm
Chron could feel incredible spirit pressure as Gillian, and Adjuchas-class Hollows were spewing out into Soul Society. He then felt Daisuke call for Jedi help he got up before the rest of the Council saying "I will go help Diasuke, and I will be back with a report. With that he went out of the temple then used flash step to reach Diasuke's location. "Alright I'm here". He said as he looked at all the hollows then activated his lightsaber.

"Ugh, what happened sis?" Kenzo said as he finally regained consciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Allie came running up next to all the others. "hey guys. did anyone else fell an extremely high spiritual pressure come through that thing? she asked wondering if she was imagining the power difference.  

Jett Foulke

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:28 pm
Zero was fighting one of the Gillian, and not faring so well. His broken arm had lost it's bandaging, and was hanging limply from his side, bloody and mangled. "Damn... Hollows!" He didn't want to die. And was struck by the Gillian, pinning him to the ground as it crushed him. 'So this is it huh? I die while fighting a Gillian...' He blacked out, and never noticed the mask that formed over his face, knocking off the old Hollow mask he had kept for years. The Hollow voice that sounded from him scared the Gillian, and he took that opportunity to kill it in one blow. "Finally... I am finally free!" The voice sounded like a roar, with Zero's voice underneath. He held up the broken arm, not feeling anymore pain. "This fool should really take care of us. After all, we do share a body." He began to laugh maniacally, wondering how long Zero himself would be out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:36 pm
"I....ran into trouble. I got us away from that Hollow, but something bad's going on in Sereitei. We'd best keep well away."

Daisuke landed gently beside Chron. "Something's going on...I don't know what they're after, if anything...but this is strange, seeing so many Hollows at once after so long. I'm tempted to use Bankai, but I'm already at a high risk of exposure. My Captain saw my Shikai. He knows something's up."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:37 pm
grensho felt a strange feeling. "hmm. interesting." he said scratching his chin in thought.

Allie looked at zero and said, "What the?" she had never seen a soul reaper hollify before.

((i gotta go. see you guys tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 pm
((ok is allie a jedi cause i cant tell with the profile??))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm
((Omgwtfbbq. I want some chicken now...))

Maria was confused. She'd been peacefully reading in a quiet place until the loud crashes startled her. Now she was wandering through the streets, attempting to find someone who could explain what was going on. She held her kris close to her body because she'd sensed rather than seen the Hollows appearing. "H-Hello? What's going on?" She called out tentatively to anyone who could hear her.

Sleeping while standing up was one of Kaizeloye's many insignificant talents. His half-open mismatched eyes popped open, though, when he found that some other Hollows were moving back and forth around where he was standing. Usually they never came to his secluded "sleeping place" unless there was some sort of activity going on that riled them up. He let his eyes slowly close to where he could still see comfortably again while he moved off against the tide in search of Drekovec. He'd have answers, hopefully.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff