Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Degiro yawned."If they serve you then im sure they know how to act when near the queen..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Mizu: Stares at Degiro with a look of ' pointing fun '(( sorry I can't remember how to spell humar right -_- ')) " Degiro Sir, Your one to talk Yawning like that show little repect infront of the Queen like that. At least we're showing her we have a fire in our souls.

Mizukie: "A burning passion if you will, Degiro Sir. We are actually showing more emotion which is respectiful to the Queen in this manner." Starting to look a little cocky myself. " Which is more that I could say about you show little to no emotion in your passion towares the Queen." I shrug my shoulders slighty. " If I were her I'de never want you to be near me, or to try and follow me for any length of time."  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Umirest almost broke out in laughter."Degiro has served me for a good amount of time to act as he wishes."She grabbed the katana and pointed it to the girls."You show so much cockiness it makes me feel like a peasant..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

"I only do as the queen wishes."He lowered his head apologetically."I am sorry for my rudeness my lady."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm
Mizu: " Sorry Great Queen, we didn't mean to make you fell that way. " Bow while keeping face from showing the anger in my eyes.

Mizukie: Bows Rather Gracifully. " Yes My Queen we were not aiming our fellings towards you mearly your jester." Smiles slighty while staring at Degiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Umirest smiled."You are forgiven Degiro."She watched the girls and looked into the sky."It will get colder soon so let us be on our way Degiro.We don't need 'them' coming out and attacking."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:02 pm
Lawleit: "Whom are you speeking of my Queen? " Stares at the shy while walking up closer to you. " Last I heard this place was cleared of Drifting Freezirals." (( I love being able to make up names like this))

Mizu and Mizukie : We start holding each other in a panicy kind of way. "OOOOoooh We hate those things! " * Shiver *  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Umirest changed her expression."Pirates.They will stop at nothing to get what they want."She patted her mouth."They are very dangerous"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:17 pm
Lawleit: "Hmm... I didn't know that they where a porblem around here." I start to stare at the ground. " I guess something had to take the Freezirals place around here. " I chuckle slightly.

Mizu: "Are there suppost to be Magical Protectors protecting this town?" I began to glare at the Queen thinking that she'd taken they're powers for her own use.

Mizukie: Seeing that Mizu was trying to pick a fight again. "Sister they may have been hurt in the last raids if the Pirate are powerful enough." I start beatheing quietly hoping the queen would try to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm
"Why does everything bad have to happen to me?" Starting to put his hand on his head and walking back to his desk.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am
User Image

Umirest averted her eyes a walked back to the castle"Degiro lets go back.With the weather like this there sure to attack."She grabbed Degiro's arm pulling him back."I don't need to kill foolish men...unlike the people here.The queen's life always comes first."She stepped out into the blizzard and mumbled."It's the will of the people."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 am
Lawleit: *Sigh* "I thought for sure that we were goners there for a minute." I begin to smile really big. "I almost didn't think they'd by the hole 'you guys being my pets' thing."

Mizukie: I look down towards the ground and Sighed. "Yea I thought for sure that she'd Remembered us from back when... um.. you know what happened."

Mizu: "Don't remind me!" I grumbled under my breathe. "Unlike you I still remeber the hole thing like it was yesterday!" I kept my voice low enough that the Queen and Degiro couldn't hear me.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

Degiro shut the door and said."Those people were very odd..."Something was very strange about them but he wouldn't put concern onto them unless the queen said so."We should put are effort when we reach the castle on the 'experiment'"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 am
Mizu: " Sorry about you guys getting sucked into that. " I glanced towards the floor with a sad looking face.

Mizukie: " Mizu you know the three of us can't do this on our own, right?" I start to look at Mizu in a caring way." You guys I know that you don't under stand what's going on right now but..."

Mizu: What do you think you're Doing?!" I began to stare angerily at Mizukie. " You Know we can't let anyone else into this mess...."

Mizukie: "I know that Sister But be need to.... we need the help..."

Mizu: "But we made a Promi...."

Mizukie: "I know and you know sister..." I place my hands on Mizu's Shoulders. " We can't keep this up by ourselves, even the three of us aren't powful enough to stop her now... we need others... to help."

Lawleit: " So we're breaking it off then we're coming out into the open again? "  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Umirest wouldn't admit it but the two girls reminded her something that almost happened to long to remember.Upon entering she had the strangest feeling like she was in the past,something that was in her reach but too hard to grasp.Umirest shook her head and headed down stairs to where her main priority was on.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff