Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She looked at Spike "Hey..be nice" she said in a soft voice, brushing a strand of blonde hair from her blue eyes. "He's in our house, l-let's all be friends..okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike smiled at Celeste. "Lundun born and bred. My dad is a Muggle and he wasn't too keen on my mum, she I grew up in Lundun's magical community." He put several slices on beef on his plate and poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice. "Want some pumpkin juice Celly?"  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She nodded and held her glass over to Spike with a soft smile "Yes, please. Spike"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt looked at Cel, then to Spike. After hearing what she said, it was obvious that Spike did not want him talking to Cel. Hiatt decided it was time to drop off conversation and leave the two alone to talk with each other. He would have enjoyed continuing their conversation, but he also did not want to chance making an enemy. Besides, they seemed to be enjoying each other's company. "London's a nice place, I visit it a lot," He said, deciding not talking about the parental side of the conversation. He looked back at the bread in his hands and took a bite out of it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike poured her a glass of pumpkin juice and then offered the jug to Hiatt. Well, me and Celly aren't exclusive but I think we will be. If he doesn't make any moves, he should be alright, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She thanked Spike and took a sip, setting her glass back onto the table and turned back to Hiatt. "So..uhm..Manchester right? I-i've never been there before..Is..is it nice?" She asked softly, trying to make polite conversation and not let her shyness get the best of her. "O-oh could you pass the bread please?"  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike looked around and saw the bread was closer to Hiatt and let him handle it, instead choosing a bowl of mashed potatoes to move closer to them. "Manchester was nice the last time I was there. But I suppose you know better, right?" He paused and smirked. "You like Quidditch Hiatt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt looked to Spike and took the jug of pumpkin. "Thank you very much," He said with a smile on his face. He poured himself a cup of it, before placing the jug back on the table. He looked back over to Cel for she was speaking to him. Argh, he didn't want to get in a mix with Spike. "Really? I personally like it. It's really mostly urban area though," He answered her with a grin. He grabbed the bread plate and passed over to her. "I do like Quidditch, but I doubt I'll ever make it on the team here. You, Spike?" He answered and asked.

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Yeah, I'm a big Cannons fans. I'm gonna try out for the team but I'm rubbish. I saw them play at the World Cup recently. My mum got me the tickets for my birthday. Best gift ever." He seemed to be warmer now. His face no longer showed any signs of malice on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"Thank you" She said in a sweet voice to Hiatt, getting some bread and passing it to Spike in case he wanted any. Then she got some mashed potatoes and listened to the two of them. "Um, excuse me? What's Squid..hitch or..whatever?" She pronounced it wrong on accident because being a muggle/'mud blood', she was clueless.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike looked at her cross for a second and then remembered she was a muggleborn and chuckled. "Quidditch," he corrected her, "is a famous sport played throughout the wizarding world. It's kind of like muggle football and basketball combined."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"They're good, I like the Wanderers. You went to the world cup? Gosh, I'm so jealous.." He admitted to Spike. Going to the world cup of Quiditch was a dream of his. He looked to Cel and then to Spike. "I'm going to let you handle that one, because my mind can't handle that," He said with a smile, before Spike explained. Oh, Cel is a muggle.

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike chuckled and stuffed a chunk of steak in his mouth and chewed furiously. "Oh, it was great. But we were all the way up in the nosebleeds. I had to use an enchanted pair of binoculars just to see the pitch. My mum got discount seats." He stuffed another piece of steak in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She didn't like the angry look Spike gave her and she looked down with a frown, not hearing him chuckle."Oh.. Well that sounds..interesting I suppose.. Then again I'd probably have to see the game to understand more properly" Celeste said in a soft voice and then began to eat what was on her plate.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt laughed a bit. "Well, nothing beats the feeling of being there," The boy said with a nod. He loved going to sports games, particularly Quidditch. "Hey, y'all know if Hufflepuff has actually won any championships 'ere?" He asked the two as he put some mashed potatoes on his plate.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas