Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Cersei grinned, swaying on Remy’s bed from left to right while she sat cross-legged, almost as if a song was running through her head that she couldn’t help but dance to. She giggled as her fellow brunette began to blush a slight crimson hue and as much as she wanted to tease her, Cersei bit back her tongue and adjusted the aviator sunglasses perched atop her head. She never went anywhere without a pair, up until the moment she finally flopped in bed or hopped in the shower was when it finally came off. ”Oh, I know what you mean, this time of year everyone is coupling up.” Cersei made a face, wrinkling her nose and scrunching her brows with distaste at the thought.

”Yooooou,” Cersei drawled out playfully, ”—should hang out with me on Valentine’s… if you can’t find anything else to do, that is.” It was her turn to blush now; Cersei glanced away and tried to hide it by playing with her leopard necklace.

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
✺ Single✺ Chaser✺ Werewolf✺ Gryffindor✺ Pureblood✺
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ agreed with Cersei's point. "Of course! Who wants to be alone on Sappy-Love day?" she teased, giggling. She smiled at her friend and swayed along with her. "I would love to hang out on Valentine's Day! What are your plans?" Remy asked, wanting to know what they would do to avoid the couples. Rem found a hair tie and began to french braid her long hair, as she often did when she was bored. She loved to play with hair, be it hers or someone else's. When her hair was done, she looked at Cersei's long, blond locks and smiled. "I like your hair!"
Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)__ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ'Κ€Ρ” Ξ±ΚŸΟƒΞ·Ρ”,
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.
──────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Ι“Ρ” ɧαρρƴ,
────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι±ΙͺΚŸΡ”.
─────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ι“Ο…Ρ‚ Ξ±Ξ·Ζ΄Ρ‚ΙͺΙ±Ρ” ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ζ’Κ€ΙͺΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚,
───────────(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт Ι“Ρ” Ι±Ρ”.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:29 am

Third Year, Gryffindor
Cersei giggled at Remy’s exclamation, before long, she shrugged her shoulders and with quite the dumbfounded expression, she said, ”I uhno?” Cersei teased the locket around her neck absent mindedly as she continued to sway. ”Oooo, I know! How do you feel about going to the salon in Hogsmeade? Dying to be Seen? Maybe we could mani’s and pedi’s or something?

β€œOr, hmm, what do you think? Maybe with your help I can finally figure out what to do!”
With that, she tapped a red fingernail against her lips as her mind ran through all of the shops around her, until she got distracted by Remy’s comment. ”Oh, thanks,” she shrugged as she pulled on a strand of her hair. ”Kinda boring though, all dirty blondeish brown and red, I uhno, but I really like your eyes, they’re so gold.

β€œMine are all, weird and a pale lilac color or something, I dunno,”
she shrugged again as she twirled her hair. The lilac eyes of her veela mother blinking at Remy. ”Hmmm… I would say we could go get fat at Honeydukes, but I imagine there’ll be a lot of people there and at Madame Puddifoots,

β€œWhatever you want to do sounds brilliant to me.”
Cersei winked teasingly as she began to play with her wand.

β™« My voice
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 am
【❃ ΞΉris Σ‡aruno: First Ο’ear Ι’ryffindor ❃】
Ρ‚hey say before you start
Ο’ou better know what you're fighting for

Ο’eah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

It didn't take long before Iris was jumping onto her bed, nuzzling into the pillows and the comforter and successfully bothering Mau. The Japanese Bobtail looked at Iris and went lay on the girl's back. Feeling the purring, Iris, sighing with content as she picked her up 4 month old cat and placed her on her stomach when she turned around.

Iris looked at the room. It was hard to believe that she could be here for during her school years. It still felt like a dream. Even though, she had been here for sometime now. She thought over her classes and the people she had met those far. Some pretty nice and cool. Others not so much... But it was only her first year... she had plenty of time.

She wished she could call Serafina but phones didn't work in Hogwarts, the magic kept electronics from working. Now she really hoped that no one had a pace maker or something like that...

"Wow... that was morbid... Now it's time for some happier thoughts like food.."

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Ο‰
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
Ιͺ f love is what you need
Ι… soldier I will be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:52 am

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte walked in to the room. She went up to her bed and put her books on her truck. Sighing she laid down on her bed, Aoife, the very large Bengal cat climbed up next to her purring. She heard some other girls talking and she instantly missed her best friends, they were in Hufflepuff. She wondered if it was hard to make a club, she had taken a look at the ones in place but hadn't been really interested. She wouldn't mind having something like a cooking, or running club.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking: ........
Feeling:
sleepy

Life is an adventure, whether you choose to explore it or not is a choice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ giggled. "Ha! I don't really care where we go, as long as we go together!" she said, smiling brightly. She looked into Cersei's eyes when given the chance, and gasped at the colour. "I don't see what you mean! Yours are so pretty! I wish mine were that pretty! Mine are just a weird yellow-brown colour..." she said, only lying a little......
Wearing

──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 am

Third Year, Gryffindor

Footsteps echoed up the stairs and out of the corner of her eye, Cersei saw a few students slip into their dormitories. She glanced around, wondering who they were, but when she didn’t recognize any of them, she shuffled around to face Remy once again. ”Brilliant! We’ll just wing it! I’m sure we’ll find lots to do,” Cersei giggled as she wrapped her arms around her Batman pillow with an exasperated expression. Indefinitely shocked and appalled.

”Oh shut up, Remy! Don’t make me- er- well, I’ll think of something if you don’t get that out of your head!” Cersei grinned and laughed as she hurled her pillow at Remy’s face. ”I would kill to have your eyes, or at least, anything not mine. They remind me too much of my mum…” Chewing her lip, she grew uncomfortable. Nobody knew her mum was veela because she always told everyone that she was pureblood… She didn’t want anyone to know. It was her dirty little secret.

”Anyway…! They’re definitely not yellow brown,” she mocked Remy teasingly. ”They look… gold! But I guess no one really ever wants what they’re born with, huh?

β€œOh well.”

β™« My voice
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ nodded in agreement. Of course they would find something to do! She giggled and ducked as Cersei threw a pillow at her. Luckily, her years on the pitch had honed her skills at avoiding things hitting her.... at least in the head! "Your eyes are beautiful! No one else has them! I love them!" she said with an an honest smile. Her own eyes shimmered in the half-light of the dorms, making her look mysterious. "They are too! They are a light mustard-y colour!" she said, not wanting to admit that her lycanthropy had made them gold.
Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette comes up the stairs, smiling when her tawny owl, Duchess, flies over to greet her, landing on her outstretched arm while she strokes the bird's neck tenderly. "Hello, girl.. Have you missed me?" She smiles and wanders over to her bed, reaching into her drawer and feeding Duchess a couple of owl treats, tilting her head while she watches her nibble at them.

With Duchess
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Third Year, Gryffindor

Eyes darting to meet another Gryffindor rising up the girls dormitories, Cersei giggled, shaking her head as she bounced up and down on the bed beneath her. She blinked, Remy’s words clearly ringing in her ears. No one else had her eyes… No, that wasn’t true, almost everyone on her mother’s side of the family had blue or lavender or lilac eyes. But still, she laughed it off anyway. ”Anyway, what are you doing for the rest of the night?” Cersei wondered and her eyes flashed something mischievous. ”I’m in the mood to do something fun, but it’s almost after hours….

β€œAnd I don’t know what…?”

β™« My voice
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ smiled lightly. "The rest of the night? I guess I'll be hanging out with you!" She giggled happily, her cheeks lighting in a soft blush. Her long hair seemed to pool around her as she looked up. "After hours? Hmm... I don't know! I usually just hang out here! Where do you want to go?" She asked, looking at the younger, yet taller, girl before her.
Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Third Year, Gryffindor

Cersei hummed under her breath as she tapped a manicured fingernail against her lips in deliberation, she tried to think, swaying back and forth in her seat while her mind wandered. As she chewed her plump lips, her lilac eyes sparkled mischievously as she grinned. ”Weeeeelllllllll,” Cersei giggled, glancing over her shoulder left and right as she hushed her voice to a whisper and leaned closer to Remy. ”I hear the prefect’s bath is absolutely bloody gorgeous,” she explained. ”I’ve heard it’s like a bubble bath the size of a pool, I’ve always wondered where it was…

β€œBut only the prefects and quidditch captains know about it… Say, you haven’t heard Sam mention anything about where it is, have you?”
She eyed her carefully; but it wasn’t as if she’d have known if Remy was lying. Cersei was never very bright.

β™« My voice
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ looked up. "Prefect's bath? I might know where it is... unfortunately, Sam never got around to telling me the password!" she said, remembering Sam's conversation before Cait had distracted him. She looked up into Cersei's lilac eyes. She knew half of the mystery, now the fun was solving the other half. Luckily, Remy had perfected the cute little "kicked puppy" look, that made Sam (and a few others) fall helplessly before her cuteness!
Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:27 am

Third Year, Gryffindor

Bright, lustrous excitement bubbled on the surface of her features as she grinned madly and tapped each of her fingers together in cunning deliberation. She giggled, wrinkling her nose as her mind flashed through every prefect, and quidditch captain she could think of, most of which, would never dream to spill the secret on the password. ”Someone’s got to know the password that’ll tell us… If you can find where it is, I’m sure I can get the password from one of the captains… Maybe a prefect, but I doubt it…” Cersei sighed as she leaned her back against the column of the four poster bed. She could use her veela charm to get the password from one of the boys, but, then someone could find out that she’d been lying about her blood all of these years… What to do?

”Oh! I know! I can probably get Belle to tell me, the prefect from Slytherin house? Her mum was close friends with my da’, before her mum died, anyway…..

β€œBut, she’s been much more fun ever since she got back from vacation, always drinking.”
Cersei pursed her lips with distaste. ”Maybe if we catch her when she’s drunk enough, she’ll tell us?”

[[[So! I’m thinking we can have them sneak off to Hogs Head or a pub in Hogsmeade, trying to get booze, but instead, run into Belle’s already there, get the password, and then off to the prefects bath??]]

β™« My voice
------ β™« Girls Dorms
----------β™ͺ with Remy

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ gave a sly smile. She heard they needed to sneak to a pub, and she knew a major kink in their plan. "Two problems. One, we're both underage, and two, I'm barely over five feet in height. They'll know immediately that we're not of age, and we'll get booted." A light frown lay on her lips, making her look young and pouty. She wasn't good enough at magic to charm them, and the only potion she was even vaguely good at making without the book was Wolfsbane.

While the elder Gryffindor sat and thought, her ADHD spun in her head, her thoughts a million miles an hours. She had a slight thought, and spoke it, "It might be bloody easier to get Heather drunk! Too bad she's gone antisocial." She knew that thought wouldn't work, and she twitched her lips.

Remy's eyes lit up and she smiled. "I know a secret passage. I know a way into Hogsmeade. We have to be quick, though!" She leaped artfully from the bed and hurried to her dresser and began to dress. Not a thought crossed her mind as she changed in front of her friend. They were both girls anyway!
Wearing

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas