Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm
"Wow......So wait....nevermind...." Hidan was about to ask something or tell something but he stopped himself from doing so he just gave an awe kinda look to Death and Kyoya.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm
User ImageRain squeaked in fear and held on to her chocolate bar. "O-okay, I'll won't say that." She said, a little scared. "Gosh, someone forgot to take their happy pills today." She mumbled low enough that Kyoya wouldn't hear it.
Rain stared in awe at Death. "Whoa, seriously? That's so cool!"She thought  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

"I met the grim reaper when I was on my last job. Before I left, I heard a booming sound and saw the last man I would've seen if he didn't praise me for killing the guy. He said that the guy I just killed had been avoiding Death for the last 25 years. He then asked me for a job, so I replyed yes. Then he gave me a same look spell and a same age spell so I wold look the same. But, if I didn't have that spell, then I would be about...... 87." Kyoya told them. He then threw a rock at Rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 pm
Hidan catched the rock thrown to Rain. "Stop bullying her...." Hidan said with another glare.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

"Kyo, when I first met you, you were actually a happy person. and to be honest, you didn't have such bad frown lines." She poked his cheek playfully. She heard what Rain mumbled, and snickered. She finally noticed that the others were either staring at her, or staring at her AND Kyoya in awe. She shrugged as though being related to the grim reaper. "Ehh, for my, it get's kinda boring." She listened to what Kyoya was saying, then nodded. "He's being honest here, and that's as good as it's getting." She laughed a little. "Only a little while after he started working for my dad, he met me~" She smiled. "Even though I still act like I'm sixteen though~" She smiled once again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

"She still does. Though your father keeps pestering me to watch you though, Death." Kyoya said to her. "It's annoying. Hidan, give me five minutes with Rain." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 pm
User ImageRain smiled at Hidan "Thanks." She said. Her jaw dropped at she stared at Kyoya. "Whoa, so your like, really old?!?" She exclaimed, "Cool! AND you actually were happy once? Wow, I thought that was, like, not possible." She teased him. Her eyes got big when he asked for some time with her. "Aw, crap, that can't be good." She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 pm
"Your just gonna beat her up or something...." Hidan said looking at Kyoya with a slight frown.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

"Nah. I just was kidding. I am old. Despite my age, I am very strong. The Grim Reaper gave me some powers. Like this."
One second later, he transformed into Rain.

User Image

"The Grim Reaper gave me powers prior to assassination, so I could transform and such." "Rain" said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm
Hidan chuckled at the other Rain and went into his bag to get smores since he was hungry. Hidan opened it and took a bite out of it.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

"Need that melted, Hidan?" "Rain" said. "She" fired a lightning bolt, instantly readying the smores. "You see, The Grim Reaper gave me the power to transform, along with having the person's voice and powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
"Whoa, that's amazing!" Rain said, and she went up to herself, giggled, and poked her in the cheek. She smiled, and reached into her pockets. "Hey, I have more candy!" She pulled it all out, and put it into her own pockets. "Yes, now I have have twice the candy that I used to have!" She mentally squealed.
"Could I have one?" She asked Hidan excitedly. Her eyes popped when Kyoya used her powers. "There's no effin way you can do that." She said in amazement.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 pm
"Awesome.............my smores heated...!" Hidan smiled taking another bite of the smores.
He gave an extra one to the 'Real Rain'
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

She giggled at the fact that her own father still didn't trust her, and at the fact that he had to get Kyoya to watch her. "I'm truly sorry, Kyo, but, I can't help it though~" She frowned slightly "The spell kinda back fired on me, and I'm like what, Four or five years younger then you?" She grinned, then looked at Hidan. "If he knows well enough, then, I don't think he would bother. 'Sides, if I have to, I'll stay with them, since, I already know that the two of them do NOT get along at all." She laughed a little when she seen him start to become less cranky, then became slightly confused when she seen two Rain's

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"I can too." "Rain" said. "She" copied the technique that Rain used on Kyoya before she had fainted. "See? I can. And it's okay, Death."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff