Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Fel's August Customs ~ Results Pg. 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 am
Edited Slot Please!
stormflower ~ Edited twin Regulars(Commons)

Forms for the heck of it...

*SPECIAL TWINS!!!*
-based off of/inspired by a song by Ville Valo(HIM) and apocalyptica(did music-awesomeness <3)

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: The Lovely Fel <3
Name of horse: Ville
Owner: stormflower
Temper: Spiteful
Breed: regular
Description:(Lines of both forelegs straight on ground) Body color a glowy white with faint glowing brown/gold designs-pics below *Make this subtle-not alot-kinda accents
Eyes: Completely BLACK-everything, except the rim around- it is a bright/shocking/glowing Ice blue. Also with a little black eye-liner
Hair: Bronze-gold'ish brown in color-medium length....slicked back a bit out of face and messy spikes in back(pointing back more horizontal then vertical-pic below
Tail: short- a tad longer then the "default" and somewhat messy looking

Hooves-black with a slight dim gold design of sorts
Reference image(s): note: you can make the symbols of your own design Hair No clip things
Body Designs 1, 2, 3-I believe that says Crap XD-ignore that please lol, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
All important inspirational video : See the hair and symbols and get a feel for everything from this
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 007 Victorian Lights
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Only edits are the hair-above and mouth-I want him to have a toothy smirk-ish snarl. Would it also be possible for his ears to be kinda "pinned down"...held down-back/pushed back?

Colorist wanted: Felmino <3
Name of horse: Valo
Owner: stormflower
Temper: Bittersweet
Breed: Regular
Description: (normal leg stance lines) Body color a glowy white with faint glowing brown/gold designs-pics below-not exact as his brother's *Make this subtle-not alot-kinda accents
Eyes: Completely bright/shocking/glowing Ice blue expect the rim around- it is pitch black also with a little black eye-liner
Hair: Bronze-gold'ish brown with black incorporated-not necessarily highlights-artistic freedom i guess. Medium in length, brushed out of face(pulled behind ears) straight with the slightest wave towards the bottom. Maybe his bangs in front of ears just not in eyes
Tail: Medium length with a slight wave to it

Hooves: A dim gold color with slight black design(opposite of his brother)
Reference image(s): note: you can make the symbols of your own design Hair Kinda-but a bit longer
Body Designs:
1, 2, 3-I believe that says Crap XD-ignore that please lol, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All important inspirational video : See the symbols and get a feel for everything from this
Default accessory color(s)?:N/A
Premade Tag Number: 007 Victorian Lights
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Only edits are hair-above, eyes and mouth-make to be a little saddened mouth curved down a bit and eyes however look best

*would ensue a 4month wait period*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 am
Edited Slot Please!
~Masamune~ ~ Uncommon

(( This Cosplay has been OKed by the Mule ))

.:Kelpi Soquili:.

Name of horse: Leviathan (or Taninim if Leviathan is not allowed)
Owner: ~Masamune~
Temper: Tempestuous
Breed: Esper
Description: XD; Where do I start? Colour-wise, just copy the refs. Edit-wise, the only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on, and a pretty crown. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
The only thing that I don't want following from the ref is his icky brown legs. I'd rather you just do his legs in his body colour, with his grey tummy colour on the insides.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1
Tag Frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal.
Tag Feather color: Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins.
Hair/Clothing edits: XD He doesn't have hair, but he does have jewellery. Just copy the jewellery in the ref pic. The only one you need to leave out is the body bracelet thing.
Other: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this. Underneath the tag you can put "Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Cosplay".  

~Masamune~

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am
Edited Slot Please!
Hot Lolli ~ Edited Mini

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Fel!
Name of horse: A Secret! (This is literally her name.)
Owner: Hot Lolli
Temper: Heroic
Breed: Super Hero
Description: Solid black body with the depiction of her "secret identity" covering her main-facing back leg and rump. On her stomach is a comic book style word bubble saying "My Little Pony Power" in pink letters. Her back-facing back leg is dark gray with a white stripe under the knee. On her main-facing front leg is a pink "super-heroine" bracer to match her mask. Her eyes are also solid black(scelera, iris, all of it). Over her face/eyes is a dark pink super hero mask. I would really love it if she has long white/gray eye lashes curling up over her mask. Her mane and tail are long, each is curled into one large ringlet, and are hot pink with light pink stripes.
Reference image(s): Pretty much just copy this gal, but I want her "secret identity" side saying the "Super Hero" side's phrase.
[Super Hero side]
[Secret Identity side]
[Photostream w/loads of good pictures of this pony]
[Bracer]
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Premade Tag Number: --
Tag frame color (for custom tag): White
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Hot Pink & Black with a white heart.
Tag BG (for custom tag): Black with the "Teehee, I have a secret identity!" thought bubble.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 am
Edited Slot Please!
Agneza ~ Common (Regular)

Colorist wanted: -
Name of horse: Ljúfvina
Owner: Agneza
Temper (one word for horse's personality): intelligent
Breed: horsebreed (Leopard Appaloosa)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Lines: draft (body only) with leg feathers.
User Image
Jewelery doesn't have to be as detailed as shown on preference images I'd only like them to look similar. Necklace lantern pendant has small lights inside that look like fireflies some larger some smaller and something like magic dust falling from it. I'd also like for her to have black raven feathers and few fluffy ones in her mane and tail. Pattern for hair holders on the ends of her braids should be similar to these. Hair crystal should be pale blue more transparent on top and less on bottom with blue round stone in holder matching the color of necklace tears.
Reference image(s):
- Aerithe
- patterns: coloring, spots
- hair style
- accessories: necklace, necklace lantern pendant, hair crystal
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Premade Tag Number: 005
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): one to match her and one to match crystal
Tag BG (for custom tag): none
Hair/clothing edits (if any): see pref. image  

Agneza

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 am
Edited Slot Please!
Pink Pandah Bear ~ Edited Common

Name of horse: Arianna Roseheart
Owner: Pink Pandah Bear
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Broken
Breed: Spirited?
Description: She's basically CC when it comes to all the edits. All inspired by the refs but mostly the main one. Colour schemes are mostly white, ivory or creamy colours. Feel free to add any cracks in her skin, stitches/cuts, anything broken-like since she is supposed to be broken (inside and out). Draft template with leg feathering but no roman nose pleaseeee.
- Body: Very pale skin colour (Like the main ref)
- Eyes: Very light blue (Like the main ref)
- Mane & Tail: A very pale blonde (Like the main ref)
- Makeup: Sweet but creepy-like. Just like the main ref but like the first hair ref as well.
Reference image(s): Main Ref, Main Ref 2, Hair Ref, Gold Trimmed Rose, Roses
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Tag BG (for custom tag): Any
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
- Hair: Id like her hair to be like the first hair ref (either style), but alot longer then that, with the main refs fringe (aka bangs). Id like something in her hair, whether it be the beading across the top of her head in the main ref with some small ivory roses in it, or something else, feel free to choose whatever. (:
- Clothing/Accessories: I don't want any full body clothing, just turned into accessories. I like ribbons (alot) as well as lace, bows, feathers, vines and most of all, roses. Will be paying for Moderate edits.
- Expression: I would love if she could have the same or similar expression to the main ref. <3333  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 am
Edited Slot Please!
bella dea ~ Common

Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ersa
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Irritable
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Her base color is pure White
- 4 Glowing Dodgerblue Runes [x] [x] [x] [x]
~~~~- along her back end
~~~~- down one of her back legs
~~~~- down her muzzle
- Her hair will be black that fades out to white at the tips.
- Her legs will start out black at the bottom and fade slowly to the white base color
- Same with her muzzle, Black at the tip that fades to white
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Complimentary
Tag frame color: Magic Forest / 005
Tag feather color: Complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- Pin straight looong hair. Bangs that fall over her eyes, but dont block them completely.
- A lace chocker that ties into a bow on the back of her neck
- A band of the lace that ties at the top of her tail and falls with the tail.(I'm not sure what color lace would look good on her.. so whatever compliments her well)
- Small water droplets that curl around her body [x]
( The pet in the background on this ref was also commissioned by me and i received the colorist permission before to tweak the idea. (Kitsy~fox) )

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Dixie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 am
Edited Slot Please!
Dixie ~ UnCommon

Form

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Baylor
Owner: Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Guardian
Breed: Natural
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: War Horse lines with extra leg feathering, please!
Body Color: Black and white overo paint (Mainly black).
Mane/Tail Color: Black with a few thin strands of white.
Eye Color: Piercing green.
Uni Horn: White. I would like to request a larger/longer horn.
Face armor: Silver
Plumes: Starting black then fading into red towards the tips. Large, long, bouncy, fluffy ostrich plumes.
Mane: I'd like his mane twisted up in the show braid/ball/knot things that they do on show horses. At the base of the braids I'd like small strands of red ribbon tied in.
Tail Guard: Silver. Used to hold the tail up and away from the rump.
Tail: I want a VERY volumous, OMG at the hair, tail that trails/pools the ground behind him.
Tail Clothes: Two layers of torn/tattered fabric. I'd like the under layer to be white and the top (more visible layer) to be red to match his feather plumes.
Body Hair: I'd like for him to be a bearded unicorn. Chin and chest/belly beards. I'd also like the hair around his feet to be extra long/fluffy.

Reference Image(s): Sketch
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Premade Tag Number: N/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Up to colorist
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Up to colorist
Tag BG (for custom tag): Something like this?
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see above.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 am
Edited Slot Please!
dracoXK ~ Edited (non-n00b) mini~

.:Seathi (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss (means rainbow trout)
Owner: dracoXK
Temper (one word for horse's personality): bright
Breed: Seathi
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
~hair is black with bright rainbow beads woven in her hair
~Eyes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blue-indigo-purple.
~Her body should be a faded rainbow. The light-red at her head, and ending with the faded purple on her tail. Not bright like her eyes though
~ Hooves are black as well as her fins. Hooves are black and fins are black as well.
~ Around the bottem of her tail and hooves have bright rainbow beaded breaclets.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbows~
Premade Tag Number: 012 (if I can use it, if not the standard seethi works :3)
Tag BG (for custom tag):

dracoXK

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Haisyn Fierra ~ Unedited Uncommon

Haisyn Fierra
.:Crossbreed (Uni/Kelpi) Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dachion
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper: Unruly
Breed: Trast
Description: Eyes are pale yellow, body as shown in ref images, hooves same color as "toes", hair color as shown in ref images. He has the lion tail and hooves from his unicorn side, and the kelpi scales from the original lines and the facial expression on the alternate kelpi lines. No other breed-defined features, please. Definitely want the larger warhorse build for him, regular fetlocks. Mane style Forever Foal.
Reference image(s): *
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to the colorist.
Premade Tag Number: 033 Barren Canyon

*I do have permission from the colorist/original shop owner to get the new version(s) of the pet. I would also like to specify that I own this pet, I just made sure not to step on any toes in getting other versions of him!

775k uni + 375k 1/2 kelpi = 1150k

Quote:
Dach is about as "guy" as a guy can get. He tends to be a bully, he's cocky as all get out, a complete smart-a**, and competitive to the point of stupidity in some cases. He's very cunning in some areas, but not always the brightest bulb when it comes to straight intellect. He won't bother flirting unless a girl impresses him, however, and in spite of his general "guyness" he is not the fling type. Nor is he actually of the opinion that girls are in any way inferior to boys... he's just an a** and thinks he's better than everyone in general, unless they prove otherwise. He's not evil in spite of his habit of being mean and picking on people... just nuetral with a habit of being a bit chaotic and a jerk. He's not above picking on kids either, though he's usually more gentle with them. He won't cause them any actual harm, though, nor allow anyone else to while he's around. He tends to be a bit territorial and possessive of "his" people, though he tries not to hinder them from living their lives. He's actually a big teddy bear after you win him over. And on one last note... he really, really, really doesn't like humans.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Pale Mist ~ Edited Regular

form

Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Oculto
Owner: Pale Mist
Temper: Deep
Breed: Masked Family
Description:
- Draft lines
- wearing this mask over his face. His eyes in the shadows.
- Armor attached to his two front legs [see ref.] The jewel in the middle matching the one in the mask.
- red feathers of the mask in a sort of 'mane' around his face, his true mane note really visible but it would be forever foal!
- a scarf or piece of cloth draped around his neck and over his shoulders.
- Two large jewels [matching the one in the mask and on the armor] secured right on the base of his shoulders, and connected together with a large rope. [see ref.]
- hair pins are also attached to the base of his hair line [see ref.] [don't have to be included if the feather 'mane' covers them, also same jewel]
- Very thick feathering [see ref.]
- A bracelet around the top of his back, left leg. [see drawn ref.]
- A large jewel secured on his tail base, and three sets of strings coming from it. [see ref] Also has two tall feathers coming from it, same color as the 'feather mane'. [see feather ref] One of these feathers should also be secured to the top of the mask, sticking out. [a different color though]
- Then he has a long tail coming down, but at the length of his back knee it is secured together with a colored band and then becomes a long braid trailing along the ground. [very long, see drawn ref.]
- Colors of the body, hair and everything is all up to the colorist. Just please keep it with the theme of this mask.

Reference image(s):
- main theme; the mask
- my drawing
- armorarmor on legs
- cloth pins
- my drawing of the maskmask on face
- leg bracelet
- tail ornament
- tail
- feathers on tail ornament, just their shape, not color
-cloth
-featheringfeathering

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist's choice.

Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): edits can be made as you see fit
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
-tail edit
-cloth
-armor
-mask
-ornaments

Pale Mist

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Lady Argentum Draconis ~ Edited Rare

.:Kirin/Regular Halfbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Aalun
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Temper: Steadfast
Breed: Riding Elekk
Description: On Alt Kirin lines please. No scales.
Body Color: Dusky Purple
Mane/Tail: Charcoal, or what ever you think is best.
Eyes: Light Blue
Edits: A bridle and saddle.
NOTE: This is the Level 20 mount, also the horns on her bridle are in no way attached to her face. They are attached to the leather straps.
Reference image(s): rough bridle sketch, Mane Style, Saddle
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): x
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Bridle and Saddle  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:22 am
Newbie Slot Please!
sailormoon72491 ~ Edited Common

sailormoon72491

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Nande
Owner: sailormoon72491
Temper: Absent-minded
Breed: SoA OC
Description: See below in my ref images, the show it pretty well. Way better then I can explain that is.
Reference image(s): MAIN REF
In general, a few other pets I have of her, to help understand her markings more.:
[x][x][x]
Default accessory color(s)?: ??
Premade Tag Number: 032 Savannah
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

MAIN REF
Mane: Look at the Ref image above to see a rough idea on how it looks. And medium length. But still being a mod edit.
Tail: Again please look at the ref above, I kind of want to flowy/curly like that. But I want her tail to be long. Actual length up to you, but please long. But still being a mod edit.
Accessories: I actually can't decide if I want her to have any of not, so this is totally up to you. But think simple, so flowery things, and beads yes. Necklaces, and bracelets are what I prefer. But again, up to you, and she's a simple girl.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:07 am
Edited Slot Please!
Sweenys_Revenge ~ Edited Common~

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Roy Mustang
Owner: Sweenys_Revenge
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sarcastic
Breed: FMA Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): No clothing. Mane edited to match the reference as best as possible, and tail edited to... whatever.. Include the flame array wherever you want, just so it's visible and fairly prominent. Other than that it's all CC, and the uniform colors are not necessary. Basically I want him to look like his element, fire, without there actually being flames, if that makes any sense at all... Eyepatch plz. On War horse lines, please.
Reference image(s): Hurr and eye patch
Array
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: N / A
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair and tail edited slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:40 am
Edited Slot Please!
Fatal Irony ~ Super Rare

.:Crossbreed (Angeni/Unicorn Soquili):.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Micah ("angel of the devine plan")
Owner: Fatal Irony
Temper : Conflicted
Breed: Spirited
Theme : Vengeance
Description : Just the horn from her unicorn heritage. I still want all other traits of the angeni (head wings, feet wngs, leg fluff) Her tail will be like her mane. Black body, legs fading to white/gray. Perhaps some scars up the legs and smallish ones on the neck? There don't have to be a lot of them. Put them wherever you like them. Fully black eyes (no white save for the reflection of light). Hair black. Hooves black. black wings fading to gray/white. White/gray Ethereal wing-like pattern around her eyes.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Pictures/necklace.jpg - add the glowing red jewel to the axe where the blades meet. Sorry the pic is fuzzy. That’s my actual necklace. Put it on a silver chain instead of the leather strap.
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag : Either Red Thorns or Dark Lightning. Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Can she have a more serious expression? Mane: Medium to long in length (colorist choice) and designed however you like. Similar tail. (Pretty much have fun with the hair <3) On her right foreleg (the one farthest from you) silver armor-like bracelet/bracer with swirling details and some red jewels and a few small red or black spikes. Something Armor-like on the shoulder. On the other leg, a smaller bracelet, sort of bangle-style with a red gem in it. Around her neck a silver chain with a charm with a red glowing gem (see reference). Match this on a simple charm (just the moon part maybe?) across her forehead that hangs from a double-chain (tiny chains)

As for the wings, I'm going to go with... the larger wings, please <3 Style 2

Price: 4 mil + half uni = 4,387,500 plus edits (mod I think?) 200k = 4,587,500 Please pm if this is incorrect. smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:19 am
Edited Slot Please!
~Latonia de la Courtel~ ~ Edited Uncommon  
Customs