Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 am
~Layla Wolfe~
Layla skipped down to the Ravenclaw table. She was really quite flattered that she was put in Ravenclaw, she wasn't that smart, was she? She honestly expected Hufflepuff, but she was thrilled with Ravenclaw. She went down and took a seat next to some other first years. "Hey everyone!" she said cheerfully. "Mind if I sit here? Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Layla, Layla Wolfe", she gestured toward a black cat on the table. "Cute kitty" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari considered a moment then smiled. "Also I am sure Okami would love hang out with you when you are in werewolf form. It would give Okami to come out a bot more often." And keep her extra power undercheck. That had been one of her problems last year. After coming back to school after winter break in had been a month before Hikari had let out her elemental magic causing her get stressed out strained. When she had finally gotten a realese she had ended up almost making a cradder near the black lake one night. It had not been her favorite night because after that she had slept an entire day and had missed a bunch of classes.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

"If your certain. Miss Duke's very nice so it's good she's helping you out." Xenos said looking up as a new girl joined them. "Welcome to Ravenclaw, Miss Wolfe." He said soflty with a nod. "So you can speak to other animals in that form? What else are you able to do? I'm curious about it but not curious enough to go out and get myself turned." Xenos chuckled as he took a swig from his drink. Pausing long enough to take several bites, he was surprised when the owl suddenly appeared. "He's a beautiful creature. Shadow you said was his name?" He asked looking at the newest creature to join them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, his name is Shadow, and he's my official translator to other people for when I am turned into a werewolf. Since we can't really speak except for growls and such. Well werewolves have a very keen sense of smell, but it's like we can see the smells, in a sense. We like to howl at the moon, even when I am in full control with the help of the wolfsbane potion, I still howl at the moon, I think that might be instinct." Danny explained, choosing his words carefully as he thought about it. "Oh you'd be surprised what animals say, they are always pretty interesting to talk to." He added brightly as he ate some steak he had on his plate.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

"Well it's nice to meet you shadow." Xenos said before digging into a roll as he listened. "I bet they do. It'd be nice to do that. Too bad there isn't a spell that would allow us to do it. Then again there could be and I just haven't picked up the right book. Who knows. So do you keep your enhanced senses in your normal form? Or is it stricly in wolf form?" He asked his smile still on his face. He had a bad habit of asking 20 million questions but he was a curious kid. He like to learn about anything and the best source is from someone who experienced it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, I can use the powerful sense of smell in human form, I can easily follow a scent and find the source of it. And though you get stronger as werewolf, even in human form I'm stronger than the average small bear, even though I don't look it." Danny said laughing lightly. "Yeah, says the one who took down two massive grizzly bears in our vacation in America last year." Shadow said in plain english, perched on top of Danny's head.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari snickered at Danny's comment about what animals said. Okami and Crahi had each told her quite a few odd things that other animals had told them. Her mouth then dropped when the owl spoke. "What the?" She said staring at it. She was starting to feel like this place was becoming more of a zoo then a school. "Is that owl charmed to speak?"

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

"Impressive." Xenos said both about Danny's abilites and the owl speaking. "So you've understood everything we've been saying?" He continued looking at the owl to see if the bird would respond. Silently he wondered what spell was used. If he got his hands on it, Xenos quietly promised to use it on his own pet once he got one.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yes I have been charmed to speak, by Danny's parents. And I've understood everything that's been said, perfectly." Shadow said as Danny continued eating. When Danny swallowed, he corrected Shadow, "I was only able to take down those two grizzly bears because I was in my werewolf form on a full moon. That, and I think the only reason they attacked us was because you and me out fished them at the river then." Danny said thoughtfully as he finished his steak.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm
Ariana listened intently as Danny and Xenos discussed werewolves. She did find everything very fascinating. It was the first time she had the chance to learn about one. She had read about them but it was usually better to get information directly from the source. She was glad the Xenos was asking a lot of good questions. She did a double take as she saw his bird talk. She blurred out. "I have to say that this is the first time I have heard an owl talk."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded. She had remember a time when she and Elliot had gone camping in southern New Hampshire and had gotten attacked by a Grizzly and her cubs because they had decided to camp in their territory. It had taken quite a bit of negotiation to convince the mama bear to let them leave in peace. If it had not been for Okami and Zorok then things would not have ended well, Hikari was sure of that. Hikari sighed. She missed Elliot a lot. She wondered how he was doing. "Shadow Raven..." She said lazily waving her hand as a shadow grew and formed into a bird in the palm of her hand. It just didn't seem right to keep Crahi inside anymore. She gave a sideways glance at Danny. "I would introduce you to Okami but I don't think the rest of the school would appreciate a wolf in the middle of the great hall. This is Crahi." Hikari indicated the raven in her hand.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

"Hello again Crahi." Xenos greeted with shadow raven with a smile. He rather liked Hikari's familiars. Really he wished he had brought a pet but oh well there was always next year. "Well it's good to know you understand everything Shadow. It wouldn't be fun if you couldn't." He continued turning back to the owl.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Nice to meet you, Crahi." Danny and Shadow said in unison. "Ah, one more thing, I've noticed I can understand animals a fair bit while in human form, but not even as nearly good as in my werewolf form. And I think the school wouldn't mind a wolf in the great hall, after all, I'm here." He said laughing a bit as he stretched. "Ah as for the charm, I do know it, but I would have to have permission from Danny's parents if you want to know it." Shadow said looking at Xenos and hooted lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari leaned back in her seat and looked up at the ceiling, which had a clear starry sky, deep in thought. "There is a defference between a person who is Werewolf and a pure white wolf that goes poof." She said simply. Crahi hopped down Hikari's arm and stopped at her shoulder. She tilted her head and Xenos and smiled (as best as ravens could smile) "Ah well hello Xenos. And how are you this evening." Hikari wondered if she would need to explain her familiar to the werewolf. She really didn't feel like talking anymore. She gave a side glance over the other tables to see what might be happening around there.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

KAMT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:36 pm
~Christine Grass~

Christine just sat quietly watching.She heard what Danny's cat,Shadow was saying.She smiled because Shadow reminded her of her little white cat,Snow.
"Hmmmm......I guess grandma was right about this place."Christine thought as she looked around.
User ImageUser Image

((wanted at least two lolz))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas